Harrassment of George Zimmerman continues - Now its excessive window tint

Yep, BullKurtz falls into the category of "beneath contempt." Only women who deserve it are beaten and only black men beat women. BullKKurtz is obviously a very ignorant, low intelligence jackasss.

Assleapass's fake gallantry aside, black men are known to smack around white wimmens....certainly you aren't saying you'd never date a black man are you? That wouldn't set well with your crowd. So c'mon, spill it....he was a negro wasn't he? :eusa_angel:

Obviously you do deserve something: being on my ignore list. :bye1:

The panel should note the witness has refused to anwer the question and takes the 5th. Lois Lerner, is that you? :eusa_shifty:

Yep, BullKurtz falls into the category of "beneath contempt." Only women who deserve it are beaten and only black men beat women. BullKKurtz is obviously a very ignorant, low intelligence jackasss.

Assplastics' fake gallantry aside, black men are known to smack around white wimmens....certainly you aren't saying you'd never date a black man are you? That wouldn't set well with your crowd. So c'mon, spill it....he was a negro wasn't he? :eusa_angel:

White men are know to smack around white women. Whats your point?

The only point he's got is the one his head comes to. He's not worth engaging in any type of discussion.

:lol: C'mon Jamal, you sayin you ain't slapped around some Becky ho before? Sheeeeeit.

Not worth it Gomer Pyle. Don't try and project what you do on everyone else. I know it hurts you were turned down for military service. Go back to reading your Soldier of Fortune magazines so you stay current on the lingo.

Or what...you gonna shoot me in the eye with your "sniper rifle" (by Daisy) are ya? :lol:

You know you're too much of a bitch to meet for coffee so its only so you can pretend you are a retired marine. :lol:

Assplastics' fake gallantry aside, black men are known to smack around white wimmens....certainly you aren't saying you'd never date a black man are you? That wouldn't set well with your crowd. So c'mon, spill it....he was a negro wasn't he? :eusa_angel:

White men are know to smack around white women. Whats your point?

The only point he's got is the one his head comes to. He's not worth engaging in any type of discussion.

And what exactly is it you're doing? You do nothing but stereotype people like Zimmerman. And when you don't have an argument, you resort to personal attacks. So just a question:

If Zimmerman did beat his wife, where are the pictures of her face? Where are the bruises? Did it ever occur to you that she did that to get money out of him?

I frequently get tickets for tint. It was made illegal and a great way to generate revenue. I just pay my ticket and keep the tint. Thats not harassment.

You're a liar. Cops here in my state rarely if ever pull people over for it.

Youre the only liar. Tell me again how I called native americans crazy when I part native american. What does your state have to do with mine?

Not worth it Gomer Pyle. Don't try and project what you do on everyone else. I know it hurts you were turned down for military service. Go back to reading your Soldier of Fortune magazines so you stay current on the lingo.

Or what...you gonna shoot me in the eye with your "sniper rifle" (by Daisy) are ya? :lol:

You know you're too much of a bitch to meet for coffee so its only so you can pretend you are a retired marine. :lol:

You cross a line when you question a man's service to his country. You're too much of a pussy to answer a question on a message board, much less meet Mr. Kurtz for a cup of coffee. You're a limp-dicked coward.

I frequently get tickets for tint. It was made illegal and a great way to generate revenue. I just pay my ticket and keep the tint. Thats not harassment.

Same in Arizona.....it's a law the tinting has to be opaque enough that a cop can't see who's inside when he approaches it.....Assplastic probably drives an old Cutlass with a coat of grey primer to get rousted....or he's lying which is more likely.

Still, the cop would not have known it was Zimmerman or his car; do you think every traffic cop in Florida knows Zimmerman's car? And, he was also stopped for having one of his tags covered. The cop didn't even ticket him; he just warned him. Does not sound like harrassment to me.

Last edited:

Still, the cop would not have known it was Zimmerman or his car; do you think every traffic cop in Florida knows Zimmerman's car. And, he was also stopped for having one of his tags covered. It was not harrassment.

Evidently the cops are now issued x-ray vision glasses.

Youre the only liar. Tell me again how I called native americans crazy when I part native american. What does your state have to do with mine?

Please, just stay on topic. You can't. You don't have an argument, so you try to rehash an old one. You say whatever is convenient to you. But then again, you contend you're Native American. What tribe are you from? If you fail to answer that question, I will continue calling you a liar.

Still, the cop would not have known it was Zimmerman or his car; do you think every traffic cop in Florida knows Zimmerman's car. And, he was also stopped for having one of his tags covered. It was not harrassment.

Perhaps you were never issued a brain upon departure from the birth canal. Just where is your argument anyway?

Why bother with the coffee.....tonight at 11pm behind the U-Haul store at 40th St. and Camelback. Bring your waterwings.

Please, just stay on topic. You can't. You don't have an argument, so you try to rehash an old one. You say whatever is convenient to you. But then again, you contend you're Native American. What tribe are you from? If you fail to answer that question, I will continue calling you a liar.

Do you want me to stay on topic or should I answer your question? You seem to have problems forming coherent thoughts Temp. Whats wrong with you? In my state people get pulled over for having the dark tint I have on my car. How would you know what happens to me?

Last edited:

Perhaps you were never issued a brain upon departure from the birth canal. Just where is your argument anyway?

My argument appears to be several atmospheric levels beyond your comprehension.

Why bother with the coffee.....tonight at 11pm behind the U-Haul store at 40th St. and Camelback. Bring your waterwings.

Coffee will give you a chance to bow out without losing to much respect for yourself. :lol:

Do you want me to stay on topic or should I answer your question? You seem to have problems forming coherent thoughts Temp. Whats wrong with you? In my state people get pulled over for having the dark tint I have on my car. How would know what happens to me?

I'm just curious now. You made that contention just now, so answer the question. What tribe are you from? Whats wrong with you? Not Native American as you claim? I'm killing two birds with one stone, not dealing with a multiple personality problem like you, Asclepias.

List in detail what happened when you were pulled over for having excessive tint in your windows. What was the fine? How much was the cost of replacing the windows to comply with the law? What State were you in when this happened?

Yer stupid.

Note: many vehicles (including my Cherokee) have tint from the factory.

Hey stupid. Most cars have factory tint and this needs to end. Factory and after-market. Hit and runners love tint.

How many hit and runners do you know? Do you drink beer with them? Have you talked to them about window tint? Did you share a cell with one of them, or many of them?

Do you think people tint their windows because they are planning to run someone over and then drive away?

Do you want me to stay on topic or should I answer your question? You seem to have problems forming coherent thoughts Temp. Whats wrong with you? In my state people get pulled over for having the dark tint I have on my car. How would know what happens to me?

I'm just curious now. You made that contention just now, so answer the question. What tribe are you from? Whats wrong with you? Not Native American as you claim? I'm killing two birds with one stone, not dealing with a multiple personality problem like you, Asclepias.

List in detail what happened when you were pulled over for having excessive tint in your windows. What was the fine? How much was the cost of replacing the windows to comply with the law? What State were you in when this happened?

Can you get any more ridiculous? Where's you interrogation light? Where's your water board? WTF is wrong with you? Grow up.

Forum List

Back