Hardees Picking On MyPillow Guy

Just say it. Just once:

"Mac, I have decided that you are a hardcore left wing partisan simply and only because you don't adore and obediently bend over for the orange buffoon like I do."

Come on. Man up and say it. Just once.

:popcorn:
Anyone who uses the phrase “orange buffoon” is a hard-core, brainwashed, and childish leftist.

So that's your standard, as you ignore the filth posted every day here by your fellow sheep.

Nothing about issues or policy or positions or ideas. Just defensiveness over your demigod.

More confirmation. Good stuff.
“demigod” - another word a leftist would use to show his contempt for Trump voters

Just say it. Just once:

"Mac, I have decided that you are a hardcore left wing partisan simply and only because you don't adore and obediently bend over for the orange buffoon like I do."

Come on. Man up and say it. Just once.

:popcorn:
Man up and say the election was stolen.

And I was right again. It's not about the issues or policy or positions or ideas for you people. It's about your Dear Beloved Leader.

And I'll be happy to say the election was stolen, as soon as it's proven in a court of law. The American Way.
It is about a man cheated out of the presidency, actually his name does not matter.

:laugh:

Grift, grift, grift

sb9dadb6i9o91.jpg

Forum List

Back