Hardees just lost a customer

Nonsense. All women don't love black men merely because they are black. Today, though, women are told they must love black men and by social pressure will become used to the idea.

All men don't love blondes, even though the media portrays blondes as being more desirable.

I would agree. It is the intent of the media to sensationalize and embellish the truth. Otherwises, who would listen or read? If news does not get a public reaction, whether it is positive or negative, it gets no attention.

The fact is that the interracial marriage rate in the U.S. between black males and white females is roughly between 4 to 6%, with the vast majority of black men still marrying and dating intra racially.

It is a small percentage of "high profile", so called celebrities who get media attention for their interracial relationships.

They do not represent the majority.

I forget the name of the book, it came out several years ago about black women not being able to find suitable black men.

The nasty truth, black women are achieving faster than black men. This leaves few acceptable black men. White women are fascinated by what they perceive as the outlaw black culture and will gladly take men accomplished black women have rejected.

On the side of black men, they are far more forgiving than white men. Black men do not reject women with a little (or a lot) of extra meat on their bones. They don't expect every woman to look like she stepped off the pages of Vogue. A black man is really more likely to be a "man" even with faults or a criminal background. White men, especially young white men, are drifting toward metrosexuality and end up looking more like pajama boy than Shermar Moore.

Bad thing about reading books is that they are one persons opinion not global fact. Black men typically don't like skinny, anorexic looking women. Women are supposed to have some meat on them. So its not that we are forgiving. Nothing was wrong with them in the first place.

A woman should be nice-tempered, beautiful and wise. Thats all. Of course, the color of her skin is extremely important, but if you are in love...

Thats easy to do. All women love Black men. The stats show contradictory to your nightmare. 88% of Black men marry Black women. I know you are scared but don't put yourself into a full blown panic convincing yourself of that silly myth. :lol:

Nonsense. All women don't love black men merely because they are black. Today, though, women are told they must love black men and by social pressure will become used to the idea.

All men don't love blondes, even though the media portrays blondes as being more desirable.

Sorry but its true. Women of other races have always been way easier and much bolder in their dealings with me and my friends. You have to do a lot of proving with Black women. Of course that doesn't mean every single one but I wouldn't know because every single white woman I hooked up with approached me.

Your anecdotal evidence doesn't come close to proving that ALL white women love black men, simply because they are black. Likely white women that are attracted to black men have reasons other than skin color for that attraction.

Sorry but its true. Women of other races have always been way easier and much bolder in their dealings with me and my friends. You have to do a lot of proving with Black women. Of course that doesn't mean every single one but I wouldn't know because every single white woman I hooked up with approached me.

Your anecdotal evidence doesn't come close to proving that ALL white women love black men, simply because they are black. Likely white women that are attracted to black men have reasons other than skin color for that attraction.

Read a little more carefully. I said all women for one and for two I never said anything about color but I have been told it was very attractive to them.

Black men are very attractive to young white women now. They have to prove they aren't racist. It won't help of course. They are still racist.

Black men are very attractive to young white women now. They have to prove they aren't racist. It won't help of course. They are still racist.

White women have always been attracted to Black men. Thats why white men made laws saying if a white woman married a slave she too was now legally a slave.

Hardees just lost a customer
Not me. I enjoy the food at Carl's Jr (Hardees, just a different name). It is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. Actually, come to think of it, most of them are my favorites, but still I will surely not stop eating at Carl's Jr.

" I never have the volume turned up anymore on any NFL or college football games I watch because I can’t stomach hearing White or jewish sportscasters showering all these dred-locked, tattoo covered, showboating, egotistical, obnoxious black felons who now comprise the vast majority of most NFL teams."

I think this says everything you need to know about the site. Fuck him.

I LOVE the fact that these type commercials piss off racists. Funny as all hell. :eusa_whistle:

Not understanding why Hardee's lost a customer. Who doesn't like Philly Cheesesteak and hot women, where did it go wrong?

Forum List

Back