Hardees just lost a customer

Last edited:
Ya, I'm not the one who posted the celebrity evidence, boy

White boys have a hard time seeing as well. Did you notice I quoted your post? i was talking to you.
I thought the celebrity evidence the other boy posted was stupid too, thats why I made fun of it

I didnt think it was stupid. I thought you were stupid. White boys have the hardest time comprehending things.

White boys have a hard time seeing as well. Did you notice I quoted your post? i was talking to you.
I thought the celebrity evidence the other boy posted was stupid too, thats why I made fun of it

I didnt think it was stupid. I thought you were stupid. White boys have the hardest time comprehending things.
You were in such a rush to get me you didn't pay attention, typical negro boy, act before you think

It was like 5 people and two were not famous

Thats some pretty solid evidence you depend on celebrities to make decisions for you. You shouldn't do that or you wind up stupid like you are now.
Hear that katsteve2012, Asclepias thinks your evidence is stupid

Nope. He was talking about you. Usually, when a poster responds to another poster, they are responding to the last comment made. In this case, the last comment was YOURS.

You have posted here longer than I have, you should know that.

:badgrin:

You were in such a rush to get me you didn't pay attention, typical negro boy, act before you think

White boys frequently have bouts of denial. I was talking to you.

I didn't post the link to the stupid celebrity site

Ya, I'm not the one who posted the celebrity evidence, boy

It was your stupid statement that "no one wants black women" which prompted me to post "evidence" that there are some white males out there who could buy and sell some low rent, adolescent dullard like you several times over that would "want" a black woman.

:lol:

Hardees is a midwestern thing, and as such I don't have them as an option in CA. Instead, we have Carls Jrs, which are not the same (but owned by the same company; so some similarities). I thought they were good, but expensive for what they are. They have Sonic prices; but they don't have Sonic quality.

My reply was how stupid the celebrity site was to use as evidence, you don't agree?

Forum List

Back