Hardees just lost a customer

Having a white woman for a GF/wife is the ultimate dream of the black man. ... :cool:

Thats easy to do. All women love Black men. The stats show contradictory to your nightmare. 88% of Black men marry Black women. I know you are scared but don't put yourself into a full blown panic convincing yourself of that silly myth. :lol:

When people think in stereotypes that bolster their personal bigotry, they come up with ideas that are contrary to reality. First, never believe anything a bigot says. Second, never believe anything as fact that cannot be supported with reliable evidence. It is clear just in looking around, opening your eyes, that most people in the US date and marry within their race and that black men, for the most part, pair off with black women, while white men pair off with white women.

Someday that may change a great deal, when race ceases to become an issue in the US. It would be great if we could just round up all the white racists and settle them in a camp in Siberia or Mars and let them breed white on white forever. Then the rest of us could get on with reality, a reality that doesn't differentiate between people because of skin color. It has always been my experience that people of color are far more open to and accepting of interracial couples than white people. White people are so hung up on race.

Last edited:
Hardees is a midwestern thing, and as such I don't have them as an option in CA. Instead, we have Carls Jrs, which are not the same (but owned by the same company; so some similarities). I thought they were good, but expensive for what they are. They have Sonic prices; but they don't have Sonic quality.

Sonic? Sonic quality? :rofl: :rofl:

I have never, ever in my whole life had a meal at a place called Hardees. It seems to be very important to Americans to follow their favorite chains or products, and even have disputes about it, like the Coke Cola/Pepsi taste war, Burger King or McDonald's, Hardees or whatever, and so on. It's really kinda pitiful. :eusa_whistle:

Hardees is a midwestern thing, and as such I don't have them as an option in CA. Instead, we have Carls Jrs, which are not the same (but owned by the same company; so some similarities). I thought they were good, but expensive for what they are. They have Sonic prices; but they don't have Sonic quality.

If Sonic is what you call 'quality', then I feel sorry for you. Sonic serves pre-cooked, then microwaved slop, but at least Hardees uses fresh fried patties.
I could care less about their commercials. Some might be stupid, but I'm not going to castigate the entire corporation based on that.
I do like Hardees food, but lately I've been turned off by the lacking service provided by a couple of it's employees. I know the manager at this particular store, so that I can fix..

Last edited:
My reply was how stupid the celebrity site was to use as evidence, you don't agree?

Which was the point. If there are some publicly visible white males who date or marry black women, why wouldn't some of the more obscure, anonymous ones not? It seems logical.

And by the way, in case you do not understand some of the words that I use that contain more than one syllable, I will graciously define them for you in simpler terms, as I have done before.

I like Sonic because they bring the food out to your car. Very convenient, way better than the drive thru. However, of all the fast food places, I frequent Jack-In-The-Box most often. I really like the Sourdough Jack. Prices are good too. Last summer they had Jumbo Jack's for 99 cents. :)

Having a white woman for a GF/wife is the ultimate dream of the black man. ... :cool:

Thats easy to do. All women love Black men. The stats show contradictory to your nightmare. 88% of Black men marry Black women. I know you are scared but don't put yourself into a full blown panic convincing yourself of that silly myth. :lol:
My wife has never wanted to be with a ****** and thinks they are absolutely disgusting. Guess your theory is full of shit. Just like you.

" I never have the volume turned up anymore on any NFL or college football games I watch because I can’t stomach hearing White or jewish sportscasters showering all these dred-locked, tattoo covered, showboating, egotistical, obnoxious black felons who now comprise the vast majority of most NFL teams."

I think this says everything you need to know about the site. Fuck him.

I LOVE the fact that these type commercials piss off racists. Funny as all hell. :eusa_whistle:
Facts piss you off? Figures.
Not understanding why Hardee's lost a customer. Who doesn't like Philly Cheesesteak and hot women, where did it go wrong?
That sandwich was as nasty looking as the white whore touching the coon.
Not only is that commercial gross. The sandwich looks like shit as well. I enjoy hardees. I eat there 2 or 3 times a week usually breakfast. Love their chicken biscuit and monster omelet biscuit.

You eat breakfast out 2-3 times a week and can't pay your rent? :confused:
CHOOSE not to...I have money to pay rent on me right now..I CHOOSE not to because the slumlord CHOOSES to not fix the place.So fuck em.

I like Sonic because they bring the food out to your car. Very convenient, way better than the drive thru. However, of all the fast food places, I frequent Jack-In-The-Box most often. I really like the Sourdough Jack. Prices are good too. Last summer they had Jumbo Jack's for 99 cents. :)

You got to love that processed food, grease, fat and loads of calories!

My wife has never wanted to be with a ******

One may think that she would tell you if she did :)

She was raised in the most extreme white area I have ever been to,been with me ever since. We got 1 vehicle and only place we go alone is to work. Which she then calls from to let me know she made it. Plus no coons where we live.Her disdain for ******* is amazing...they are like animals...evolution wasn't kind to them.

She was raised in the most extreme white area I have ever been to,been with me ever since. We got 1 vehicle and only place we go alone is to work. Which she then calls from to let me know she made it. Plus no coons where we live.Her disdain for ******* is amazing...they are like animals...evolution wasn't kind to them.

Nor you

Sounds like you two were made for each other. Ignorance and hate seem to like a good combo for you. Ugly people!

Forum List

Back