Hardees just lost a customer

Having a white woman for a GF/wife is the ultimate dream of the black man. ... :cool:

Race aside, men generally are interested what they think is a "novelty", and when the "new" wears off of the novelty, they move on.

That being said, the vast majority of people( men and women) of all races date and marry intra racially.

Even when a black media celebrity or sports figure becomes famous and has a huge house, large bank account, and exotic sports cars.

He still doesn't feel like he has achieved success until he has married a white woman. ... :cool:

Even when a black media celebrity or sports figure becomes famous and has a huge house, large bank account, and exotic sports cars.

He still doesn't feel like he has achieved success until he has married a white woman. ... :cool:

Just out of curiousity, when and where did you read or hear of one of them publicly stating that? Or is that your opinion?

Interracial couples are mandatory in the media. Television shows, commercials. It won't be long before you never see a black couple or a white couple.

I'm surprised that black men aren't screaming to the skies over those beautiful black women who, as far as the media is concerned, won't give a black man the time of day.

Having a white woman for a GF/wife is the ultimate dream of the black man. ... :cool:

Thats easy to do. All women love Black men. The stats show contradictory to your nightmare. 88% of Black men marry Black women. I know you are scared but don't put yourself into a full blown panic convincing yourself of that silly myth. :lol:

Last edited:
The commercial accurately portrayed the stupidity of sports fans maybe that's why people don't like it.

Thats easy to do. All women love Black men. The stats show contradictory to your nightmare. 88% of Black men marry Black women. I know you are scared but don't put yourself into a full blown panic convincing yourself of that silly myth. :lol:

Nonsense. All women don't love black men merely because they are black. Today, though, women are told they must love black men and by social pressure will become used to the idea.

All men don't love blondes, even though the media portrays blondes as being more desirable.

Nonsense. All women don't love black men merely because they are black. Today, though, women are told they must love black men and by social pressure will become used to the idea.

All men don't love blondes, even though the media portrays blondes as being more desirable.

I would agree. It is the intent of the media to sensationalize and embellish the truth. Otherwises, who would listen or read? If news does not get a public reaction, whether it is positive or negative, it gets no attention.

The fact is that the interracial marriage rate in the U.S. between black males and white females is roughly between 4 to 6%, with the vast majority of black men still marrying and dating intra racially.

It is a small percentage of "high profile", so called celebrities who get media attention for their interracial relationships.

They do not represent the majority.

I would agree. It is the intent of the media to sensationalize and embellish the truth. Otherwises, who would listen or read? If news does not get a public reaction, whether it is positive or negative, it gets no attention.

The fact is that the interracial marriage rate in the U.S. between black males and white females is roughly between 4 to 6%, with the vast majority of black men still marrying and dating intra racially.

It is a small percentage of "high profile", so called celebrities who get media attention for their interracial relationships.

They do not represent the majority.

I forget the name of the book, it came out several years ago about black women not being able to find suitable black men.

The nasty truth, black women are achieving faster than black men. This leaves few acceptable black men. White women are fascinated by what they perceive as the outlaw black culture and will gladly take men accomplished black women have rejected.

On the side of black men, they are far more forgiving than white men. Black men do not reject women with a little (or a lot) of extra meat on their bones. They don't expect every woman to look like she stepped off the pages of Vogue. A black man is really more likely to be a "man" even with faults or a criminal background. White men, especially young white men, are drifting toward metrosexuality and end up looking more like pajama boy than Shermar Moore.

Sorry but its true. Women of other races have always been way easier and much bolder in their dealings with me and my friends. You have to do a lot of proving with Black women. Of course that doesn't mean every single one but I wouldn't know because every single white woman I hooked up with approached me.

Forum List

Back