‘Hard to watch’: 63-yr-old man gets brutal beating after asking younger couple to vacate his pre-paid movie theater seats

I like the movie experience, but if a black guy is sitting in my reserved seat, I won‘t point it out. We whites have to know our place.
Spoiled Mama Babies

On the city train, I've often seen these humanoids sleeping on the row of four seats reserved for handicapped humans. But no one dares ask who's their sponsor, so their attacks on society will continue. This second Reconstruction proves that history doesn't repeat itself in the same way, even if sponsored by the same kind of ruling class.

I thought those people knew their place down there in the south.
I don't know what "their place" is supposed to be but if they tried to do that to me, their NEW place would be the meat locker at the local morgue. I don't get in people's faces or go out of my way to cause anyone trouble but if someone tried that action with me, I keep pulling the trigger until they stopped...

Example number 1,479 of Americans degrading into animals.

Another thing I noticed was there were barely any other people in the theater, despite the movie clearly already having started.

I guess even FL isn't exempt from Bidenomics.
Is it as funny as MAGAts laughing over an elderly man being attacked with a hammer?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back