‘Hard to watch’: 63-yr-old man gets brutal beating after asking younger couple to vacate his pre-paid movie theater seats

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Example number 1,479 of Americans degrading into animals.

Another thing I noticed was there were barely any other people in the theater, despite the movie clearly already having started.

I guess even FL isn't exempt from Bidenomics.

Another thing I noticed was there were barely any other people in the theater, despite the movie clearly already having started.

Thanks to the leftist vermin and dem plantation owners who have worked hard to convince them they are entitled to this rage.

Try that shit in a small town?

I thought those people knew their place down there in the south.

So what you're saying is, to expect them to not indiscriminately beat the shit out of someone is "putting them in their place."?

And, oh look! The Leftist just introduced race into the conversation when no one had even mentioned that.

You people are obsessed with race, and you've got the soft bigotry of low expectations to prove it.

We are experiencing a similar level of excessive violence in Ontario. It seems some agencies aren't allocating their resources properly...

Forum List

Back