‘Hard to watch’: 63-yr-old man gets brutal beating after asking younger couple to vacate his pre-paid movie theater seats

I agree. Who wants to be hospitalized over a theatre seat. :omg:
Yes, practicality rules - and I place my own safety first. But the sad message that blacks will take from this is that they can sit wherever they damn well please, and whitey better shut his mouth.

The best thing they can do in this case is find the thug, try and convict him, send him to prison for a year, and then garnish his wages by 10% for the next 10 years to make restitution to his victim.

Where is the VIP seating?
I've never seen that.
Is that where you get Champagne and a lap-dance?

Last week, when I went to see "Sound Of Freedom", there was a situation in the row right in front of me where it was obviously very important that the couple got exactly the seats they purchased -- an elderly man and his wife with her walker and a brace on her leg needed the front row of their section, so no seats in front of them. I'd guess that if someone had been sitting in those seats, it could have been a big deal.

All seats in that showing were assigned, and the theater was packed.

Yes, practicality rules - and I place my own safety first. But the sad message that blacks will take from this is that they can sit wherever they damn well please, and whitey better shut his mouth.

The best thing they can do in this case is find the thug, try and convict him, send him to prison for a year, and then garnish his wages by 10% for the next 10 years to make restitution to his victim.
In all fairness the 'interloper' should be given the opportunity to find his proper seat, by security of course. However, there is the chance he will still attack you after the show in the parking lot (blacks love to shoot people in parking lots after events).

Forum List

Back