Happy Sarah Palin Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we still talking about Sarah Palin ?

The only reason I can think of is that Lakyhota's ass is still so sore from the elections that he needs a way to make himself feel better.

Nahh ... I keep egging them on in the hope that one of them will have a picture of Sarah's ass !!!

palin-02.jpg

Oh Gawd, Obamabots still obsessed with Palin? Man, get over it wingnuts. That's so tired and lame. And at least she's not a criminal traitor like your asshole President is. SHEESH!

Well, it's that time of year again when we host all the crazies in the family. Trump should make this a special one to remember.

Well, it's that time of year again when we host all the crazies in the family. Trump should make this a special one to remember.

I really don't see him inviting the Clinton crime family to thanksgiving dinner in the whitehouse. Probably not inviting Jackson-Lee, or the hat woman from florida either. Just normal americans in the whitehouse this year, the obozo family can smoke pot in their own mansion this year.

I really don't see him inviting the Clinton crime family to thanksgiving dinner in the whitehouse. Probably not inviting Jackson-Lee, or the hat woman from florida either. Just normal americans in the whitehouse this year, the obozo family can smoke pot in their own mansion this year.

The Palins at the white house? I hope they are prepared for a drunken brawl, and they might want to set up a temporary birthing suite too, just in case the Palin girls decide to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back