Happy Sarah Palin Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lakhata is a narcissist who looks up his necromancized threads to bump. That said, I love a perfectly cooked turkey! I probably eat 2 chickens a week from Whole Foods and find it troubling turkey is only available once a year.

not a day goes by without at least on thread on the libs favorite woman, Sarah Palin.

Is it because there is not a single attractive female liberal?

You fools are making her richer every day by obsessing over her, I am sure she thanks you.

Their liberal choice for a higher office can’t even gracefully bow out without consistently trying to lay blame for how the election went. How many excuses are we up to at this point with Hillary? Can someone please give this woman some psychiatric help? Maybe provide a Trump couch to lay on so she can bore somebody else with her laundry list of “what should have been” in her eyes?

Palin, the perpetual non-entity seeking fame and failing. Somewhere there is a village desparately begging never to get their idiot back.

Last edited:
So Lakhata is a narcissist who looks up his necromancized threads to bump. That said, I love a perfectly cooked turkey! I probably eat 2 chickens a week from Whole Foods and find it troubling turkey is only available once a year.

My wife will buy at least two turkeys. One for Thanksgiving and one for MLK....

Lol
Don’t mind Washington redskin, He is so far up career politicians asses you can’t tell him from the shit

you libs love her, don't you? you are obsessed with this woman. Is it lust?
This is the first Palin post I have seen in a while...but I assume that making posts about her means the person making the post loves her

I'll remember that when I look at the 97 different Hillary posts that were made in the past couple days.

you libs love her, don't you? you are obsessed with this woman. Is it lust?
This is the first Palin post I have seen in a while...but I assume that making posts about her means the person making the post loves her

I'll remember that when I look at the 97 different Hillary posts that were made in the past couple days.

IMO, Palin is just another Media Whore. 45 played to her need for attention (mainly because he has the same self-absorbed need).

HRC is the RePuBliKlan Bug-A-Boo. When they have nothing left to bitch about, cry about, moan about or complain about...they will bring up HRC.

Palin is still smarter than Barack ever was

Yeah Right.

Mr. Obama is a Constitutional Lawyer and Palin is One-Term Wonder Media Whore.

Sarah only had to attend 4 or 5 colleges for 6 years to get her degree in journalism. Sounds like she just wore them down. Wow...

Sarah Palin cares about education—which makes total sense since she went to at least four different colleges over the course of six years before getting a degree from the University of Idaho in 1987, the Associated Press reports.

https://www.usnews.com/education/blogs/paper-trail/2008/09/05/sarah-palins-extensive-college-career

Yeah Right.

Sarah only had to attend 4 or 5 colleges for 6 years to get her degree in journalism. Sounds like she just wore them down. Wow...

Sarah Palin cares about education—which makes total sense since she went to at least four different colleges over the course of six years before getting a degree from the University of Idaho in 1987, the Associated Press reports.

https://www.usnews.com/education/blogs/paper-trail/2008/09/05/sarah-palins-extensive-college-career
Palin earned her degree, she never pretended that she was "born in Kenya" or had Indian cherkbones

Yeah Right.

Palin earned her degree, she never pretended that she was "born in Kenya" or had Indian cherkbones

It warms my heart that Sarah is your hero. Happy Thanksgiving!

Yeah Right.

He's the only "Constitutional Lawyer" that thinks we have 57 States, never heard of Judicial Review, never published a single paper and had to have someone else take the bar exam for him
And Sarah Palin thinks part of Paul Revere’s ride was to warn the British of our 2nd Amendment rights.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Trump fans.

1637817345968.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back