Happy New Year!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The year 2020 sucked big time. I am sure that 2021 will bring better times. Let's all hope will see the death of COVID-19. Let us all pray that we will be able to return to restaurants and sporting events. We will be able to have birthday parties and get togethers. We will be able to worship again with our congregation of worshippers. We will be able to browse in grocery stores and retail stores without being afraid and without wearing a smothering face mask and coating ourselves with sanitizer.

I will be thankful to be able to visit and hug my children and grandchildren and family members again and visit loved ones in nursing facilities and hospitals. Let's all hope 2021 sees us returning to a normal life. What do you think?

Fairly optimistic. Truth be told, 2020 was the best income year of my life by a fair margin. The building boom has been good for me.

The year 2020 sucked big time. I am sure that 2021 will bring better times. Let's all hope will see the death of COVID-19. Let us all pray that we will be able to return to restaurants and sporting events. We will be able to have birthday parties and get togethers. We will be able to worship again with our congregation of worshippers. We will be able to browse in grocery stores and retail stores without being afraid and without wearing a smothering face mask and coating ourselves with sanitizer.

I will be thankful to be able to visit and hug my children and grandchildren and family members again and visit loved ones in nursing facilities and hospitals. Let's all hope 2021 sees us returning to a normal life. What do you think?

I think you're more optimistic than I am.

I think you're more optimistic than I am.

Do we have a choice? I think we still have months of masks and social distancing...but there is hope on the horizon.

Covid, BLM, unprecedented wildfires here in Oregon, Dimocrats, Biden and Khamaeleon , just the year from hell all the way around. Never seen anything even remotely like this.

Yes, I'm tired of being alone .. Happy New year to anyone listening.

Happy New Year USMB

1609479442161.png

Seems like a lot of sour Trumpsters that just gonna have a terrible 2021. I am so sorry that you are sad. Pains me something awful.....

Good year for me. Ended with new property acquisitions and some extra money in the bank. Avoided Covid, got vaccine. Bad year for public health and the economy. Idiot in the White House going bye bye. Not bad at all.

Seems like a lot of sour Trumpsters that just gonna have a terrible 2021. I am so sorry that you are sad. Pains me something awful.....
Biden said himself, our darkest days are ahead.

He was speaking of COVID. The trump Virus. Now the trump WH is sharing their incompetence again in botching the vaccine roll out. I guess Biden knew he would....

He was speaking of COVID. The trump Virus. Now the trump WH is sharing their incompetence again in botching the vaccine roll out. I guess Biden knew he would....
The only places the China virus is running rampant. Is in liberal run shitholes with the strictest shutdowns, because they want to kill the economy to make Trump look bad. You really think new york would be shutdown if the politicians didn't get paid during a shutdown?

The only places the China virus is running rampant. Is in liberal run shitholes with the strictest shutdowns, because they want to kill the economy to make Trump look bad. You really think new york would be shutdown if the politicians didn't get paid during a shutdown?

You are very miserable aren't you? That is sad.....but it is your choice. You need to look at the COVID map a little closer. Red states are seeing dramatic surges in cases. Florida is going to BLOW UP in a few weeks....cause the Governor is a trump loving incompetent.

But...HAPPY NEW YEAR.....2021 is gonna Rock!

You are very miserable aren't you? That is sad.....but it is your choice. You need to look at the COVID map a little closer. Red states are seeing dramatic surges in cases. Florida is going to BLOW UP in a few weeks....cause the Governor is a trump loving incompetent.

But...HAPPY NEW YEAR.....2021 is gonna Rock!

Jknowgood...glad you can still laugh. Depression over a Fallen King is silly.

Forum List

Back