Happy new year conservatives. Hey, want to know what privilege is? Let me define it.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Privilege is wearing $200 dollar sneakers when you never had a job.

Privilege is wearing $300 dollar beats headphones while living on public assistance.

Privilege is a having a smartphone with a data plan that you receive no bill for.

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don't have a water bill, where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table.

Privilege is the ability to go March against and protest against anything that triggers you without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences for such behavior.

Privilege is being allowed to blatantly rob stores and any other business without any concern of any repercussions from law enforcement for stealing.

It was all down-hill when work boots became a fashion statement, in my view.

I remember the first time I saw some cat with his Timuhlands, as they call em, all loosley laced and untied, polished up, clearly never seeing even the hint of a speck of mud or the scuff of a job site.

I was thinking to myself, there's just no way that dude can push a wheelbarrow or haul lumber on his shoulder all day with his $200 jeans hanging down around his rear end that way and his boots all unlaced and untied like that

Last edited:

Privilege is wearing $300 dollar beats headphones while living on public assistance.

Privilege is a having a smartphone with a data plan that you receive no bill for.

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don't have a water bill, where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table.

Privilege is the ability to go March against and protest against anything that triggers you without worrying about calling out of work and the consequences for such behavior.

Privilege is being allowed to blatantly rob stores and any other business without any concern of any repercussions from law enforcement for stealing.
you forgot the privilege of being so poor your biggest healthcare problem is obesity,,

My New Years resolutions:

I will try to be a better person in the new year.

I will be nice to everyone I encounter.

I will not make fun of stupid people.

I will not call people names.

I will not say anything bad about Donald J Trump.

I will not ridicule the unvaccinated.

I will not condemn anything BRI posts.

I will not post that the current President is better than the last one.

I will not tell people who refuse to wear a mask that they are fools.

I will not refer to AZOG as simpleton.

I will not laugh at PC's drunken rants about the MSM.

I will not chuckle at any repub idiots for denying facts that vaccines are good.

I will not say anything derogatory about right wing posters.

Oh, the hell with it. Forget it. I can’t do it!
face1.gif

My New Years resolutions:

I will try to be a better person in the new year.

I will be nice to everyone I encounter.

I will not make fun of stupid people.

I will not call people names.

I will not say anything bad about Donald J Trump.

I will not ridicule the unvaccinated.

I will not condemn anything BRI posts.

I will not post that the current President is better than the last one.

I will not tell people who refuse to wear a mask that they are fools.

I will not refer to AZOG as simpleton.

I will not laugh at PC's drunken rants about the MSM.

I will not chuckle at any repub idiots for denying facts that vaccines are good.

I will not say anything derogatory about right wing posters.

Oh, the hell with it. Forget it. I can’t do it!
face1.gif
75d51e5c62062284e04a02a2f2602c53.jpg

Smells a bit of ...........................SARCASM.....

Privilege is living in a filthy welfare state where other people have to work to provide you with stuff that you are too sorry to provide for yourself.

The only "work" you have to do is go to the polls every couple of years and vote for Democrat shitheads that will keep the welfare checks coming.

For those who have tiktok, let's watch this heartbreak. This good man, with cerebral palsy agonizing cause his job was taken from the government. Imagine now the pain. He knows he has the condition.

HE WAS DETERMINED NOT TO RELY ON OTHERS and he studied his ass off and worked his ass off for the job he had. Which was youth services and counseling and this good man did a great job. Many of the youth relied on this and instead the country spends its resources on undeserving people.

Listen to the pain of a person, a whole lot better than me, agonize over the fact that his self worth is destroyed.

Last edited:
Nearly anyone would. Would you trade with any poor person who seems to you to be getting "free stuff"?

I get the standard "poor person" privilege of targeted scholarships and upper management actively looking to promote me based on my "poor person" privilege? Oh, and preferential hiring in jobs?

FUCK YES.

My god, looking back at my life, and adding in that discriminatory treatment, man, that would have been nice.

If ONE of those FUCK YOU moments became a BREAK moment, or even a FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES moment, man would my life had been easier.

Forum List

Back