Happy Easter!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Easter is one of my favorite holidays, and unlike Christmas, the holiday hasn't been hijacked by the secular world to turn it into something it is not.

I know there's Easter bunnies, and egg hunts, but Easter is still primarily about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The message of hope is that through faith in Christ, and his message of love for God and neighbor, death is not the end, but really just a gateway into life everlasting.

Easter is one of my favorite holidays, and unlike Christmas, the holiday hasn't been hijacked by the secular world to turn it into something it is not.

I know there's Easter bunnies, and egg hunts, but Easter is still primarily about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The message of hope is that through faith in Christ, and his message of love for God and neighbor, death is not the end, but really just a gateway into life everlasting.
It's somewhat pagainistic by date and astrology but it gives average Jose an idea of who is what.I hope the centers of worship are packed

Favorite holiday? LMAO! Just update us about your latest book and treks through Spain.

Agree with this 100%. Easter is completely lowkey and, for us, is almost exclusively about what it's supposed to be about. Which is lovely.

It seems strange that scripture is silent with regard to anyone observing the resurrection as an annual day of recognition. And for that matter as a weekly day of recognition.

having not died for anyone's sins and never claiming to be the Almighty the days significance is not undermined by secular reasoning but by the fallacies of 4th century christianity that worships there own misguided bible than the truth for the death that occurred and the injustice that has yet to be exacted for the crime committed.

upload_2019-4-21_14-31-9.png

The Goddess Ostara (Oestre)

Forum List

Back