Happy days are here again, the nut above is completely clueless

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, mark this day on your calender's, as a matter of fact, make sure your present when the new congress swears in more women than even Trump can bribe or f*** behind his wife's back. Yes, a new day is among us and as a worried tax paying citizens of this great nation of ours, I can now...EXHALE!!

I am more than pleased with our new voices, our new take on how to govern in a GOP swamp with Trump as its life guard. Leadership wanted a PayGo agenda: the new voices is telling them to go fuck themselves. Every gotdamn time a Dem gets a heads up in Washington, the GOP and the seniors start giving a fuck about the deficit. They tied Obama's hands for 8 years only to have the man baby come in and blow it up even more, just as Bush Jr. did with Clinton...NO more GOP setting the agenda for democrats and I thank the newbees for this.

Pelosi is being checked, Trump is being checked....folks its a win win win finally for 79% of us who are normal....

• Banned
If the moonbats really wanted "paygo", they would have enacted it when they held all the cards from 2009-'11...But they blew big fat holes in the debt instead.

Put the bong down.
Dude, on this topic, not only are you a non fuckin factor, you are not even worth a response...the way you red white and vomit GOP bastards blow up deficits, get the fuck outta here, bye

If the moonbats really wanted "paygo", they would have enacted it when they held all the cards from 2009-'11...But they blew big fat holes in the debt instead.

Put the bong down.

He can't it has flesh melded to his lips.

Jo

Forum List

Back