Happy Columbus Day!!

AND it is worth noting, the Aztecs were conducting human sacrifice on an industrial scale.
the Aztecs did the same thing as the whites--conquered peoples---that's why some of the tribes there fought FOR the Spanish
-and yes--good call--they did what the whites did not--sacrificed LIVING HUMANS

Billyboom suffer???!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
the indigenous people of America and Africa did the same evil things as the whites:
warred on/displaced/decimated/ENSLAVED/TORTURED//etc....what the whites did NOT do was HUMAN sacrifice -or torture per culture [ even the kids participated ] -like the indigenous people did--SOOOOO--the indigenous people were WORSE than the whites

patriots do not spit on their oath of office and then attempt to stop the Constitutional certification of a fair and free election.

She played stupid games and paid the price. I have zero sympathy for her
I agree --Bidumb has said FU to America and Americans--good call

While this is all true?

The fact is, during this period in human history, peoples that Columbus was interacting with? Weren't any better.

If you think the Aztecs and the Incan Empires were somehow morally superior, you have been indoctrinated. You don't have an impartial view of human civilization.

While the Aztecs were brutal, they were just one tribe. The population of the New World dropped from hundreds of millions to only tens of millions in a few centuries... that's how thorough the European Genocide was.

While the Aztecs were brutal, they were just one tribe. The population of the New World dropped from hundreds of millions to only tens of millions in a few centuries... that's how thorough the European Genocide was.
That had absolutely NOTHING to do with anything the Europeans consciously did.

You probably really are this dumb, aren't you?

Upon first contact, the diseases that Europeans carried, quickly swept through the New World, like the plague had swept through the old world centuries before, wiping out well over half the population.

This, then caused societal breakdown among the civilization of the New World. You have no idea who you are talking to. I did my major in Anthropology, I know more about this, than you can possibly imagine.

If you think there is a qualitative difference between different peoples or different civilizations? YOU ARE BRAINWASHED.

Of course, the Europeans then took full advantage of the decimated populations to enslave, and make war upon what little was left of those societies, but if you think that if the shoe were on the other foot, things would have been any different? You don't know shit about Native American societies or the wars they fought against each other.

Massive Population Drop Found for Native Americans, DNA Shows​

Genetic data supports accounts of decline following European contact.

". . . Based on the data, the team estimates that the Native American population was at an all-time high about 5,000 years ago.

The population then reached a low point about 500 years ago—only a few years after Christopher Columbus arrived in the New World and before extensive European colonization began.

Study co-author Brendan O'Fallon, a population geneticist who conducted the research while at the University of Washington in Seattle, speculates that many of the early casualties may have been due to disease, which "would likely have traveled much faster than the European settlers themselves."

For instance, the Franciscan friar Toribio de Benavente—one of the first Spanish missionaries to arrive in the New World in the early 1500s—wrote that Mexico was initially "extremely full of people, and when the smallpox began to attack the Indians, it became so great a pestilence among them ... that in most provinces more than half the population died."

For the layman, so you don't sound so damn ignorant, I recommend you read this book;

Guns, Germs, and Steel

Ggas_human_soc.jpg

Or, if you are one of those TEE VEE watchers that hates to read? National Geographic made it into a multi-part documentary, that is pretty O.K. I guess, it isn't as good as the book though. Still, it wouldn't leave you as ignorant as you obviously are.

Here's Part 1 to get you started. :heehee:

White people today are only 1 billion out of 7 billion people in the world...

By 2060, only 10% of the world's population will be white.

The wheel turns.
That meme says nothing about white folks or race.
Columbus was Italian, and, until after WWII, Italians weren't really considered, "white."

". . . In Utah, Greek and Italian copper miners were classified as “nonwhite.” White workers in Steelton, Pennsylvania, refused to take “hunky jobs” — jobs traditionally held by Hungarians — even during the poor economy of 1908, preferring unemployment.. . "

In fact, much of the Italian's DNA, due to Roman slave trade, contained a lot of non-caucasian DNA.

Race is a social construct.

Stop being a racist. Or don't. Race hustler's in the future, will just redefine what "white," means, they have already seemed to start to doing that in America as a way to pit us against eachother anyway. :heehee:

That had absolutely NOTHING to do with anything the Europeans consciously did.

You probably really are this dumb, aren't you?

Upon first contact, the diseases that Europeans carried, quickly swept through the New World, like the plague had swept through the old world centuries before, wiping out well over half the population.

Diseases were a problem. The white people helped spread them by handing out smallpox blankets.

So was the enslavement of Native Americans, massacring's whole villages, etc.

Those who are miserable failures at even BEING a human.

Sounds like an angry white failure projecting... I mean, it must suck, being a white failure ina racist society.

Las Casas was actually responsible for advocating the African Slave Trade because the Native Americans were dying off in such numbers they had to fill in the cheap labor gap.

In Brazil.. Not in America.

Diseases were a problem. The white people helped spread them by handing out smallpox blankets.

Sounds like an angry white failure projecting... I mean, it must suck, being a white failure ina racist society.
Itmust suck to be you, not only are you Anti-American you are alsoAnti-White

Yeah, so?

Indigenous populations made war, enslaved, tore out each others hearts, and did all sorts of stuff to each other to dominate on another.

They likewise wiped out each other wholesale when they had the power to do so.

And if you don't think they would have used biological warfare to gain the upper hand in attempts to have their respective nations, if it had been available, you don't understand human societies or human nature.

Just the fact that you use the term, "white," as a qualifier, identities you as a race baiting divider.

Forum List

Back