GOOD NEWS for Trump supporters: The advanced world trusts Xi & Putin more than Trump

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

Overall, on average across the nations surveyed, 83% of respondents had no confidence in Trump, 78% had no confidence in Xi, and 73% had no confidence in Russia's President Vladimir Putin. By contrast, a majority of 76% did have confidence in Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, and 62% had a favorable opinion of France's President Emmanuel Macron.

Obviously. As I've been saying, now that we have so willingly abdicated our position of Leader of the Free World, it's good to see that Germany can take the title. Good luck to you, Chancellor Merkel, Russia and China cannot gain a foothold here. You have been handed a great responsibility.

I imagine we'll see posts here in full support of our telling the rest of the world to go to hell. So it's a good day for Trump supporters.

Overall, on average across the nations surveyed, 83% of respondents had no confidence in Trump, 78% had no confidence in Xi, and 73% had no confidence in Russia's President Vladimir Putin. By contrast, a majority of 76% did have confidence in Germany's Chancellor Angela Merkel, and 62% had a favorable opinion of France's President Emmanuel Macron.

Obviously. As I've been saying, now that we have so willingly abdicated our position of Leader of the Free World, it's good to see that Germany can take the title. Good luck to you, Chancellor Merkel, Russia and China cannot gain a foothold here. You have been handed a great responsibility.

I imagine we'll see posts here in full support of our telling the rest of the world to go to hell. So it's a good day for Trump supporters.

Funny that 62% of the "advanced world" in your poll have a favorable opinion of France's Macron - the French however poll at 62% but say they disapprove of Macron. It's so bad that if the elections were held tomorrow Le Pen would win the presidency in the first round of voting:

Funny that 62% of the "advanced world" in your poll have a favorable opinion of France's Macron - the French however poll at 62% but say they disapprove of Macron. It's so bad that if the elections were held tomorrow Le Pen would win the presidency in the first round of voting:

Hey, the world doesn't matter. We don't need them.

Just a couple of weeks ago Le Pen's party took more seats in the French senate and earlier this year did well in local elections:

Hey, the world doesn't matter. We don't need them.

You are right - we don't need them. We need to keep our economy strong, which in turn boosts our importance to the rest of the world. They need us.

You are right - we don't need them. We need to keep our economy strong, which in turn boosts our importance to the rest of the world. They need us.
The world is changing. New economies are advancing. New leaders are emerging. The world has other options now, and it's playing out with agreements among themselves.

The cat's out of the bag, thanks to our simplistic, arrogant Ugly Americanism . This isn't the 1950's any more.

The world is changing. New economies are advancing. New leaders are emerging. The world has other options now, and it's playing out with agreements among themselves.

The cat's out of the bag, thanks to our simplistic, arrogant Ugly Americanism . This isn't the 1950's any more.

Ugly Americanism? What do you call China's activities to date?

American purchasing power is what has made us great. Bringing back jobs is not beyond our reach.

American purchasing power is what has made us great. Bringing back jobs is not beyond our reach.

Yes, China is a bad actor, as I clearly pointed out in the OP.

Hey, who cares? Nothing to worry about. America is the only option, right?

Yes, China is a bad actor, as I clearly pointed out in the OP.

Hey, who cares? Nothing to worry about. America is the only option, right?

It should be the first option for Americans.

Trump's big thing, was to serve AMERICAN interests in our relationships with the rest of the world.

If this is so offensive to them, especially considering how aggressive THEY are in pursuit of their interests, then the problem is THEM, not US.

..we've been over this undeniable bullshit babble crap before....it's very idiotic and nonsensical
1. foreigners don't know the first thing about Mr Trump or the US
a. they get their information from the MSM!!!!
2. you need to learn some history--the world had hated the US for decades!! DUH.....
3. WHO TF cares what the world thinks!!!!!!!!!!???????????that is very FUNNY hahahahahhahahaha
4.NO--you are WRONG--they did not poll the WHOLE world!! --it says '''''respondents'''''
etc etc
more HAHAHAHAH TDScrap from you people

Well democrats are communist

I asked my brother why he was voting democrat, for crime and taxes, and he told me because he didn't think we should be adversarial towards China. He told me we couldn't win a confrontation and that he believes democrats could gather friends and allies to deal with China. I pointed out to him that the democrat candidates are on record saying China isn't a problem, but he assured me that smart people would come together to deal with them. So his reasoning was he was going to vote for increased crime and taxes during a recovery because he thinks the people who love China will gather 'friends' to deal with China. Ouch.

Trump has created a power and leadership void that China and Russia have moved to fill

Trump is not trusted and his leadership is suspect. America First is not working

Another false flag.

The question that was first asked was "How can we harm Trump above the efforts of the American media?"

The solution they always come out with is a poll, with hidden metrics, and leading questions, to get the answer they want and then use that to influence the American people.

Interfering once again with our election process.

Forum List

Back