Black man led through streets on a rope ‘like a slave’ sues police

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
1602499506873.png

Good Lord. What a place to be Black.

If he was Republican and they were Democrats he would’ve been dragged to death.. media needs to be more honest. This black Democrat is just looking to hit the ghetto lottery

Hey Tommy; it LOOKs bad but IS IT???? After all the Police are on HORSEBACK!!! Plus they musta been out of chains!!

Greg

What were the cops on horse back supposed to do? Let him ride double? Let him go? ASK him nicely to follow them?

Call for a squad car. Just a thought.
..typical of you people --you don't know the facts and don't care about the facts..you think with your emotion and not your brains

this is very SIMPLE -to people with a brain and/or not racist:
A transport unit wasn’t immediately available at the time.

Although this is a trained technique and best practice in some scenarios, I believe our officers showed poor judgement in this instance .......

I don't understand.........if this how they were trained how is it that the officers showed poor judgement? They did exactly as they were trained. We see this all the time. "The officers did as they were trained but we will no longer do this".

This is why there are protests.

Although this is a trained technique and best practice in some scenarios, I believe our officers showed poor judgement in this instance .......

I don't understand.........if this how they were trained how is it that the officers showed poor judgement? They did exactly as they were trained. We see this all the time. "The officers did as they were trained but we will no longer do this".

....but they did nothing wrong--as usual...no reason to protest except because blacks/black culture is a failure..they/you think with your emotions and not your brains
..it is human nature that when humans make mistakes/are failures, they want to blame someone else

....but they did nothing wrong--as usual...no reason to protest except because blacks/black culture is a failure..they/you think with your emotions and not your brains
..it is human nature that when humans make mistakes/are failures, they want to blame someone else

You continue to say that nothing was done wrong but yet the taxpayers continue to have to pay out millions of dollars in settlements and officers are increasingly losing their jobs.

What were the cops on horse back supposed to do? Let him ride double? Let him go? ASK him nicely to follow them?

..typical of you people --you don't know the facts and don't care about the facts..you think with your emotion and not your brains

A blob supporter being all for parading a black man humiliatingly through the streets...

Shocking? No...not to anyone who knows blobbers.

Really...fuck off.

A blob supporter being all for parading a black man humiliatingly through the streets...

Shocking? No...not to anyone who knows blobbers.

Really...fuck off.
....MORE proof you people can't think straight--as I've stated many times, you are so obsessed with RACE, that it warps your thinking
NOT parading, but MOVING/transporting
....with Garner/Floyd/etc --NOT brutality at all--but restraining/subduing jackass RESISTING criminals
..you see blue when it's green...you see up when it's down

You continue to say that nothing was done wrong but yet the taxpayers continue to have to pay out millions of dollars in settlements and officers are increasingly losing their jobs.
....yes, just like Baltimore--the cops were JUDGED to be innocent---

jesus f christ!!! when they pay out these settlements, the cops are not found guilty!!! so you are like the nazis--guilty before innocent !!!

people lose their jobs by practicing free speech--it's NOT EVEN against the law

Forum List

Back