Happy Columbus Day !!

Then leave the thread and allow the ones who want to revel in our day of celebration.
No one cares about your negative opinions.

Yeah, kind of sad that you guys want to enjoy that time white people were kind of a scourge on the rest of the world... and you wonder why white folks are hated.
Which shows how little you know.

Whites were not innocent and no saints but there was a much more awdul scourge called Islam which was one of the motives for Columbus to make his journey.
If not for Islam europe would still be in the Dark Ages. The Moors came over and started a reeducation program because whites were afraid to take baths because they thought water contained evil spirits. The messed up thing was that they were actually proud of smelling like wild animals after a fucking spree.
The Moors visciously and brutally conquered and enslaved Europeans for centuries. The notion of whites not bathing is nonsense
Bullshit. When the Moors controlled europe thats the only time in history up until that point that there was religious tolerance. Christians and Muslims worshiped without any problems. Its a documented fact that whites bathed as little as possible because they were afraid water had evil spirits. Hell Isabella bragged she had only taken a bath twice in her entire life.
No it is not well documented and many debate it.

The muslims horrifically oppressed other religions .

You'll have to ask my ancestors, they apparently like Chris better.
No need to ask your ancestors. I already know the reason. Leif was ran off the continent. Columbus and his genocide made your ancestors feel like big men.

They were big men, they had the superior technology of the day that allowed them to defeat inferior cultures.
No. They were just dirty disease infested men. The old world diseases killed off 90% of the NA's because they had no immunity. Softened them up for you.

Yeah, that's the breaks.
True but it only makes them disease bearers not big men.

They were superior, thus why the western countries are superior and still call the shots.
You have no chouce but to play by the rules that MY ancestors laid down.
Every working and waking moment of every single day of yours is based on what my ancestors laid down.
Your paycheck, your home, your transportation, EVERYTHING is based on what my ancestors laid down, and there's not one fucking thing you can do about it.

Yeah, kind of sad that you guys want to enjoy that time white people were kind of a scourge on the rest of the world... and you wonder why white folks are hated.

Whites were not innocent and no saints but there was a much more awdul scourge called Islam which was one of the motives for Columbus to make his journey.
If not for Islam europe would still be in the Dark Ages. The Moors came over and started a reeducation program because whites were afraid to take baths because they thought water contained evil spirits. The messed up thing was that they were actually proud of smelling like wild animals after a fucking spree.
The Moors visciously and brutally conquered and enslaved Europeans for centuries. The notion of whites not bathing is nonsense
Bullshit. When the Moors controlled europe thats the only time in history up until that point that there was religious tolerance. Christians and Muslims worshiped without any problems. Its a documented fact that whites bathed as little as possible because they were afraid water had evil spirits. Hell Isabella bragged she had only taken a bath twice in her entire life.
No it is not well documented and many debate it.

The muslims horrifically oppressed other religions .
Yep, Muslims cannot tolerate any other cult/Religion... other than Islam
And Christianity is not a religion it’s a faith...

No need to ask your ancestors. I already know the reason. Leif was ran off the continent. Columbus and his genocide made your ancestors feel like big men.

They were big men, they had the superior technology of the day that allowed them to defeat inferior cultures.
No. They were just dirty disease infested men. The old world diseases killed off 90% of the NA's because they had no immunity. Softened them up for you.

Yeah, that's the breaks.

They were superior, thus why the western countries are superior and still call the shots.
Every working and waking moment of every single day of yours is based on what my ancestors laid down.
Your paycheck, your home, your transportation, EVERYTHING is based on what my ancestors laid down, and there's not one fucking thing you can do about it.
They were only superior in carrying diseases and genocide. Typical cavemen.
Everything you know of and can even conceive of is based on knowledge my ancestor taught you. There is a reason you have never accomplished anything without major assistance from other cultures You lack originality. There is a reason you couldnt even make up your own alphabets and numbering systems. You lack the brain power. So in short go sell that white boy insecurity propaganda to someone that doesnt know your history. :laugh:

Yeah, that's the breaks.

Everything you know of and can even conceive of is based on knowledge my ancestor taught you. There is a reason you have never accomplished anything without major assistance from other cultures You lack originality. There is a reason you couldnt even make up your own alphabets and numbering systems. You lack the brain power. So in short go sell that white boy insecurity propaganda to someone that doesnt know your history. :laugh:
Boy, You are very good at basketball

Yeah, that's the breaks.

Boy, You are very good at basketball
Lice head, I am very good at a lot of things.

Yeah, that's the breaks.

There is a reason you couldnt even make up your own alphabets and numbering systems. You lack the brain power. So in short go sell that white boy insecurity propaganda to someone that doesnt know your history. :laugh:

Yeah, that's the breaks.

There is a reason you couldnt even make up your own alphabets and numbering systems. You lack the brain power. So in short go sell that white boy insecurity propaganda to someone that doesnt know your history. :laugh:

This is fake news.
Horses were not domesticated until around 3000 BC where did they get 22000 BC from?
laugh.gif

Yeah, that's the breaks.

Uh huh :laugh:

You cannot even take a shit in a toilet without thanking a white man.
Everything you do today, every invention, every dead president you spend, it's all from a system my ancestors set up for you.
You're welcome :laugh:.

Ok. So youre saying that opening it up to colonization was the great deed columbus set in motion?

His "great deed" was being the first one to lead an expedition that returned information on the previously undocumented landmass.

And here is where you try to accuse him of genocide, and all sorts of bad things that happened.

Genocide is a modern concept, that requires the DESIRE AND EXECUTION to eliminate a racial or ethnic group.

What happened during colonization was exploitation, something done by the natives to each other, Europeans to each other, Africans to each other, and on and on until you get one group exploiting another, usually due to vast differences in technology.
So youre going to claim that columbus didnt advocate the genocide of the natives?

Considering he didn't know what genocide was, I doubt he could advocate for it.

It would be like asking him about a welding machine.

But please, provide proof that he "advocated genocide"
Who told you he didnt know what genocide was? Columbus set off fully knowledgeable about what he was doing. His plan was to take wealth from other people by force. When he encountered the natives he remarked on how easy it would be to conquer them. He then came back with a military force and systematically exterminated the natives.

Oh well, if not Columbus, someone would have. Conquering has always been part of human history.
Evolutions's Sore Losers, Sponsored by MIsfits With a Death Wish

Whom did the Indians conquer? The land must be contested or it never belonged to them. The PC lie granting them the land is like saying that whichever team gets to the stadium first is the winner.

"Use it or lose it" is the law of property. The Low-IQ Indian thrill-killers were incapable of building anything here. If Whites hadn't taken over, this country would be as dirt-poor and violent as Somalia, instead of becoming the richest country in the world with the most widespread prosperity.

Yeah, that's the breaks.

Everything you do today, every invention, every dead president you spend, it's all from a system my ancestors set up for you.
Sure I can. Black people invented toilets not whites. Why do you think europe smelled like shit and piss? Where do you think the phrase "I dont have a pot to piss in" came from?
laugh.gif

A History of Humanity's Disgusting Hygiene

Again name one thing whites have done that didnt depend on knowledge from another culture? Just one thing.

Last edited:
Then leave the thread and allow the ones who want to revel in our day of celebration.
No one cares about your negative opinions.

That is a lie...the Moors were brutal to non muslims, and forced a tax on all non muslims which they collected brutally and violently.

Yeah, that's the breaks.

Sure I can. Black people invented toilets not whites. Why do you think europe smelled like shit and piss? Where do you think the phrase "I dont have a pot to piss in" came from?
laugh.gif

Again name one thing whites have done that didnt depend on knowledge from another culture? Just one thing.

The first modern flush toilets were invented by a white man.

You loons just need a "cause "....and something to bitch about.

How about ya just STFU for a month or so. We need a rest from your whines

Actually accounting for what we did wrong is a "Cause".

We live in a country built on genocide of the people who were already here and the slavery of people we brought over against their will. It's a door Columbus opened. People should really put it in the proper perspective.
what did we do wrong?
specify

We live in a country built on genocide of the people who were already here and the slavery of people we brought over against their will. It's a door Columbus opened. People should really put it in the proper perspective.
this country was built with the intelligence of the white man/European/etc
''built on genocide''...?
?please explain that ridiculous comment

laugh.gif

The first modern flush toilets were invented by a white man.
You cant claim something was invented that was already invented dummy.
laugh.gif

this country was built with the intelligence of the white man/European/etc
''built on genocide''...?
?please explain that ridiculous comment
White people would have starved to death and died of exposure if the natives hadnt helped them you dumbfuck of a clown. :21:

......the Native Americans displaced/decimated/TORTURED/warred on/raped/etc other tribes long before the whites came
..they are no better or worse
the whites are no more evil or worse
VERY stupid/unrealistic/fairytale/etc to think so

Forum List

Back