The biggest mistakes sorry democrats will make this fall.....again and again

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
What democrats need more than anything this Nov. is VOTER TURN OUT. And sadly as with Hillary and most democrats that aren't black....they completely take the black vote for granted and yet, its the black population that is under served and untapped. Mississippi is a prime example as was Bush jr..who took advantage of black church leaders in his last campaign to get a second term, that benefited exclusively with black voter turnout. By believing that small town whites from these hick towns will some how rally, if you only addressed their issues and concerns, that somehow they're gonna give up their white privilege love card for Trump and vote for dems, is self suicide.

All around this nation there are under served black communities desperate for leadership from Washington and time after time again, they're are ignored and marginalized to last minute campaign tactics, such as drive by campaign rallies that last a hot minute in some well served gov. subsidized church, where conservative blacks attend. Never do they appear interested in the surrounding black communities in which these church thrive. Where I live, President Obama was the ONLY PERSON TO GRACE MY PART OF TOWN AND REACH OUT TO MY COMMUNITY...and that was 9 years ago. To date, all my community, the black community receives are posters and people passing out campaign pamphlets...not town halls, no means to address our concerns....AND ITS BECAUSE OF THIS CONSTANT NEGLECT OF black voters, I am predicting a democrat marginal LOSS.

It is with great urgency that democrats tap into black areas and earn black votes. You can not thrive on white votes alone and this notion that small town white america is a vestige of hope for democrats is pure nonsense. THERE IS NOT ONE WHITE CONCERN, THAT THE REST OF US DOES NOT PARTAKE OR EXPERIENCE, NOT ONE!!

But unless you're in a swing state the two party first past the post system will always see you ignored.

What democrats need more than anything this Nov. is VOTER TURN OUT. And sadly as with Hillary and most democrats that aren't black....they completely take the black vote for granted and yet, its the black population that is under served and untapped. Mississippi is a prime example as was Bush jr..who took advantage of black church leaders in his last campaign to get a second term, that benefited exclusively with black voter turnout. By believing that small town whites from these hick towns will some how rally, if you only addressed their issues and concerns, that somehow they're gonna give up their white privilege love card for Trump and vote for dems, is self suicide.

All around this nation there are under served black communities desperate for leadership from Washington and time after time again, they're are ignored and marginalized to last minute campaign tactics, such as drive by campaign rallies that last a hot minute in some well served gov. subsidized church, where conservative blacks attend. Never do they appear interested in the surrounding black communities in which these church thrive. Where I live, President Obama was the ONLY PERSON TO GRACE MY PART OF TOWN AND REACH OUT TO MY COMMUNITY...and that was 9 years ago. To date, all my community, the black community receives are posters and people passing out campaign pamphlets...not town halls, no means to address our concerns....AND ITS BECAUSE OF THIS CONSTANT NEGLECT OF black voters, I am predicting a democrat marginal LOSS.

It is with great urgency that democrats tap into black areas and earn black votes. You can not thrive on white votes alone and this notion that small town white america is a vestige of hope for democrats is pure nonsense. THERE IS NOT ONE WHITE CONCERN, THAT THE REST OF US DOES NOT PARTAKE OR EXPERIENCE, NOT ONE!!
Say hi to the other tigerred for me. Thanks.

Why is it that you want black people to vote for the very Party that enslaved and fought to keep black people slaves? Don't give me the shit that there was a flip-flop in ideology either. Even today, you are pointing out how the Democrats are forsaking the blacks, and you STILL, like a moron, want blacks to vote Democrat. Begezzus H Christo, wake the fuck up, realize that blacks are doing so much better under Republicans and President Trump, and pull your head out of your ass...

Black unemployment falls to lowest level on record
The white unemployment rate is 3.7 percent. The black-white gap in hiring and pay has existed for decades, with the black unemployment rate typically more than double that of whites. But the gap has narrowed slightly to 1.85 times higher unemployment for blacks instead of 2 times as much.
The Washington Compost, owned by mega billionaire, liberal, Jeff Bezos, cant be lying now can he?

One of the biggest mistakes in history as far as I can see it, is the fact you were not flushed down Kermit Gosnell's toilet and you remain a fugitive from natural selection.

Rather than remain loyal to the party that ended slavery, and actually pushed for civil right laws that enforced the equal application of rights to black people, the black community traded their freedom and independence for a diseased pig in a rusty pen from LBJ.

Another serious mistake.

One of the biggest mistakes in history as far as I can see it, is the fact you were not flushed down Kermit Gosnell's toilet and you remain a fugitive from natural selection.

Rather than remain loyal to the party that ended slavery, and actually pushed for civil right laws that enforced the equal application of rights to black people, the black community traded their freedom and independence for a diseased pig in a rusty pen from LBJ.

Another serious mistake.

A disturbing post....this is the kind of post we saw from our two former members who attacked an abortion clinic in Colorado and the Holocaust Museum in Washington D.C.

Why is it that you want black people to vote for the very Party that enslaved and fought to keep black people slaves? Don't give me the shit that there was a flip-flop in ideology either. Even today, you are pointing out how the Democrats are forsaking the blacks, and you STILL, like a moron, want blacks to vote Democrat. Begezzus H Christo, wake the fuck up, realize that blacks are doing so much better under Republicans and President Trump, and pull your head out of your ass...

The white unemployment rate is 3.7 percent. The black-white gap in hiring and pay has existed for decades, with the black unemployment rate typically more than double that of whites. But the gap has narrowed slightly to 1.85 times higher unemployment for blacks instead of 2 times as much.
The Washington Compost, owned by mega billionaire, liberal, Jeff Bezos, cant be lying now can he?
With the illegals fleeing and being thrown out by ICE, employers are desperate for bodies, what can they do?

They would hire stray dogs and cats if they could do the work. . . . :abgg2q.jpg:

• Banned

Say hi to the other tigerred for me. Thanks.
There's only one Tiger...just sayin

• Banned

Another serious mistake.

Dude, if you were truly interested in historical facts, you would find it was the democratic party, to date, that have enacted laws and morays for all the nation to follow and thrive...from fair housing to environmental laws. I would not trade my legacy of democratic preference to that of conservative ideology for anything in the world.

They will do it to their detriment.

It's actually a good thing, a purge really.

Get these old dumb ass Democrats that don't know a damn thing about a damn thing and make room for the Ocazio, Stacy, Beto & Gillum type Democrats that get it.

It's a good thing either way.

If what you say is true, can you answer why is the Republican Party, the nation over, ACTIVELY seeking to discourage the black vote in word and in deed?

Another serious mistake.

The party that ended slavery now has the full support of every hate group in the country. Spare us the stale history lesson being that we`re very much aware of the political situation of 160 years ago. I should be a loyal Republican? Does my KKK and NRA memberships come free if I change my registration?

With the illegals fleeing and being thrown out by ICE, employers are desperate for bodies, what can they do?

They would hire stray dogs and cats if they could do the work. . . . :abgg2q.jpg:
You remember the old saying, its the economy stupid? News Flash, under president Obama, we had jobs, under Trump we have jobs...the problem you stupid white fuck head is wages....wages wages wages. Amazon just uped its pay to 15 bucks an hour, while taking away $$$$ dollars an hour in stock and benefits??????, so what was the damned point?? And just for the record, there's not one single piece of legislation that neither Trump nor the GOP has enacted that has caused unemployment to be low, not one....its just the turn of events in consumer demands....and banking deregulations...more easy credit and more housing equity taps....a bubble just waiting to burst again

If what you say is true, can you answer why is the Republican Party, the nation over, ACTIVELY seeking to discourage the black vote in word and in deed?
No republican has ever and I mean ever gotten into a position of power, without oppressing and disenfranchising minority voters and that is fact!! With all this so called good news, you'd think they'd try to run on that alone...but they know its a bunch of shit, that's why they continue this mantra' of suppression and deception.

The only way to have your voice heard, is to get more voices from your own neighborhoods, elected in to office.

This is a very hard thing to do because Parties, have gerrymandered the state voting districts, to silence citizen voter's voice of who they don't want heard, and amplify the voices of those they side with....

in other words, diminishing the value of one citizens vote and amplifying the value of another citizen's vote.

It's a rigged system, alright.

somehow, instead of relying on these white guys elected to care or figure out your problems from an outsider's look in to it...

YOU have to get people elected, come hell or high water... you HAVE TO get more people elected from your own race, who grew up with and knows the problems of your own neighborhoods.

I have the same bitch about all the men ruling this country and women not being represented equally.

It's time for change! Your wishes and my wishes, to come true.... and taking ACTION is the only way that this will come about...

YOU should run for office! You are one kick ass spitfire! :lol:

They will do it to their detriment.

It's actually a good thing, a purge really.

Get these old dumb ass Democrats that don't know a damn thing about a damn thing and make room for the Ocazio, Stacy, Beto & Gillum type Democrats that get it.

It's a good thing either way.
Bravo on your comment....I think it is very selfish and self serving for Pelosi, Hillary Shummer and all these old washed up democrats to continue this madness of wanting to be in charge of our party. Lindsey Graham went on a rampage of attacking democrats during the Brett hearings, not one single old democrat responded and got with his ass, not one. That's the type of party we are dealing with today...The Booker's and Harris who are afraid to taint their presidential ambitions and the Pelosi's and Shummer's laying low hoping to get the house and senate back. The only person's making noise that a tweety bird can hear are Bernie and Warren. I hate our party, I really do. We just always manage to fuck shit up when all the odds is in our favor, just a hopeless party of nice old people.

Sorry, but their aren't that many non thinking imbeciles left that will vote for the crime party.

You remember the old saying, its the economy stupid? News Flash, under president Obama, we had jobs, under Trump we have jobs...the problem you stupid white fuck head is wages....wages wages wages. Amazon just uped its pay to 15 bucks an hour, while taking away $$$$ dollars an hour in stock and benefits??????, so what was the damned point?? And just for the record, there's not one single piece of legislation that neither Trump nor the GOP has enacted that has caused unemployment to be low, not one....its just the turn of events in consumer demands....and banking deregulations...more easy credit and more housing equity taps....a bubble just waiting to burst again

So you are looking to get rich through government entitlements?

Really?

If you are really unhappy with your wages, get up off your arse and go to college for a decent education or start your own business or something.

It really is just that simple.

So I suppose the GDP stayed below 3% under Obama for 8 years and it was merely a fluke that under Trump the GDP has risen above 3% with unemployment levels at all time lows.

And that is the other thing, what is better? Is it better having a low wage job or none at all? Or would you rather be on lower wage entitlements?

Didn't read because your writing in bold is annoying.

Well, my suggestion would be to study how government and administration actually work, not learn through the TV.

This administration had cut government regulations.

Regulation stifles job growth.

It has also restricted the labor pool through its immigration enforcement policies.

If you take an economics class you would understand the affect these policies have had on both the availability of jobs and the prevailing wage that is paid.

Forum List

Back