Happy 420. Bills are pending to decriminalize and legalize Marijuana

Happy Hitler's Birthday to you all Wear your swastikas and pussy hats proudly.
It's kinda awkward being a white nationalist, isn't it.
It would seem to be kinda awkward celebrating Hitler's Birthday. Don't you feel a tiny bit uncomfortable or do you just get high and forget what it is that you're celebrating? Or is it just too painful to be reminded of your bloody celebrations?

It would seem to be kinda awkward celebrating Hitler's Birthday. Don't you feel a tiny bit uncomfortable or do you just get high and forget what it is that you're celebrating? Or is it just too painful to be reminded of your bloody celebrations?
I'm comfortable as can be. I'm not the white nationalist plugging hitlers birthday. That's you.

I'm comfortable as can be. I'm not the white nationalist plugging hitlers birthday. That's you.

Nobody "plugs" historical facts. You're just embarassed NOW. By the end of the day you'll be so high you won't have brains enough to be embarassed. You will be perfectly comfortable celebrating Hitler's birthday.

Meh, it should be legal. If alcohol and cigarettes are legal, then weed should be legal. It is your own personal choice if you want to be a dope! :10:
It's less harmful than alcohol and plenty of people already do it on their spare time like having a few beers. Cops, judges, lawyers, go cart track attendants, etc. You would be surprised. Of course like Alcohol same rules serving someone under 21 and driving under the influence.

Meh, it should be legal. If alcohol and cigarettes are legal, then weed should be legal. It is your own personal choice if you want to be a dope! :10:
It's less harmful than alcohol and plenty of people already do it on there spare time like having a few beers. Cops, judges, lawyers, go cart track attendants, etc. You would be surprised. Of course like Alcohol same rules serving someone under 21 and driving under the influence.

I said it should be legal, not illegal.

If you want to smoke pot, get drunk, whatever, that is your own decision to make. The government shouldn't be making these types of decisions, especially considering what corrupt asses they are.

The feds should be restricted to what is stated in the Constitution as their duties. They can't be trusted to do anything else and they can barely be trusted to do their duties.

It's less harmful than alcohol and plenty of people already do it on there spare time like having a few beers. Cops, judges, lawyers, go cart track attendants, etc. You would be surprised. Of course like Alcohol same rules serving someone under 21 and driving under the influence.

Agreed. If anything it will hopefully cut down on the amount of drunks if they have an alternative. Alcohol is nasty stuff.

Agreed. If anything it will hopefully cut down on the amount of drunks if they have an alternative. Alcohol is nasty stuff.

I know. My father's drinking habit eventually killed him. You are preaching to the choir. :D

Forum List

Back