Happening Now! Thousands Upon Thousands At Trump Rally In Texas As Refitted Trump Force One Jet Makes Debut

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It's nothing but God loving patriotic American patriots attending right now. Yes my friends, WE are taking this country back. WE will complete Trump's goal to fundamentally turn this country into a Nationalist/ Populist America First Nation. It's time to return to our founders roots which set the stepping stone to preserve our rich cultural White European heritage and traditions that has sustained our sovereignty which is now in peril due to the actions of a Usurper in the oval office.

Live feed.

It's nothing but God loving patriotic American patriots attending right now. Yes my friends, WE are taking this country back. WE will complete Trump's goal to fundamentally turn this country into a Nationalist/ Populist America First Nation. It's time to return to our founders roots which set the stepping stone to preserve our rich cultural White European heritage and traditions that has sustained our sovereignty which is now in peril due to the actions of a Usurper in the oval office.

Live feed.

Batshit crazy

Live feed.

"God loving patriotic American patriots"

In Robstown? LOL...

Anything is better than what we have now.
Your desperation is Noted.

3-4 weeks will haunt you forever, because you will NEVER create the evidence to produce the so-called fraud you have attempted to make legitimate.

Tell me again how everyone is just suppressing the evidence to harm pos trump.
I laugh every time.

Bring a legit argument next time.

And, of course, this is where you blame everyone except the GOP who have ran Texas wall to wall for 30 years.

GO!
The reason it's probably violent is because of third world wetbacks and blacks. That's why our nation needs to purge these criminals. Remember, the founders wanted a nation for White citizens only.

The reason it's probably violent is because of third world wetbacks and blacks.
Strange...Robstown was "nothing but God loving patriotic American patriots" according to you just 3 hours ago.

That's why our nation needs to purge these criminals. Remember, the founders wanted a nation for White citizens only.
Yeah, brown people scare bigots. No wonder you're scared.

Anything is better than what we have now.
I was better off prior to Jan. 20, 2021 than I have been anytime since. The same goes for the economy, fuel prices, supply chain, American healthcare, homelessness, race relations, and American unity. Joe Biden, Harris, Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler and the lying DNC/globalists are the reason for America's current problems. Time for the democrat party to disappear.

Forum List

Back