Biden will crash our economy. He is already blaming "republicans will crash the economy next year" in a interview.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Mega maga according to Biden will crash the economy next year.

I have no doubt the fed is holding up everything right now. And as a lot of you know I've been saying for months if the democrats lose big next month in midterms they very well might let it all crash and scream "republicans ruined the economy. Look as soon as they took over our economy and stocks crashed. It's all republicans and maga". Well, now Joe Biden is preparing for that by saying republicans will crash the economy next year and mega maga is to blame for it.

Now let's all be clear. Our economy is in the shitter right now. The fed is buying bonds, the plunge protection team brings the dow back everytime it falls, the yield curve for bonds is inverted so 2 year bonds generate more return than a 10 year, and so on. The economy and inflation won't magically just vanish as soon as republicans win next month, IF it can all be fixed it's going to take a long time.

I'm kind of worried the current administration will put on the suicide vest next if they lose big and pull the detonator cord just so they can blame it on republicans.

Yep, even as people like Bezos and Musk, among others, are predicting a terrible economy upcoming.

While Biden and his crew of idiots, and the liars in the MSM, are already setting it up as the Republicans fault when they [Republicans] haven't done a thing to negatively impact the Biden economy.

I doubt that McCarthy and McConnell are up to the challenge to refute this bullshit come 2023.

Joe is fulla shit and always has been. He's actually a has-been that never was. But if the GOP can take at least the House then the ridiculous GND spending spree will be over and the threats to end the filibuster and pack the Supreme Court will be over. There will be much crying and gnashing of teeth as the democrats wax hysterical about the impending doom of climate change. As if we haven't heard that shit for more than 30 years.

As far as the economy is concerned, I believe we're headed for a recession if we aren't already in one, and nothing the repubs can or will do next year will change that. As president, Biden would have to sign everything that comes out of Congress anyway, so the fault for anything that Congress does will also be his fault too. And frankly I don't think Biden can last for 2 more years anyway, he looks and sounds like he's 15 minutes away from a serious stroke. If the GOP takes the House as many expect, it's pretty close to a sure thing that Biden will be impeached. And the House will likely go after Hunter too. So, 2023 looks like a stressful year for the prez.

Bill Clinton and the Dems did the same thing on the 1990s.
Clinton took the credit for the Tech Stock bull market, but when the bubble burst, they blamed Bush for the recession that it caused.

Last edited:
Yep, even as people like Bezos and Musk, among others, are predicting a terrible economy upcoming.

While Biden and his crew of idiots, and the liars in the MSM, are already setting it up as the Republicans fault when they [Republicans] haven't done a thing to negatively impact the Biden economy.

I doubt that McCarthy and McConnell are up to the challenge to refute this bullshit come 2023.

Everyone from the rich, to economists, to the fringe guys like Greg manarino and usa watchdog have been saying we're in economic danger Biden and the administration have all been saying how great everything is and at worst they say "just a little recession and inflation".

But now we see the real game, crash it if we lose and blame it on republicans.

But now it isn't even republicans, or maga, or maga republicans. Now it's "mega maga". What's next? Super ultra mega maga xl 3000?

I don't doubt they would do something horrible to the country just to blame it on republicans.

Now let's all be clear. Our economy is in the shitter right now
yup, doesn't take a crystal ball
I'm kind of worried the current administration will put on the suicide vest next if they lose big and pull the detonator cord just so they can blame it on republicans.
which is why i'm not a partisan.

all they do is blame each other

keeps folks from realizing the real problem

~S~

Mega maga according to Biden will crash the economy next year.

I have no doubt the fed is holding up everything right now. And as a lot of you know I've been saying for months if the democrats lose big next month in midterms they very well might let it all crash and scream "republicans ruined the economy. Look as soon as they took over our economy and stocks crashed. It's all republicans and maga". Well, now Joe Biden is preparing for that by saying republicans will crash the economy next year and mega maga is to blame for it.

Now let's all be clear. Our economy is in the shitter right now. The fed is buying bonds, the plunge protection team brings the dow back everytime it falls, the yield curve for bonds is inverted so 2 year bonds generate more return than a 10 year, and so on. The economy and inflation won't magically just vanish as soon as republicans win next month, IF it can all be fixed it's going to take a long time.

Yup. Most all economists have predicted that will be in a recession for the most part of 2023, due to the left's policies. , Biden, apparently understanding and acknowledging that, is laying the groundwork for the midterm losses and Republicans taking over Jan 2023, "Hey, it's all the Republican's fault. I told you so."

Forum List

Back