Happening Now! Thousands Upon Thousands At Trump Rally In Texas As Refitted Trump Force One Jet Makes Debut

Population 11,000. I have been to bigger art shows.
Robstown is a stones throw from the Corpus Christi international airport which is why it was chosen for the rally last night.

Trump still has star quality and can pull in thousands to his rallies while Biden can rarely fill a room and probably most of his audience are staffers or political operatives paid to be there.

Trump enjoys 82% approval rating among Republicans in Texas and the few who don't like him would mostly probably hold their nose and vote for him over anybody the Democrats put up given their track record the last two years.

A large percentage of folks attending his recent rallies have been first time rally goers and that also looks good for the Republicans.

Last edited:
It's nothing but God loving patriotic American patriots attending right now. Yes my friends, WE are taking this country back. WE will complete Trump's goal to fundamentally turn this country into a Nationalist/ Populist America First Nation. It's time to return to our founders roots which set the stepping stone to preserve our rich cultural White European heritage and traditions that has sustained our sovereignty which is now in peril due to the actions of a Usurper in the oval office.

Live feed.

Is Trump going to fuck over Robstown like he did to El Paso when he screwed them for over $500,000?

There's your MAGA deadbeat motherfucker for you.

Robstown is a stones throw from the Corpus Christi international airport which is why it was chosen for the rally last night.

Trump still has star quality and can pull in thousands to his rallies while Biden can rarely fill a room and probably most of his audience are staffers or political operatives paid to be there.

Trump enjoys 82% approval rating among Republicans in Texas and the few who don't like him would mostly probably hold their nose and vote for him over anybody the Democrats put up given their track record the last two years.

A large percentage of folks attending his recent rallies have been first time rally goers and that also looks good for the Republicans.
Sinkwarrior is a dishwasher at a local greasy spoon. When he says he has been to bigger art shows, it is because he was on the clean-up crew, sweeping up trash.

Not if you have brain damage!
Even those who have brain damage. They may never be 'normal' but even the brain damaged can learn some things.

Admittedly those who are incapable of arguing a point of view or providing a rationale for their opinions, who cannot express a cognizant thought but just go ad hominem, spew insults and hateful characterizations or post nothing but meme propaganda and/or assigned talking points are rarely willing to learn much, if anything.

That is what 'trickle down' really means. I personally think it is a bad metaphor, but it is certainly not a perjorative or empty philosophy.
Over 40 years ago i thought so too FF.......the man could talk you see....
1666545581310.png

but the real truth is this>>>>

so now he is>>>

1666545695602.png

and his disciple is this>>>

1666545745340.png

the ONE potus responsible for MOST of the socializing of us.....
~S~

View attachment 714485

so now he is>>>

View attachment 714487

View attachment 714488
~S~

Reminds me of Ron Paul's reasoning for resigning from the Republican party back in '87.

In his letter of resignation to the chairman of the Republican National Committee, he stated that "Reagan and the Republican Party have given us skyrocketing deficits, massive monetary inflation, indiscriminate military spending, irrational and unconstitutional foreign policy, zooming foreign aid, the exaltation of international banking and the attack on our personal liberties and privacies."

Even those who have brain damage. They may never be 'normal' but even the brain damaged can learn some things.

Admittedly those who are incapable of arguing a point of view or providing a rationale for their opinions, who cannot express a cognizant thought but just go ad hominem, spew insults and hateful characterizations or post nothing but meme propaganda and/or assigned talking points are rarely willing to learn much, if anything.
Those are called liberals.

"God loving patriotic American patriots"

In Robstown? LOL...

"Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 93.8% of the population." (Wiki)

Hmmm.................you saying those Hispanics and Latinos AREN'T God Loving patriots???? You MUST be a DemoKKKrat!!!

Greg

Earlier you were calling the criminals in Robstown "patriots"...what changed?

Two reasons the blob oozed into Robstown.

Cheap rents and close to the airport.
Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 93.8% of the population.

Greg

View attachment 714485

so now he is>>>

View attachment 714487

View attachment 714488
~S~

And that is pure malarky. Not only did poverty go down from 14% in 1981, when Reagan took office to 12.8% in 1989, when Reagan left office it is 10.5% now.

Forum List

Back