Hannity trolls Trump

hahaha-standing-ovation.gif

For those who can't bother to watch to the end, it's not done by Hannity, it's done by Jimmy Kimmel.

That only detracts from the whole thing just slightly. Very well done by Kimmel!

Lol you don’t actually think the video is fake. You just can’t come up with an argument to explain that Trump isn’t a goddamn moron. The video speaks for itself.
It was used by Jimmy Kimmel. Obviously he inserted some old Trump videos to replace the images which Hannity had in the video of the blithering old racist demented Brandon. So, yeah. I do think and know that it was faked, you asshole.

I know Brandon is demented.

It was used by Jimmy Kimmel. Obviously he inserted some old Trump videos to replace the images which Hannity had in the video of the blithering old racist demented Brandon. So, yeah. I do think and know that it was faked, you asshole.

I know Brandon is demented.
Lol so are you just pretending all those clips of Trump are fake? Like deep fakes? Just how stupid and knee jerk is your assessment exactly?

Looks a 3rd grader did it with one of those free online video editors.... pathetic.

All that money and kimmel still has to crawl into bed with this fucking mutt every night...... I win. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

jimmy-kimmel-reveals-hes-had-two-penis-surgeries.jpg

Looks a 3rd grader did it with one of those free online video editors.... pathetic.

All that money and kimmel still has to crawl into bed with this fucking mutt every night...... I win. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

View attachment 628257
I noticed you couldn’t actually defend the content of Trump’s blatant incompetence in the video.

A brillianly done comedy skit by Kimmel's crew that exposes the fact without a doubt.

But unfortunately biased and extreme rightist Americans are already far beyond any facts mattering in the least.

And of course, nothing can help Biden now, even though Trump was just as bad.

Not shame on Biden or Trump, shame on America for ever allowing this crazy assed behaviour to happen.

Especially now when America needs it's credibility to wage a war against Russia!

77% of voters say that they were better off under Trump.

That's 23% that think they are better off. That's more like PedoJoe's approvals.

Forum List

Back