Handicapped Parking Fight

o wtf.....if i had a penny for every parking space "stolen" from me by elders...i would be a rich person.....i am not
and yes it pisses me off.....but i always just drive on perhaps with a evil eye towards the offending person who is now in my parking place...when hubby was down with his knees...everyone told me to get a handicap sticker but i resisted....which meant a month of driving up to the door...letting him out ...finding a place to park etc and so forth...repeat upon leaving...myself i was amazed at how kind people were...never honking their horns or anything just waiting for me to deal with hubby who is using a walker...in that place i realized parking spaces are just that and not prizes to be won in a parking lot battle...

and i am not above stealing a space if i can.....

o wtf.....if i had a penny for every parking space "stolen" from me by elders...i would be a rich person.....i am not
and yes it pisses me off.....but i always just drive on perhaps with a evil eye towards the offending person who is now in my parking place...when hubby was down with his knees...everyone told me to get a handicap sticker but i resisted....which meant a month of driving up to the door...letting him out ...finding a place to park etc and so forth...repeat upon leaving...myself i was amazed at how kind people were...never honking their horns or anything just waiting for me to deal with hubby who is using a walker...in that place i realized parking spaces are just that and not prizes to be won in a parking lot battle...

and i am not above stealing a space if i can.....
You really didn't look at the link, did you? This was not a general post about handicapped parking. This is about a fat woman with no right to park, in a handicapped zone sending a 71 year old to the hospital for a second hip replacement.

easy there meathead...yes i read the post....the women chest bumps the elderly woman and the elderly woman ends up with broken leg and has a hip replacement (2nd) from it...and the damn defense lawyer says its nothing....that the bumper will be found innocent...

you realize this shit doesnt happen at target

why dont you just get over your self a wee bit there camper

easy there meathead...yes i read the post....the women chest bumps the elderly woman and the elderly woman ends up with broken leg and has a hip replacement (2nd) from it...and the damn defense lawyer says its nothing....that the bumper will be found innocent...

This is probably no the right thread to whine about handicapped people taking a parking space from those who are not.

Well for every handicapped plate with an actual handicapped person using it there are thousands who aren't handicapped and got handicapped plates.

Don't know how many times I've been shopping and seen some bozo get out of a car thats parked in a handicapped spot. This bozo certainly isn't handicapped but has no problem using that space.

I feel like walking up to this bozo and asking him/her just what the hell the handicap is because they sure look pretty spry to me.

Pet peeve?? You fucking bet.

you have to consider the un seen handicaps....breathing issues etc.....so be careful before you bow up in someone's face then find they have an unseen handicap...

This is probably no the right thread to whine about handicapped people taking a parking space from those who are not.

what? i did not do that...

<--- will ask people i know are not handicap to move out of the space...if they do not ...i call the police....its a nice fucking fine when you are not handicap to park in that space...people normally opt to move...except the one guy who called me a 'fat pig' which amused the hell out of me...he was a yankee and did this in public...it did not go well...

i think its a pet peeve of most to see people taking advantage of things like handicap parking....

maaaaAAAAaaAAAAn, fuck handicap parking. there i said it.

it is expanding around here...we now have.....mothers with babies parking....really? babies are now a handicap?
and then a parking space for veterans..healthy or not...just for veterans..okay i will go with that....i just wonder what the next space reserve will be...

Kezia Perkins, 32, with suspended license and fake handicapped parking sticker sends 71 year-old lady to hospital for second hip replacement; This is pretty sick stuff:

Dispute Over a Handicap Parking Space Outside Wal-Mart Lands 71-Year-Old in Hospital KTLA
Remove people like that from any contact with the general public. Lock her up for at least 20 years and force her to pay all medical bills related to the incident. We don't need people like that free to roam the streets and interact with the general public. Unfortunately, there are way too many people like this hot-headed low-life mixing with the general population. It's a real shame that we have to deal with people like this. It's way more common than people think.

Wally World is not for the weak.

Ain't it the troof!!!!

How much you want to bet an investigation would show Kezia the Big Chested Heifer has a brood on foodstamps too, and is cheating to get them?

ET0EtCjGT32RgPIu1nAB_George%20Scooter%20Race.gif

If the girl got arrested, I hope that she is the one that the judge chooses to make an example out of because that will mean hard jail time that she will deserve every second of.

God bless you and the elderly lady always!!!

Holly

^^^ Things like this can happen anywhere. My mom was at our local Kohl's store before Christmas a couple of years ago and a handicapped woman flipped her finger at my mom for parking in one of the handicapped spots. My mom had her own handicapped sticker right there in plain sight and she was still flipped the finger anyways. :( :( :(

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. The lady was in a wheel chair and my mom does not need one but she still can't get around like a normal person which is why she has the handicapped sticker that she has. No disrespect intended towards those who are in wheel chairs of course, but in my opinion, since its obvious that they will not be doing any walking, to me, people like my mom who can not get around like most everyone can should be who them handicapped spots are for.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back