Hamas-organized mass wedding of adult men and little girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is your wait of saying I made an argument you can't respond to.

You're pathetic.

MY HOMELAND IS NOT FOR SALE.....WELL NEITHER WAS THE PALESTINIANS but YOU MURDERED THEM AND DROVE THE INTO EXILE,..ALL THE SAME.:eusa_shhh:

SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN and BABIES........PALESTINIAN THAT IS AND 60 ODD YEARS LATER CONTINUES......IT WAS NEVER YOUR HOMELAND,BY THE WAY.

You're pathetic, too.

Not to mention off topic

Sorry Lips but I have never been Pathetic but Pragmatic.......I don't lie either.......as I have constantly said Viva Palestine and Viva Israel....and a Homeland for Both Sematic Peoples.Shalom steven

Now don't be silly,this has been a practice before and present day with some Jewish groups......but Israel today is a Secular Nation,it is quite rare but still happens..As you know Lips.

Viva Israel and Viva Palestine.......The USMB's only Pragmatist steve

It doesn't happen much not becaus Israel is secular, but because of most religious Jews embraced modern values and learned to combine them with religion. Nobody said its a must to marry young girls. So most do not do that anymore.

There are some who still do. But they aren't many

Thanks Lips:clap2:steve

Have you read and fully understood the Koran and the hadiths, do you fully understand the abrogation in the Koran. If you do then you will know beyond a shadow of doubt that all muslims are commanded by their religion to emulate the "most perfect muslim" in thought and deed. Who is this "most perfect muslim" why it is Mohamed the known child rapist who commanded his band of thieving MASS MURDERING scum to test every girl they captured to see if they had any pubic hair. Those that did not were reserved for Mohamed as his sex slaves, those that did were passed around his gang for their sexual pleasure. He raped a girl in the blood of her murdered father because he was a psychopathic killer, he married a 6 year old girl and consummated his marriage with her when she was 9. One of irans ayotollahs wrote a book describing how to have sex with a baby, and the practise is widespread in Islamic nations. So widespread that girls as young as 10 are made infertile by being forced to have sex and babies at that age

Oh, here's the troll shoving Jewish hatred into this.

Been waiting for you, Sherri. A thread without your trollism doesn't count.

Her post seemed considerably less hateful than the posts directed at those who practice the Islamic faith.

Her posts are the same usual bullshit as ever.

She talks about respecting other religions while constantly slandering Judaiam.

At least those who slander Islam has the dignity to admit of disliking the religion. But talk about respect and tolerance and the peaceful way of Jesus and at the same breath slandering Jesus' religion speaks volumes about her hypocrisy.

Lest we forget, the opening post was about a rather notorious hoax slandering Islam and it snowballed from there.

SO...her post, the one to which you referred, seemed considerably less hateful than those directed at practitioners of the Islamic faith.

If I am not mistaken, this thread is about bigoted lies and deceit and hatred directed towards Muslims and not about child brides. And people are bringing this hatred to the shores of my country. I find it hard to believe that Jews, who always complain about anti-Semitism would condone and mitigate the same kind and worse hatred directed at others, but I have not seen one single Jewish poster say anything negative about this hoax.

You, and they, are no different than those who defend The Protocols of Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion as the truth.

And if that is being anti-Semitic, than the truth is anti-Semitic.

Have you read and fully understood the Koran and the hadiths, do you fully understand the abrogation in the Koran. If you do then you will know beyond a shadow of doubt that all muslims are commanded by their religion to emulate the "most perfect muslim" in thought and deed. Who is this "most perfect muslim" why it is Mohamed the known child rapist who commanded his band of thieving MASS MURDERING scum to test every girl they captured to see if they had any pubic hair. Those that did not were reserved for Mohamed as his sex slaves, those that did were passed around his gang for their sexual pleasure. He raped a girl in the blood of her murdered father because he was a psychopathic killer, he married a 6 year old girl and consummated his marriage with her when she was 9. One of irans ayotollahs wrote a book describing how to have sex with a baby, and the practise is widespread in Islamic nations. So widespread that girls as young as 10 are made infertile by being forced to have sex and babies at that age
.....................^^ LOL....funny stuff ... :cuckoo: :badgrin: :badgrin:

.....................^^ LOL....funny stuff ... :cuckoo: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Thank you. I had this up to respond three times and couldn't so I just closed the window.

I think though, I can now rest the case I was making to Lipush in defense of Sherri with this post by Phoenall.

Her post seemed considerably less hateful than the posts directed at those who practice the Islamic faith.

Her posts are the same usual bullshit as ever.

She talks about respecting other religions while constantly slandering Judaiam.

At least those who slander Islam has the dignity to admit of disliking the religion. But talk about respect and tolerance and the peaceful way of Jesus and at the same breath slandering Jesus' religion speaks volumes about her hypocrisy.

Lest we forget, the opening post was about a rather notorious hoax slandering Islam and it snowballed from there.

SO...her post, the one to which you referred, seemed considerably less hateful than those directed at practitioners of the Islamic faith.

If I am not mistaken, this thread is about bigoted lies and deceit and hatred directed towards Muslims and not about child brides. And people are bringing this hatred to the shores of my country. I find it hard to believe that Jews, who always complain about anti-Semitism would condone and mitigate the same kind and worse hatred directed at others, but I have not seen one single Jewish poster say anything negative about this hoax.

You, and they, are no different than those who defend The Protocols of Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion as the truth.

And if that is being anti-Semitic, than the truth is anti-Semitic.

The trouble is that,that TERRORIST Organization the ZIONISTS have perpetuated this Anti Semitic Myth because in their WARPED MANTRA they think that they are the Chosen Few!!!!!!!!!!!!and gives them justification to do as they like and thumb their noses at others who question them.....and the one liner always comes spewing out "YOU ARE ANTI-SEMITIC.....it's all bollocks......the Palestinians are a Semitic peoples and how the Zionists degrade them,talk about blaming the innocent over the past 60/70 years.

I'll tell you something.....if you asked an American Zionist who they would support in a conflict between the USA and Israel...it would always be ISRAEL.

Please remember though not all Jews are Zionist,and I find them good folk, I have many Jewish friends.

Zionists carry Guiltiness......for life that's why most of them are horrible,it's all Me,Me, Me and Fcuk everyone else.

But you can never PAINT the Good Jews with the ZIONIST BRUSH...EVER......NO SIREE,

Last edited:
It doesn't happen much not becaus Israel is secular, but because of most religious Jews embraced modern values and learned to combine them with religion. Nobody said its a must to marry young girls. So most do not do that anymore.

There are some who still do. But they aren't many

Aisha was born ten years before the call.. She was 17 to 19 years old.

Your diatribe is a lie and vile as well.

Sharrie........Considering America and pricks like PHONEY are some of the worlds worse child predators.....don't waste the effort in even responding to his Ignorant FILTH....he ain't worth a knatts ASS

Not according to the hadiths were she states, I was playing with my dolls when I was given to the prophet, I was about 6 years old at the time.

Capter and verse from an Islamic source that no muslim dare deny

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 5.234
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Now here is the definitive proof of her age taken from things that happened and were recorded at the time
Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
The holy Prophet died when he was 63. So he must have married Ayesha when he as 51 and went to her when he was 54.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 33
Narrated 'Aisha:
I never felt so jealous of any woman as I did of Khadija, though she had died three years before the Prophet married me, and that was because I heard him mentioning her too often, and because his Lord had ordered him to give her the glad tidings that she would have a palace in Paradise, made of Qasab and because he used to slaughter a sheep and distribute its meat among her friends.

Khadija died in December of 619 AD. That is two years before Hijra. At that time the Prophet was 51-years-old. So in the same year that Khadija died the prophet married Ayesha and took her to his home 3 years later, i.e. one year after Hijra. But until she grow up he married Umm Salama.

If Ayesha was older i.e. 16 or 18 as some Muslims claim, she would have remembered the religion of her parents prior to becoming Muslims.

Sharrie........Considering America and pricks like PHONEY are some of the worlds worse child predators.....don't waste the effort in even responding to his Ignorant FILTH....he ain't worth a knatts ASS

Whats wrong are you afraid of the truth being told about your beloved paedophile prophet and his incestuous ways. The proof is in the hadiths for all to see, and not even you dare call Mohamed and Ayesha LIARS. We don't need to LIE when the truth written in your holy books tells its own story. Would you like the one regarding the tribe of Jews at medina that refused to worship Mohamed telling next, or how about the ayatollahs book describing sexual relations with babies, men and animals

Of course none of this alters the fact that this particular item was a massive hoax - taking an innocent event and trying to make it out to be a mass marriage of children under the age of ten.

Unfortunately it undermines the exposure of the tragedy so many women (and young girls) suffer under Arab/Muslim culture. A 16 year old rape victim was forced BY HER FAMILY to marry the rapist, saving the family face and sparing the rapist prison time. She subsequently killed herself. Child brides and forced clitoral circumcision are indicative of how females are viewed and abused in tribal Arab societies where ignorance - particularly among females - is strictly enforced.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNEF2lSXXL6_boP5zXTQ-a2-U3CPAw

I sure am glad we live in America where we know how to deal with these damn Arab kafirs in a civilized manner...

Charge: Man attacked Arab students on Seattle bus - seattlepi.com

Your deflections are a lame attempt at both moral equivocation and obfuscation. For reasons unknown you seem determined to defend in Arab/Muslim culture that which even moral Arab/Muslims decry.
Your "concern" for the females who live under such conditions - the subject of this thread - extends only as far as you can toss mud on the Jews.
Despite your plaintiff rants you are a disgusting individual.

There are plenty of cases where Jews and Jewish religious authorities marry children. I am not posting it because it has nothing to do with Coyotes exposure of a hoax that began when the Israeli press (and including Ha'aretz, who later retracted) published it as a fact without checking their facts and was later spread by primarily Jewish blogs and then European mainstream press and, later, the American presses.

However, if it salves your little ego and helps to unruffle you smarmy little feathers, why don't we just claim that it all started by midget albino hunchbacks from Pocatello Idaho and no circumcised individuals were involved at all in this hoax.

Now, buzz off. You have exceeded your inconsequential boring statements for the evening, particularly those of the "I know who you are!!! I know what you did!!!" Take it to e-mail where I can just open it and not read it.

Judaism permit child betrothals, but child marriage was abolished long ago.
The bride must be old enough to consent to the marriage even though betrothed since childhood. Theoretically a girl is not eligible to wed till at least three years after she begin her cycle. People who don't understand how to read the talmud think it is permitting a child to be married at three. It is referring to the years after becoming a woman as a limitation.

November, 2013 was two months ago.

"The proposal to raise the marriage age was first mooted in 2004, by the National Council for the Child. Since then, a number of MKs, including Zuabi, have tried to promote the amendment, but under pressure from the ultra-Orthodox the cabinet has repeatedly decided not to support it.

A study carried out by ACRI indicated that for years the state did not even enforce the law to prevent minors under 17 from marrying: In 2004, no criminal cases were opened for underage marriage, even though the practice is widespread in certain communities in Israel. Only four such cases were investigated in 2003."

*Advertisement

This pretty much confirms what Coyote said, albeit in circumtuitive way. Child marriages do not occur in European cultures so much Israel is essentially a European state in a Mideastern worldm but the Haredim are, for the most part, remnants from more ancient Jewish world in the Mideast.

This thread is about a hoax meant to discredit Muslims. When I first read it, I nknew it was a hoax. As I said, the enemies of America could make hay about the incestuous courtships between fathers and their daughters at the familial orgiastic bacchanalia (sure, someone sneaks a nip or two) known to us as Father Daughter Dances.

A good example of how these hateful and bigoted stories propagate is by word of mouth. My God, I just read yesterday about a Lebanese baby who had joined Hizballah (before y'all jump on Sunn Man, Hizballah is Shia) which is preposturous and, dare I say it, I bet if we trace this hoax back to a source, Jews, Evangelicals, or Israelis are involved in distorting what really happened. Some people just seem to allow their hatred distort their reality.

In some part of the US 14 yrs can marry, but this is not arranged or forced marriage, it is consensual. Judaism too marriage must be consensual, only betrothals are still arranged but either person can ask out at any time. Divorce is also permitted in Judaism.
Even within marriage there are all kinds of protections and right for wives and children built into the laws, both religious and civil.
Unlike in areas where child marriage are common, education is important for both boys and girls. There are meets and instruction that is encourage before marriage. It is not something that should be rushed into.

Nope. Even Muslims agree spot hat Aisha was 8 or 9 when she married Mohammad and was raped by the pedo. She was forced to get engaged to him when she was six, so the crime actually began then.

Today, Mohammad would be sentenced to death just for that crime.

Aisha was 18 when Mohammed died. She might have been mature and consensual for a 9 yr old but she still played with dolls.

I think tossing around demeaning, 1400 yr old facts about Mohammed isn't just dicey and counter-productive but plain wrong. What Arab Muslim culture is in the 21st Century is not solely driven by what happened then just as other cultures have evolved since. Many of their traditions pre-date the 7th Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back