Hamas-organized mass wedding of adult men and little girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was published in Ha'aretz long ago.

They were the first ones to jump into Hamas' defense, imagine that.

:lol:

I kept seeing that photo floating around here with they typical anti-muslim diatribe and couldn't imagine it was real, but until now - I could not find anything on it. I probably didn't know the right search terms.

Good for Ha'aretz :)

I don't have a point about Ha'aretz pointing out a mistake, because I appreciate the truth.

It's their way of wrting that article and defending Hamas, that pissed me off.

Like most of their writings:doubt::eusa_whistle:

Forced marriages are a serious problem in many parts of the world, including Gaza.

Meanwhile, the deliberate spreading of a hoax like this, who's sole purpose is to inflame anti-Islamic bigotry does nothing to help the real issue.

Isn't their staging of Jewish attacks under the sole purpose of inflaming Anti-Israeli bigotry worth condemning as well? They besically invented the hoax.

If you intend on throwing a stone, don't build a house of glass!

Last edited:
Here is a true story of a forced child marriage, among the Jewish Haredi.

Haredi parents marry off 13-year-old daughter as 'penance' for flirtationsRabbi in West Bank town of Modi'in convinced parents that Kabbalist text prescribed matrimony to atone for 'misconduct'.

A 13-year-old girl from the ultra-Orthodox town of Modi'in Ilit was married to a 16-year-old this week, after religious activists in the town told the girls' parents it would be penance for her romantic involvement with the boy.

"About a month ago, the girl, an eighth-grader at the Netivot Da'at school in the West Bank town of Modi'in Ilit, told other girls in her class that she had become engaged to a 16-year-old boy from Rehovot, and that the two intended to get married soon. She also showed the girls clips of the engagement on her cellular phone......"

Haredi parents marry off 13-year-old daughter as 'penance' for flirtationsIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

Last edited:
There is always a justification for a Zionist to lie.

Forced marriages are a serious problem in many parts of the world, including Gaza.

Meanwhile, the deliberate spreading of a hoax like this, who's sole purpose is to inflame anti-Islamic bigotry does nothing to help the real issue.

Isn't their staging of Jewish attacks under the sole purpose of inflaming Anti-Israeli bigotry worth condemning as well? They besically invented the hoax.

That is your wait of saying I made an argument you can't respond to.

You're pathetic.

When is a child considered an adult? According to Jewish law, a boy is considered a minor until he has reached the age of thirteen years and one day.**In order to be considered a man (“ish”) two pubic hairs need to have appeared. If for some reason that hasn’t happened yet, then his change of status to “ish” is delayed until the physical evidence of two pubic hairs have occurred. (Niddah 46a; Maimonides, Mishne Torah, Hil. Ishut 2:10,*Shulchan Aruch, Even Ha-ezer 155:12).

For a girl too two pubic hairs need to be visible then at the age of twelve she is considered an adult. (Niddah 46a, Maimonides, Mishne Torah, Ishut 2:1).

Jewish Values Online - What is your view on child marriages?

You are justifying this hoax and there is simply no justification for it.

The thread title is a lie, and rather then simply acknowledge it , you want to continue with the lie and hoax and use some Zionist creative thinking to justify it.

You're pathetic.

Last edited:

What I find absolutely incredible is here are Gazan men, probably fathers or brothers or uncles celebrating the wedding of adult women not pictured, in an innocent way as is their custom. Then the pictures of it is perpetrated as some lurid and titular hoax, and Coyote reveals that very damaging hoax, and people, and you are one, rush to mitigate that hoax or excuse it or even more outlandishly, seek to actually blame the Palestinians particularly amd Muslims generally for a problem that occurs all over the world and in all societies to some degree...

My God...think "Duck Dynasty" people and all the people who came to the defense of that guy.

And what is missing here is some of those little girls will see those pics and read the hoax and feel heart broken to be used in such a way by the haters of the world. We use them for our political purposes and are no less guilty than the people who perpetrated and furthered this garbage.

Oh, here's the troll shoving Jewish hatred into this.

Been waiting for you, Sherri. A thread without your trollism doesn't count.

Now don't be silly,this has been a practice before and present day with some Jewish groups......but Israel today is a Secular Nation,it is quite rare but still happens..As you know Lips.

Viva Israel and Viva Palestine.......The USMB's only Pragmatist steve

Last edited:

Her post seemed considerably less hateful than the posts directed at those who practice the Islamic faith.

You're pathetic.

MY HOMELAND IS NOT FOR SALE.....WELL NEITHER WAS THE PALESTINIANS but YOU MURDERED THEM AND DROVE THE INTO EXILE,..ALL THE SAME.:eusa_shhh:

SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN and BABIES........PALESTINIAN THAT IS AND 60 ODD YEARS LATER CONTINUES......IT WAS NEVER YOUR HOMELAND,BY THE WAY.

Last edited:

Her post seemed considerably less hateful than the posts directed at those who practice the Islamic faith.

Her posts are the same usual bullshit as ever.

She talks about respecting other religions while constantly slandering Judaiam.

At least those who slander Islam has the dignity to admit of disliking the religion. But talk about respect and tolerance and the peaceful way of Jesus and at the same breath slandering Jesus' religion speaks volumes about her hypocrisy.

You're pathetic.

MY HOMELAND IS NOT FOR SALE.....WELL NEITHER WAS THE PALESTINIANS but YOU MURDERED THEM AND DROVE THE INTO EXILE,..ALL THE SAME.:eusa_shhh:

SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN and BABIES........PALESTINIAN THAT IS AND 60 ODD YEARS LATER CONTINUES......IT WAS NEVER YOUR HOMELAND,BY THE WAY.

You're pathetic, too.

Not to mention off topic

Now don't be silly,this has been a practice before and present day with some Jewish groups......but Israel today is a Secular Nation,it is quite rare but still happens..As you know Lips.

It doesn't happen much not becaus Israel is secular, but because of most religious Jews embraced modern values and learned to combine them with religion. Nobody said its a must to marry young girls. So most do not do that anymore.

There are some who still do. But they aren't many

It doesn't happen much not becaus Israel is secular, but because of most religious Jews embraced modern values and learned to combine them with religion. Nobody said its a must to marry young girls. So most do not do that anymore.

There are some who still do. But they aren't many

Thanks Lips:clap2:steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back