Hallie Biden is THIRD family member in 'influence-peddling crimes"

He's not JUST a pedophile - he also grabbed an adult female aide by the vagina.

:popcorn:
You can't mind that can you? I mean after you voted for Trump like 2 days after a tape came out where he admitted to doing that and you still voted for him?

So I'll give Biden a pass if it's true.

Yeah, and the proof of that was what?

Funny the guy is crying about Joe and making outrageous claims about him while this is going on

Former President Donald Trump’s effort to keep key evidence out of his civil rape trial next month was rejected by a federal judge Monday.

Holy shit I didn't even realize he's ALSO involved in a civil rape case. Holy shit this is the most corrupt man. It's like Lex Luthor is the leader of the Republican party.

Hell even Lex didn't have to rape women. Or hang out with Jeffrey Epstein. Trump even said, "the guy likes em young, perhaps more than me" Yea, perhaps.

Carroll said in a 2019 memoir that she was raped by Trump in the mid-1990s in a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman, an upscale Manhattan department store. She said a chance encounter filled with lighthearted banter turned violent when they entered a small room

Trump is no different than Harvey Weinstein

You can't mind that can you? I mean after you voted for Trump like 2 days after a tape came out where he admitted to doing that and you still voted for him?

So I'll give Biden a pass if it's true.
You know nothing about me.
Of course you give the compromised ChiCom criminal a pass.

:itsok:

Today congress filed the documents WITH EVIDENCE of the 3 Biden family members who took money from China's communist party for a "front" for Joe Biden as well.

Hallie Biden is Joe Bidens daughter in law

The US Congress oversight committee presents "new evidence of Biden family influence peddling" with large payments from middlemen who received money from Chinese entities for the Bidens.

Joe biden is bitching that Hallie's part in this scheme was revealed

House Oversight reveals bank records show that Biden associate, Rob Walker, used his company, Robinson Walker LLC, to transfer money from a Chinese energy company to Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden.”

Hallie Biden is 'new' family member in 'influence-peddling' probe

Biden Family Members Received $1 Million in Chinese Funds through Hunter Biden Associate | National Review

Biden family received more than $1M from Hunter associate after 2017 China wire: House Oversight

Hallie Biden identified as mystery Biden family member who received China-linked payments

What kind of influence do they think Hallie Biden has?

You know nothing about me.
Of course you give the compromised ChiCom criminal a pass.

:itsok:

Oh, we have you pretty much figured out Sleazy.

I notice how you completely ignore the fact that your hero is in the middle of a rape trial.

That’s why you’re trying to deflect that con artist tried to say that Biden groped her. Even her lawyers droppef the case.

Trump bragged about assaulting women but then, when more than 20 women came forward and said then confirmed his stories, he called them all liars.

That’s a fine hero you have their Sleazy. A 250 pound asshole who assaults and rapes women less than half his size, and then calls her a liar. A lifelong loser. Your choice of heroes tells us all we need to know about you Sleazy.

she just collects the money for joe,,

Why would Joe need someone to collect his money for him? You truly will believe any stupid thing that your right wing media tells you.

Why would he risk the mother of his grandchildren and they’re only surviving parent being sent to jail?

You fools can be convinced of anything. You’re so dumb you pin a “kick me” sign to your own back

Today congress filed the documents WITH EVIDENCE of the 3 Biden family members who took money from China's communist party for a "front" for Joe Biden as well.
Show us the evidence of a 'front'.
Joe's kids are private citizens, and as such, are free to to business with China, or wherever, as long as they follow the rules. That fact alone does not prove 'front'. I know it sounds like you got something, but only because you are saying it. But saying it is not evidence. Without evidence you have got squat. The republicans are notorious for failing to provide real evidence. Grassley's 'Judiciary Report' was a load of hooey and innuendo, and Trump and his surrogates sued in the courts over 60 times and lost all but one case, which was on a minor issue Each and every time they provided evidence, the courts, some of whom were appointed by Trump, shot his evidence down as 'insufficient to prove their case', etc. etc.etc. Republicans are notorious for failing to provided hard evidence.
Beau's wife. Got a problem with that?
The US Congress oversight committee presents "new evidence of Biden family influence peddling" with large payments from middlemen who received money from Chinese entities for the Bidens.
Okay, show it to us.
got evidence?
House Oversight reveals bank records show that Biden associate, Rob Walker, used his company, Robinson Walker LLC, to transfer money from a Chinese energy company to Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden.”
Doing business in china is done by many American companies So?
Evidence, please.

Republicans do not know what constitutes evidence, This little charade is merely a smoke screen to deflect attention away from Trump's criminal investigations.

Hell, I've known about Hallie Biden for months, so If I've known it, so has everyone else and this is old news.

You forgot to mention that Joe's kids are private citizens and are free to do business with whomever.

Oh, got a problem that Hunter and kids traded on the family name?

Well, welcome to the club, the children of famous people do it all the time. Hunter has admitted it.

The proof you need to provide is any evidence of any business deal that has a political and or financial implication for Joe Biden, because that evidence I have yet to see.

Oh, you forgot to mention that Jared scored a $125,000,000 fee (as 1.25% of a 2 billion score ) from the murderous Mohammed Bin Salman whose negotiations were made WHILE HE WAS A SENIOR WH OFFICIAL.

he clearly got the deal from Trump's saudi connections, who, by the way, though Saudi Arabia sent us all of the 9/11 terrorists, of all the muslim countries Trump banned, Trump excluded SA, you know, the only country who sent us the 9/11 terrorists, and one must ask why he excluded SA? Why? Because he owns a hotel there.

So please don't give me any crap about corruption, which you have yet to prove. I see some entreneurship going on, but I do not see corruption. However, I see a TON of corruption surrounding Trump. He oozes corruption.

But, that's all this little charade about Hunter Biden is, to deflect attention away from the fact that Trump is being criminally investigated on several fronts, his company was indicted, many of his staff were indicted and convicted, his proud boys who stood by and back for him, are now all in prison for many years for sedition, all inspired by Trump, not to mention he being sued for RAPE and you nave the audacity to lecture this forum about corruption?

Last edited:
Show us the evidence of a 'front'.
Joe's kids are private citizens, and as such, are free to to business with China, or wherever, as long as they follow the rules. That fact alone does not prove 'front'. I know it sounds like you got something, but only because you are saying it. But saying it is not evidence. Without evidence you have got squat. The republicans are notorious for failing to provide real evidence. Grassley's 'Judiciary Report' was a load of hooey and innuendo, and Trump and his surrogates sued in the courts over 60 times and lost all but one case, which was on a minor issue Each and every time they provided evidence, the courts, some of whom were appointed by Trump, shot his evidence down as 'insufficient to prove their case', etc. etc.etc. Republicans are notorious for failing to provided hard evidence.

Beau's wife. Got a problem with that?

Okay, show it to us.

got evidence?

Doing business in china is done by many American companies So?

Evidence, please.

Republicans do not know what constitutes evidence, This little charade is merely a smoke screen to deflect attention away from Trump's criminal investigations.

Hell, I've known about Hallie Biden for months, so If I've known it, so has everyone else and this is old news.

You forgot to mention that Joe's kids are private citizens and are free to do business with whomever.

Oh, got a problem that Hunter and kids traded on the family name?

Well, welcome to the club, the children of famous people do it all the time. Hunter has admitted it.

The proof you need to provide is any evidence of any business deal that has a political and or financial implication for Joe Biden, because that evidence I have yet to see.

Oh, you forgot to mention that Jared scored a $125,000,000 fee (as 1.25% of a 2 billion score ) from the murderous Mohammed Bin Salman whose negotiations were made WHILE HE WAS A SENIOR WH OFFICIAL.

he clearly got the deal from Trump's saudi connections, who, by the way, though Saudi Arabia sent us all of the 9/11 terrorists, of all the muslim countries Trump banned, Trump excluded SA, you know, the only country who sent us the 9/11 terrorists, and one must ask why he excluded SA? Why? Because he owns a hotel there.

So please don't give me any crap about corruption, which you have yet to prove. I see some entreneurship going on, but I do not see corruption. However, I see a TON of corruption surrounding Trump. He oozes corruption.

But, that's all this little charade about Hunter Biden is, to deflect attention away from the fact that Trump is being criminally investigated on several fronts, his company was indicted, many of his staff were indicted and convicted, his proud boys who stood by and back for him, are now all in prison for many years for sedition, all inspired by Trump, not to mention he being sued for RAPE and you nave the audacity to lecture this forum about corruption?
everybody knows democrats are expected to be rotten, horny corrupt pieces of dog feces

youre projecting since its proven she did,,

Proof? You’re a definition of is no proof at all. A law firm wrote her a check. That’s your proof.

The only proof this is is how gullible you are, and how little it takes for you to just fling accusations around.

Anyone who says that the Republicans have proof that any Biden is corrupt, is grasping at air.

Even Fox News says this isn’t proof. But you think it is.

This is proof positive that you’re an idiot.

Proof? You’re a definition of is no proof at all. A law firm wrote her a check. That’s your proof.

The only proof this is is how gullible you are, and how little it takes for you to just fling accusations around.

Anyone who says that the Republicans have proof that any Biden is corrupt, is grasping at air.

Even Fox News says this isn’t proof. But you think it is.

This is proof positive that you’re an idiot.
just because you refuse to read things when given to you doesnt mean they dont exist,,,

now take your skanky cooch and get back on the streets,,

daddy needs a new pair of shoes,,

Hallie Biden is 'new' family member in 'influence-peddling' probe

Biden Family Members Received $1 Million in Chinese Funds through Hunter Biden Associate | National Review

Biden family received more than $1M from Hunter associate after 2017 China wire: House Oversight

Hallie Biden identified as mystery Biden family member who received China-linked payments

This is such great news. Finally … the “Big Guy” and his crime family are revealed for who and what they really are. Of course, none of us are surprised (including the lefties). Let's watch the Swamp Creatures in D.C. and the Federal Courts scramble to protect their partners in crime.

just because you refuse to read things when given to you doesnt mean they dont exist,,,

now take your skanky cooch and get back on the streets,,

daddy needs a new pair of shoes,,

I READ EVERY W0RD. I even read the underlying links in your links. There isn't a shred of evidence of anything.

An American law firm which does business with Chinese energy companies wrote her a cheque for $35,000. That's it. That's ALL you have. Investing in Chinese companies isn't illegal and doing business in China isn't illegal.

Where were all your concerns about the "gifts" that the Chinese government gave to the Trump children.???? 0r Trump's secret Chinese bank accounts.

It's highly unlikely that anyone would betray their country for $35,000. For corrupt grifters, the Bidens are really selling out cheap. I mean Jared got $2 billion and Don Jr. got half a billion. And not one murmur from you clowns.

Forum List

Back