Hallie Biden is THIRD family member in 'influence-peddling crimes"

disclosing it is a clerical error,,,

she should have never been allowed to sit in on the case,,

his nephew wasnt including in required discloser

just because his wife got paid for work doesnt mean thomas needed to recuse himself,, another clerical error,,

Failure to disclose one time is a clerical error. Failing to report, or under-reporting for 20 years is a cover-up.

But Thomas looks a piker next to Chief Justice Roberts whose wife received $10 million in commissions from big Washington firms trying cases before the courts.

Grifters gotta grift.

Failure to disclose one time is a clerical error. Failing to report, or under-reporting for 20 years is a cover-up.

But Thomas looks a piker next to Chief Justice Roberts whose wife received $10 million in commissions from big Washington firms trying cases before the courts.

Grifters gotta grift.
Thanks trump

Grifters gotta grift.
opinions vary,,
and ones from worn out 5 dollar canadian street whores means nothing,,,

Today congress filed the documents WITH EVIDENCE of the 3 Biden family members who took money from China's communist party for a "front" for Joe Biden as well.

Hallie Biden is Joe Bidens daughter in law

The US Congress oversight committee presents "new evidence of Biden family influence peddling" with large payments from middlemen who received money from Chinese entities for the Bidens.

Joe biden is bitching that Hallie's part in this scheme was revealed

House Oversight reveals bank records show that Biden associate, Rob Walker, used his company, Robinson Walker LLC, to transfer money from a Chinese energy company to Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden.”

Hallie Biden is 'new' family member in 'influence-peddling' probe

Biden Family Members Received $1 Million in Chinese Funds through Hunter Biden Associate | National Review

Biden family received more than $1M from Hunter associate after 2017 China wire: House Oversight

Hallie Biden identified as mystery Biden family member who received China-linked payments

this is so funny. The make believe land of the MAGA Maggots.

when you get something of substance like with sotomayor you let us know,,

Soto mayor has less substance than either Thomas or Roberts. She didn’t cover up the relationship and she disclose the payments, neither of which the other two did

Harlan Crow was donating vast sums of money to Ginny Thomas’ PAC which paid her a salary of $120,000 per year, and which helped fund January 6th.

Trump Raped a 13 year old and told her he would kill her if she talked, and we still don't know the number of times he has had sex with his daughter.
Sounds like you're having a fun Fri night.... making up shit while you're sucking your girlfriend's dick.... and giggling like a couple trannies that just beat up a 9-year old kid in a wheelchair.

Good for you skippy..... whatever it takes to get you through one more excruciating day. I don't judge.

Sounds like you're having a fun Fri night.... making up shit while you're sucking your girlfriend's dick.... and giggling like a couple trannies that just beat up a 9-year old kid in a wheelchair.

Good for you skippy..... whatever it takes to get you through one more excruciating day. I don't judge.

So you have absolutely no contents that pertains to the topic of this thread. And nothing to refute anything in the post you quoted.

I love how you right wingers come up with all of these really sick and twisted sexual scenarios, while calling leftists vile perverts.

So you have absolutely no contents that pertains to the topic of this thread. And nothing to refute anything in the post you quoted.

I love how you right wingers come up with all of these really sick and twisted sexual scenarios, while calling leftists vile perverts.
Shut up old witch. You could have just ignored me and gone on with your life - throwing ash trays and beer cans at your cats for shitting in the sink.... but no, something attracted you to the tranny element.

Your closeted... and tormented. Xanax and vodka.... lots of it.

Shut up old witch. You could have just ignored me and gone on with your life - throwing ash trays and beer cans at your cats for shitting in the sink.... but no, something attracted you to the tranny element.

Awwwww, another Olde white triggered fuckup

I READ EVERY W0RD. I even read the underlying links in your links. There isn't a shred of evidence of anything.

An American law firm which does business with Chinese energy companies wrote her a cheque for $35,000. That's it. That's ALL you have. Investing in Chinese companies isn't illegal and doing business in China isn't illegal.

Where were all your concerns about the "gifts" that the Chinese government gave to the Trump children.???? 0r Trump's secret Chinese bank accounts.

It's highly unlikely that anyone would betray their country for $35,000. For corrupt grifters, the Bidens are really selling out cheap. I mean Jared got $2 billion and Don Jr. got half a billion. And not one murmur from you clowns.
um well why did a chinese company pay her $35k?

sounds like youve met her,,

Since we've already linked opiates to Ukraine's Hynansky DNA gifting to Biden crime family and Popoviciu DNA gifting to Biden crime family for links to coronaviruses, it's probably a mistake to get amnesia about the coming of an American-assisted Chinese virus that killed so many. POSPOTUS, like the family of the Chappaqua Blue Racer, is CIA. For those who have Huff's book, turn to page 191 to link events of this thread's Biden chron:

6 Feb 2023 Post #5

Forum List

Back