Hallie Biden is THIRD family member in 'influence-peddling crimes"

Do you know what this is? This is like Hillary's emails. Everyone including Trump uses their private phones to do business so it's crazy they tried to take her down for it.
Doing personal business is one thing,doing gov't business on an unsecured line is another.
But I don't think you'll find Joe doing anything shady for Hunter.
It's the other way around, Hunter was doing the shady BS and moving money to 'The Family'.
OMG Trump was influence peddling while in office.
And the democrats overlooked this gem?

You realize House dem's oversight committee investigated little Jared.....in 2022. How'd that work out?

Lol, did he screw her or smoke crack in front of her. Or maybe took inappropriate showers with her, that turned her into a drug and sex addict? Lol, you're an idiot. Trump said if she wasn't my daughter, Biden says. Hold my beer I'm going in and inappropriately going to shower with my daughter!

Doing personal business is one thing,doing gov't business on an unsecured line is another.

It's the other way around, Hunter was doing the shady BS and moving money to 'The Family'.

And the democrats overlooked this gem?

You realize House dem's oversight committee investigated little Jared.....in 2022. How'd that work out?

What Jared did was shady as fuck but legal. Same with Hunter.

Lol, did he screw her or smoke crack in front of her. Or maybe took inappropriate showers with her, that turned her into a drug and sex addict? Lol, you're an idiot. Trump said if she wasn't my daughter, Biden says. Hold my beer I'm going in and inappropriately going to shower with my daughter!
Who Joe, Hunter or Bo?

What Jared did was shady as fuck but legal.
Much like members of both parties, both houses and insider trading?
Same with Hunter.
If what Hunter did was so legal, why is he being investigated, and expected to be indicted by DOJ? This doesn't even deal with the China monies that made the Biden Crime Family rich, all the while Joe Biden was a sitting VP.

And what office is she seeking exactly.

Meanwhile, Jared made One Billion Dollars ($1,000,000,000.00) of the Saudi's.

Ivanka made over Four Hundred Million Dollars($400,000,000) off her patents with China (after the Traitor imposed Tariff's on China).

But all you people rant about HB, who is NOT in public office.

You rant about a single computer, whose ownership has never been truly established. Never there has been never chain of evidence regarding how that computer came into the hands of Ghouli or anyone else for that matter.

Your fucking useless distractions mean nothing, but you seem to need them.

The CCP is getting what they paid for.

Democrats still deny covid came from a lab.

Democrats say the Chinese spy balloon was a harmless weather Ballon like the ccp said.

They probably have much more.

Much like members of both parties, both houses and insider trading?

If what Hunter did was so legal, why is he being investigated, and expected to be indicted by DOJ? This doesn't even deal with the China monies that made the Biden Crime Family rich, all the while Joe Biden was a sitting VP.
Because they illegally obtained information and House members are using it.

This is a clear case of this case should be thrown out because the information was clearly illegally obtained.

Michael Cohen, fixer. Anthony Pelligano. Fixer to the stars. These guys break the law for guys like Trump. Throw it out.

And even Hunter is guilty of this. Compared to all that Trump has done? Okay fine! I'll give you Hunter you give me Don.

But all you people rant about HB, who is NOT in public office.
HB was doing the bird dogging for his family, with Chinese 'investments' while Joe was VP.
You rant about a single computer, whose ownership has never been truly established.
Hunter has filed a defamation lawsuit against Mac Issacs......if that isn't an admission of ownership, I don't know what is.
Never there has been never chain of evidence regarding how that computer came into the hands of Ghouli or anyone else for that matter.
It started when Hunter dropped the computer off. After his property wasn't reclaimed, Issac saw the contents, and being the good MAGA guy he was, contacted Rudi Tudi and gave him a copy of the hard drive. He also notified the FBI of possible criminal content, they showed up with a subpoena.

Sometime after that, CBS has a couple guys, one ex NSA computer guys do a forensic analysis and they reported the HD was genuine and hadn't been internally compromised.

Democrats continue to defend Biden despite all the evidence pointing to guilt.

Because they illegally obtained information and House members are using it.
That's debatable. WAPO, NYT and a few others have written articles based on the hard drive. FBI is examining the contents and will use it in investigations. They don't give a damn how the evidence was obtained....only if it will bring convictions.
Compared to all that Trump has done?
What has Trump done?

That's debatable. WAPO, NYT and a few others have written articles based on the hard drive. FBI is examining the contents and will use it in investigations. They don't give a damn how the evidence was obtained....only if it will bring convictions.

What has Trump done?
What hasn't he done? How about calling Georgia and asking them to find more votes. If he would cheat like that, he should not be president.

Should I go on? Leading the insurrection. He wanted to go but his handlers wouldn't let him.

Trump attacked Secret Service agent in attempt to reach Capitol on Jan. 6, aide testifies​

How about calling Georgia and asking them to find more votes.
I haven't heard they can prove that.
Leading the insurrection. He wanted to go but his handlers wouldn't let him.
Oh boy, dude, you're really stretching it.
Trump attacked Secret Service agent in attempt to reach Capitol on Jan. 6, aide testifies
Yeah, the 'witness' who claims she heard' about it from somebody else. It's a good thing the J6 farce wasn't in an actual court of law, her testimony would have been tossed like a lightning bolt.

Trump attacked Secret Service agent in attempt to reach Capitol on Jan. 6, aide testifies

Yes...Super-Trump made a flying leap thru the dividing window in the limo to grab the steering wheel from the driver!

I would pay to see a video of that one

Trump08.jpg

Attachments

• Trump08.jpg
    Trump08.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
What hasn't he done? How about calling Georgia and asking them to find more votes. If he would cheat like that, he should not be president.

Should I go on? Leading the insurrection. He wanted to go but his handlers wouldn't let him.

Trump attacked Secret Service agent in attempt to reach Capitol on Jan. 6, aide testifies​

find more votes not create more,,

Hunter smoked crack naked in front of his niece, and Joe took inappropriate showers with his daughter. I think they inspired Jerry springer.

If Michael Jackson got away with doing shit like that with other people's kids, I think it's okay if Joe is a nudist. Would you mind if Donald showered with Ivanka? He wanted to.

Forum List

Back