Hallie Biden is THIRD family member in 'influence-peddling crimes"

If Michael Jackson got away with doing shit like that with other people's kids, I think it's okay if Joe is a nudist. Would you mind if Donald showered with Ivanka? He wanted to.
figures your standards for pedos is if one person got away with it then its OK for everyone to do it,,,

youre a sick fuck,,

Lol, did he screw her or smoke crack in front of her. Or maybe took inappropriate showers with her, that turned her into a drug and sex addict? Lol, you're an idiot. Trump said if she wasn't my daughter, Biden says. Hold my beer I'm going in and inappropriately going to shower with my daughter!
I showered with my mother. My sister showered with my dad. We were nudists. What's wrong with showering with each other?

5977f3855fe52d4001adbb7f9a413e40--seinfeld-episodes-i-hate-everyone.jpg

figures your standards for pedos is if one person got away with it then its OK for everyone to do it,,,

youre a sick fuck,,
That's not what I'm saying. Many of you defended Jacko. You said lot of loving parents sleep nude with their kids and that's true.

It's true lots of loving parents shower with their kids. Like Joe. Did anything else happen? What does her diary say?

That's not what I'm saying. Many of you defended Jacko. You said lot of loving parents sleep nude with their kids and that's true.

It's true lots of loving parents shower with their kids. Like Joe. Did anything else happen? What does her diary say?
show me a single person here that defended jacko,,

and yes it is exactly what you said,,

If Michael Jackson got away with doing shit like that with other people's kids, I think it's okay if Joe is a nudist. Would you mind if Donald showered with Ivanka? He wanted to.
I think you sick fucks should be arrested. Micheal Jackson should've been executed but he had the money to buy the parents off. Which then the parents should be executed. There is no reason to take innocence away from a child.

Doing what? And they probably are all doing it.

How about Clarence Thomas and his wife?

The right wing on the Supreme Court need a code of conduct. That's how corrupt they are.

Biden's kids? Nothingburger.
So how long have you been a paid troll for the Democrat Party? Do you get paid extra for award-winning 'creative bullshit'

So you covering for Biden?

It would be mind blowing to find out Biden was a pedo. I don't think you have enough evidence to prove that. Let's see where this goes. Let's see if it's even true.

But I'd still vote for Biden over Trump so I guess I'm just as bad as you guys. My guy could shoot someone on 5th avenue too and not lose my support.

Now if true it could get Biden to step down. Is that what you want? You want to run against him or another Democrat?

Today congress filed the documents WITH EVIDENCE of the 3 Biden family members who took money from China's communist party for a "front" for Joe Biden as well.

Hallie Biden is Joe Bidens daughter in law

The US Congress oversight committee presents "new evidence of Biden family influence peddling" with large payments from middlemen who received money from Chinese entities for the Bidens.

Joe biden is bitching that Hallie's part in this scheme was revealed

House Oversight reveals bank records show that Biden associate, Rob Walker, used his company, Robinson Walker LLC, to transfer money from a Chinese energy company to Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden.”

Hallie Biden is 'new' family member in 'influence-peddling' probe

Biden Family Members Received $1 Million in Chinese Funds through Hunter Biden Associate | National Review

Biden family received more than $1M from Hunter associate after 2017 China wire: House Oversight

Hallie Biden identified as mystery Biden family member who received China-linked payments

I have yet to see any document that names the President being a part of business deals conducted by his siblings.

It is not illegal for US Citizens to do business abroad. Before you toss around 'receiving money from communist', note that China, though managed by a party of that moniker, China is no longer a communist country, it is rife with private enterprise, and has been an economic success because of it. Of course, this is not to white wash the shortcomings of the CCP.

But, the point is, there are thousands of US corporations doing business, and profiting from, China

So, what remains? All that remains is US Citizens doing business in China and abroad. That is not a crime .

Did Hunter use his famous name to get business? Probably, but he admits it and note that it is common for siblings
of the rich and famous to profit off of their family name. It's practically unavoidable .

The worst you have on Hunter Biden is maybe he didn't register as a foreign agent, but that would be true only if he is required.

So, on that count, fire away, but such a charge won't get Republicans any brownie points.

And yes, I will say the same for Manhattan DA's Alan Bragg's (soon to be an) indictment of Trump on hush money charges, which I'm against.

If Trump is going to be indicted, let it be for something more serious. Same for Hunter and anyone else.

[...defamatory meme removed, see original post..
You ought to fact check your memes, you might find out you are trafficking in innuendo and/or outright lies.

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.

You ought to fact check your memes, you might find out you are trafficking in innuendo and/or outright lies.

That said, for good measure we skimmed through all 112 pages of the PDF file that is alleged to be a reproduction of that diary and found nothing resembling this quote.
Snopes??? :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Are you high on your girlfriend's cock? Why not just quote adam shitt or the stuttering fuck itself..... dizzy slut.

snopes pigs.jpg

I showered with my mother. My sister showered with my dad. We were nudists. What's wrong with showering with each other?
By all means, you need to vote for that stuttering shit clown that showered with his adolescent daughter. Ashley turned out to be a pill-popping zombie that needs rehab every 6 months. Hope your situation turned out better than that.

ashley diary 7.jpg

Ashley Biden is a very sad tale of money, drugs, alcohol and sex with just about anyone, anywhere, at anytime. She does love her brother but that doesn't mean that she trusts him or would believe him about anything he said.

Yes, she admitted to taking inappropriate showers with her father. But she also admits freely that she is missing huge chunks of her childhood memories especially from her adolescent years.

To me,
it seemed like she wrote in her diary every time she fell off the wagon and was hung over or was crashing hard from a drug bender. And yes, she got hauled out of rehab and buried by family when Joe decided to run for office.

Last edited:
Snopes??? :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Are you high on your girlfriend's cock? Why not just quote adam shitt or the stuttering fuck itself..... dizzy slut.

I don't care who runs Snopes, I care if they are accurate, and they are. Can anyone get facts wrong? Sure. Snopes has a good record. I wouldn't trust your meme no more than I trust any meme coming from someone who trafficks in innuendo.

But, in the meantime.....

Read through the 112 PDF that purports to be her diary, and let me know if that line is there.

I couldn't find it, so Snopes was correct.

Not to mention:

It seems everywhere I search, allegations about Joe Biden are debunked. He is misquoted, misunderstood, and the memes against him are driven by boorish clowns who have no interest in facts and the truth, embracing a party that only lusts for power and a right wing agenda, an agenda that has no policies other than power for power's sake, a philosophy that is slowly headed for the dustbin of history.

Moreover, it appears that you are not into thoughtful discourse, it is clear you are not interested in a serious debate--you traffic in cheap shots, sophomoric quips, right wingnut internet memes, and I could go on, but there is no point, so this conversation ends, with abrasive words, which, I do not enjoy writing, but write them I must, and they are, clearly, in order for the caliber of your comments.

And, here is a photo of her embracing her father, hardly the kind of pose of a daughter who believes her father molested her.

ashley-joe.jpg

Forum List

Back