Hallie Biden is THIRD family member in 'influence-peddling crimes"

I don't care who runs Snopes, I care if they are accurate, and they are. Can anyone get facts wrong? Sure. Snopes has a good record. I wouldn't trust your meme no more than I trust any meme coming from someone who trafficks in innuendo.

But, in the meantime.....

Read through the 112 PDF that purports to be her diary, and let me know if that line is there.

I couldn't find it, so Snopes was correct.

Not to mention:

It seems everywhere I search, allegations about Joe Biden are debunked. He is misquoted, misunderstood, and the memes against him are driven by boorish clowns who have no interest in facts and the truth, embracing a party that only lusts for power and a right wing agenda, an agenda that has no policies other than power for power's sake, a philosophy that is slowly headed for the dustbin of history.

Moreover, it appears that you are not into thoughtful discourse, it is clear you are not interested in a serious debate--you traffic in cheap shots, sophomoric quips, right wingnut internet memes, and I could go on, but there is no point, so this conversation ends, with abrasive words, which, I do not enjoy writing, but write them I must, and they are, clearly, in order for the caliber of your comments.

And, here is a photo of her embracing her father, hardly the kind of pose of a daughter who believes her father molested her.

View attachment 767654

It's on a stage....choreographed and demanded...all the Biden Children had to play their roles or else they get cut off. They can't seriously date anyone the parents don't approve of. Flings yes, date no.

Mods probably need to combine my thread and this one.

So why would an Ametican school counselor get 2 wire transfers totalling $35,000 from Xi & the CCP / the CCP energy company ... part of the $3 Million Compromised Joe, Crackhead Hunter, & Traitor Jack received from the CCP?

But, the point is, there are thousands of US corporations doing business, and profiting from, China

Business?

What exactly did joe and hunter do for china to deserve 1.5 BILLION dollars?

Or did the chinks just give it to them out of the goodness of their little yellow hearts?

How about the 3 million from the wife of the mayor of moscow? What did the bidens do for the russians to deserve that?

Ever hear the name "Tony Bobulinski"? If you really want to know...google it.

It's on a stage....choreographed and demanded...all the Biden Children had to play their roles or else they get cut off. They can't seriously date anyone the parents don't approve of. Flings yes, date no.

Speculation. Not a valid point that merits a thoughtful response.

Business?

What exactly did joe and hunter do for china to deserve 1.5 BILLION dollars?
What exactly can your present as evidence for such a claim?

Or did the chinks just give it to them out of the goodness of their little yellow hearts?
Racist tripe is not appropriate.

How about the 3 million from the wife of the mayor of moscow? What did the bidens do for the russians to deserve that?
Now you are grasping at straws:

Ever hear the name "Tony Bobulinski"? If you really want to know...google it.

Ex-Hunter Biden associate's records don't show proof of Biden business relationship amid unanswered questions

Fox News has reviewed emails from Bobulinski related to the venture — and they don't show that the elder Biden had business dealings with SinoHawk Holdings, or took any payments from them or the Chinese.

Fox News has reviewed emails from Bobulinski related to the venture — and they don't show that the elder Biden had business dealings with SinoHawk Holdings, or took any payments from them or the Chinese.

Documents and emails from hunters laptops sure do.

Or do you still believe that was "russian disinformation"?

Speculation. Not a valid point that merits a thoughtful response.
And somehow you don't think that it was choreographed?
Really?
I got a bridge for sale....it connects Brooklyn with Manhattan. You could set up toll bridges and make a mint.

Today congress filed the documents WITH EVIDENCE of the 3 Biden family members who took money from China's communist party for a "front" for Joe Biden as well.

Hallie Biden is Joe Bidens daughter in law

The US Congress oversight committee presents "new evidence of Biden family influence peddling" with large payments from middlemen who received money from Chinese entities for the Bidens.

Joe biden is bitching that Hallie's part in this scheme was revealed

House Oversight reveals bank records show that Biden associate, Rob Walker, used his company, Robinson Walker LLC, to transfer money from a Chinese energy company to Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden.”

Hallie Biden is 'new' family member in 'influence-peddling' probe

Biden Family Members Received $1 Million in Chinese Funds through Hunter Biden Associate | National Review

Biden family received more than $1M from Hunter associate after 2017 China wire: House Oversight

Hallie Biden identified as mystery Biden family member who received China-linked payments

If true, what law was broken?

Specifically.

Documents and emails from hunters laptops sure do.

Or do you still believe that was "russian disinformation"?
The whole thing is irrelevant.

And yes, there was collusion between bros orange fuckup and pootin.

The CCP is getting what they paid for.

Democrats still deny covid came from a lab.

Democrats say the Chinese spy balloon was a harmless weather Ballon like the ccp said.

They probably have much more.

Show your fucking proof. Empty accusations mean nothing. Prove what you say is true, which you cannot.

Show your fucking proof. Empty accusations mean nothing. Prove what you say is true, which you cannot.
Democrats believe covid came from a raccoon dog, not a lab.

Go read the Chinese spy balloon threads.

Anyone who pays attention here a little knows I'm right and you're nothing but a NWO shillbot/NPC trying to gas light.

Democrats believe covid came from a raccoon dog, not a lab.

Go read the Chinese spy balloon threads.

Anyone who pays attention here a little knows I'm right and you're nothing but a NWO shillbot/NPC trying to gas light.

Fuckup, it's actually scientists that have the genetic information that points to a raccoon dog as the source.

New Evidence Supports Animal Origin of COVID Virus through Raccoon Dogs

And once again, thanks for pointing out the maga fuckups have no use for science in their push for the Dark Ages.

idiot

And somehow you don't think that it was choreographed?
Really?
I got a bridge for sale....it connects Brooklyn with Manhattan. You could set up toll bridges and make a mint.

I'd be happy to engage you on any argument, discussions, counter argument, rebuttal, concept, etc., that has merit. You haven't provided it, as of yet. "In my opinion". (the only one I've got).

Wild speculation is a non argument, there really is no point in discussing it, other than to agree, or disagree, or to come back with more snark, and see who is the most clever, score points with our friends, get likes, whatever, and I'm just not interested in that type of exchange. Others maybe, but not I.

Forum List

Back