Half Rule Out Voting for Trump

1593711089197.png

I'd be amazed if only half of our voting citizens have opt out of voting for Trump to be reelected. Today he said the virus would disappear, "I hope". Saying this when the number of infections are growing is irresponsible.

Another day...........more FEAR MONGERING from the left........trying to pin all damage on Trump for the virus.........The brain dead .......washed leftist will believe you.........Not so much here.

Are you as stupid as this post of yours suggests? Fear mongering has been the foundation of Trumpism.

But I digress: Trump didn't create the virus, his lack of responsible leadership has created a false impression on the seriousness of the on going pandemic. He has the bully pulpit, and he abused that power which too many easily led American's believed, including some Governors.

While hindsight is 20-20, the facts and conditions of infection have become clear to most American's, and yet Donald Trump and his minions seem oblivious, some because it is self serving, and others because they are stupid.

Last edited:
Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

Election night is going to be hard for you.

Not really. I don’t care who wins. I’m not voting for either of them
Well then.........your parties votes will not count again..........do not worry.....we made sure Hillary didn't win last time

YOUR WELCOME.

Why wouldn’t it count?
When has the libertarian vote won a Presidential election..............

To you your abstinence matters.............it changes nothing.......even though I agree with a lot of your positions......and no why and when we started down the wrong path in this country.

Why the infatuation with political polls? they have been wrong too many times to consider them reliable.

They were comically wrong on the 2016 election cycle.

I don't take them seriously.

Trump is losing his ass everywhere except Texas.
Every Approval/Disapproval, Right Track/Wrong Track poll he's losing.

View attachment 358219
I lov the desperation. I didn't know he was winning this much. holy shit landslide times two.

Desperation? lol
I didn't make this shit up, I just posted it so idiots like you can have a reality check.

Biden Leads Trump in Poll Showing 87% Unhappy at U.S. Direction

"
Almost 90% of Americans say they are dissatisfied with the state of the country, and their unhappiness is affecting their political decisions four months before the presidential election, a new study from Pew Research Center shows.

Only 17% of Americans of any party say they are “proud” of the U.S. while 71% say they feel angry and 66% fearful. Just 12% of Americans say they are satisfied with the direction of the country, less than half of the 31% who said the same in a study in April; 87% now say they are dissatisfied.""""

I'd be amazed if only half of our voting citizens have opt out of voting for Trump to be reelected. Today he said the virus would disappear, "I hope". Saying this when the number of infections are growing is irresponsible.

Another day...........more FEAR MONGERING from the left........trying to pin all damage on Trump for the virus.........The brain dead .......washed leftist will believe you.........Not so much here.

Are you as stupid as this post of yours suggests? Fear mongering has been the foundation of Trumpism.

But I digress: Trump didn't create the virus, his lack of responsible leadership has created a false impression on the seriousness of the on going pandemic. He has the bully pulpit, and he abused that power which too many easily led American's believed, including some Governors.

While hindsight is 20-20, the facts and conditions of infection have become clear to most American's, and yet Donald Trump and his minions seem oblivious, some because it is self serving, and other because they are stupid.
0.2% as the left changes it's position as many times as you would change a babies diapers.......always sniffing for the direction of the smell and following.........from the beginning propaganda was the only thing the left cared about..............how dare you do a travel ban...oh it really came from Europe.........hug a Chineese person to show your diversity...........To we have no PPE.........even though we didn't care about obtaining them before.....to DRACONIAN AUTHORITY when it hit the fan.....then wonder why your own side started protesting DNC pollticians..........to we don't care about the virus because of Floyd..........Throw gasoline on the fire..........

I just farted lib........which way is the wind blowing?

From a New Jersey poll LOL

A state that hasn't vote Red for a Presidential election since 1988

Really, so Christie is a dem then? I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!
MAGA!!!!!
Which part of the article confuses you..........1988 was the last time New Jersey voted Red.......

Does this confuse you? Seems so........

What people say to others, and what they do behind the curtain on election day can be entirely different.

I would agree. Lots of people didn't want to admit in 2016 that they were going to vote for an obscene, crude, pussy-grabbing racist because....BECAUSE..... of HER EMAILS!!!!! Oooooooh myyyyyyyyy.....

Fast-forward to 2020 with an economy in freefall, 127,000 dead, the Sun Belt on fire with Coronavirus, and a POTUS with his face firmly planted inside Putin's trousers and THANK GOD we don't have to put up with Hillary's email server.

I wonder how Trump is going to affect the down ballot?

There are 5 vulnerable Democrat senators and 13 vulnerable Republican senators.

Really, deflecting to someone who so fucking doesn't count anymore anywhere? Really?

Really, deflecting to someone who so fucking doesn't count anymore anywhere? Really?
The other poster brought up that Rino.........I responded......and you now play the false narrative butt hurt routine.....

Butt hurt........2016 it was massive.......and is in the record books for the biggest butt hurt in the history of the world........imagine that.

Why the infatuation with political polls? they have been wrong too many times to consider them reliable.

A single poll doesn't tell the tale, but in the aggregate they do paint a pretty good picture.

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

4% over sampled Democrats. 3.6 margin of error. oversampled women by 6%

Just more fake bullshit polling

How is it an oversampling?

Registered voter polls without demographics disclosure for starters. Where was the polling from, Downtown New York? Chicago?

You can't really count on registered voter polling. They claim the sampling is indicative of the voters but don't tell you where.

Likely voter polling is more accurate and isn't manipulated like over sampling. What did you expect when you had more women sampled than the population distribution. And of course without knowing where the polling was conducted who knows how many more are Democrats.

What you should have noticed is the independents weren't as divided as the polling dogma tried to make it out.
he must think half of the voters answered the poll. 63 million.

A single poll doesn't tell the tale, but in the aggregate they do paint a pretty good picture.
all polls are fake. narrative driven by the questions. it's too fking funny.

Forum List

Back