Half Rule Out Voting for Trump

It's not looking good for Trump.
Hillary thought so too.............perhaps you can get that mail in vote in your view.........LOL
So far it's been stopped.

You will change your views like a fart in the wind.......Your side smells the air after a fart to chase the smell and nothing more........Kinda sick actually.

I'd be amazed if only half of our voting citizens have opt out of voting for Trump to be reelected. Today he said the virus would disappear, "I hope". Saying this when the number of infections are growing is irresponsible.

Another day...........more FEAR MONGERING from the left........trying to pin all damage on Trump for the virus.........The brain dead .......washed leftist will believe you.........Not so much here.

says who? how many people you spoken to?

What's your excuse going to be when he loses?
I look at what's in front of me and judge by what I see. Right now, I ain't worried. Especially when threads like this are created, it smells of desperation. got to change the narrative. you sound desperate by the way. what will you say, Russia Russia again? hahahahahahahaha hypocrite.

Hillary thought so too...........

Super original thought there.
So...........I loved the night you snowflakes melted...........was CLASSICAL KARMA

Yea I know. You guys haven't stopped talking about it since.
she ever concede? just asking. how about you, you call him president yet? hypocrite.

I look at what's in front of me and judge by what I see. Right now, I ain't worried. Especially when threads like this are created, it smells of desperation. got to change the narrative. you sound desperate by the way. what will you say, Russia Russia again? hahahahahahahaha hypocrite.

What will your excuse be when he loses?

asked and answered. why did you need to repeat? Is he your president?

So...........I loved the night you snowflakes melted...........was CLASSICAL KARMA

she ever concede? just asking. how about you, you call him president yet? hypocrite.

Go check www.google.com if you have any questions. I hear it's a pretty useful site.

Yea, he's the president. Looks like he's going to be a one-term president.

You didn't answer. Yes he is.

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

Biden promises to raise taxes exponentially......are you THAT fond of huge, oppressive government? That's insane.
Government is a parasite for the most part.
My question is....what is wrong with you?

Biden Vows to Roll Back Trump’s Tax Cuts if Elected
Biden Vows to Roll Back Trump's Tax Cuts if Elected

We enjoy pouring salt into a corrupt parties wounds...............I ENJOY IT.

Your party under Obama abused Gov't power more than any other administration in my lifetime.......your every 2 years of creating violence for politics........is treasonous................Your BS in the Supreme Court Borking paying off women to say .........HE DID ME........fails everytime.....but you continue with this nonsense thinking people don't see it

You are your own worst enemy.......you can only gain power by Fear tactics and pravda.......the people see who is burning down America........and that is why you are going full Monty this time........will not work again.......the mask of your party is GONE.

Go check www.google.com if you have any questions. I hear it's a pretty useful site.

Yea, he's the president. Looks like he's going to be a one-term president.
yes and naw. two terms. In fact I'm really going to enjoy these next four even more.

You didn't answer. Yes he is.
sure I did. you just didn't like the answer. you're desperate. BTW, I don't do jedi mind games.

We enjoy pouring salt into a corrupt parties wounds...............I ENJOY IT.

Your party under Obama abused Gov't power more than any other administration in my lifetime.......your every 2 years of creating violence for politics........is treasonous................Your BS in the Supreme Court Borking paying off women to say .........HE DID ME........fails everytime.....but you continue with this nonsense thinking people don't see it

You are your own worst enemy.......you can only gain power by Fear tactics and pravda.......the people see who is burning down America........and that is why you are going full Monty this time........will not work again.......the mask of your party is GONE.

I know you enjoy it. I just think it's pretty silly that it has gone this long.

How long was Romney being talked about after he lost? You guys are STILL talking about Hillary Clinton like it has any significance almost 4 years later. I'm over it. But go ahead and knock yourself out if it makes you happy.

Forum List

Back