Half of Detroit Mayoral candidates are felons

Now more than ever I am still for building a wall...actually, I am for building more than 1....1 around Chicago, 1 around Detroit, 1 around....

:p

(Ever see that movie 'Escape from L.A.? There ya go. LOL)

The Texas Attorney General is facing 3 separate felony charges. This is one of the GOP's finest.

Actually...seems to be a commonality...
Roger Agpawa pleaded guilty to felony mail fraud in a federal medical insurance case in 1999. He is currently the fire chief of neighboring Country Club Hills and won Tuesday’s mayoral election in Markham, a suburb south of Chicago.

City elects convicted felon as mayor, prompting threat from prosecutor
That's right. Detroit is getting a new face in the mayor's office.
Donna has all the right qualifications.
She's damn handy with a gun AND she's good at carpentry to boot!
What could possibly go wrong?
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...oral-candidates-felony-convictions/104244406/

The only difference between these candidates and previous mayors of Chicago is they have convictions.

The Texas Attorney General ....
And that has to do with exactly WHAT in regards to the thread topic of DETROIT, snowflake?

That was one of the most pathetic attempts to divert attention away from the thread topic I have ever seen. :p

The Texas Attorney General ....
And that has to do with exactly WHAT in regards to the thread topic of DETROIT, snowflake?

That was one of the most pathetic attempts to divert attention away from the thread topic I have ever seen. :p

There has been more than one effort in this thread to imply that a politician with legal problems is only a liberal or progressive trait. It is not

Half of Detroit’s 8 mayoral candidates are felons

That's one hell of a municipality the Libs have built up there in Detroit.

There are so many cautionary tales of liberal governance. Detroit among them.
Easel Weasels

Another Liberal value is snooty snobbery. They refused to sell the city's multimillion dollar art collection to help with the bailout.
When in conflict, their self-inflated sense of cultural superiority supersedes their equally egoistic sense of social justice.

Forum List

Back