Haley presented herself well on Bloomberg but LOST people (MAGAs) due to support of "border bill"

I have heard several people trying to defend that Border portion of that bill, including the one Republican senator who was supposed to push it, and none of the explanations passes the Smell Test.

The very idea that we have to have a new "immigration" law in order to control the border is obvious bullshit.

I have heard several people trying to defend that Border portion of that bill, including the one Republican senator who was supposed to push it, and none of the explanations passes the Smell Test.

The very idea that we have to have a new "immigration" law in order to control the border is obvious bullshit.
Why didn't your boy Trump solve this problem?

He had all 3 branches of government.

I watched much of this, probably missed the very beginning... In any case, she had me thinking she may be a good choice for 2024 but then she lost me when she expressed support for the totally - corrupt (my words of course) border bill.

I wish I knew more about the clean bill issue (hope to soon) but right now I am 100% in favor of clean bills-- can't see any reason not to be. The *&^% border bill was a thumbs down from Trump and MAGA folks, but she, in this interview, criticizes Trump for that. And that was it for me.
Youre a rube. You get nothing. Trump will lose and you will likely cry.

If trump loses so do you

The only difference is MAGAs know it and care whereas MAGA haters dont
  • My house equity is a record high up 70% since I bought it in 2018
  • My 401K is a record high
  • My personal investments are tracking +20% this year at all time highs
  • My work bonus will be maxed out this year.
  • My life is way better
  • If yours isn’t you are a lazy turd that cant make a buck in the best economy ever

• My life is way better
  • If yours isn’t you are a lazy turd that cant make a buck in the best economy ever
The issues for the nation do not revolve around me

Though you obviously think only of yourself

Wow... the old

"If you aren't like me, something is wrong with YOU"

schtick (above #29 post)

• My life is way better

Bullshit

The issues for the nation do not revolve around me

Though you obviously think only of yourself
Are you suggesting programs to help the poor like universal healthcare, universal basic income, SNAP strengthening, investing more money in the poor education systems? What exactly are you advocating for those you care about? My guess is tax cuts for companies and the wealthy so trickle down helps them. GTFOOH.

That was sort of my thought

But I don't know anything about that dude

I do know about my own life, though. It would take all day to say how I myself have been impacted by all the insanity since 2021

You and me both. He's full of shit

Jealous? Those numbers are totally average.

Stock market is up. If you have index funds they are up 22% in the last year.

Housing in charlotte is up 70% since 2018. Below is $380 divided by $218 minus one is +70% and my home is an upper end one.
IMG_0533.jpeg

Are you suggesting programs to help the poor like universal healthcare, universal basic income, SNAP strengthening, investing more money in the poor education systems? What exactly are you advocating for those you care about? My guess is tax cuts for companies and the wealthy so trickle down helps them. GTFOOH.
When you tax companies you are really taxing the consumers that purchase from those companies

I am not in favor of socialized medicine because the government cannot manage that very well

Universal basic income is not something I support at any time, but particularly when libs are importing 10s of millions of poor alien migrants and expecting Americans to support them

But you already know all of this

Forum List

Back