Haley Calls Navalny a ‘Hero,’ Saying Trump Must Answer for His Death

Yulia Navalnaya: "I will continue the cause of Alexei Navalny. And I urge you to stand by my side.

This "I will continue my husband's cause" reminds me of an old jewish joke:

The inscription on the grave: "Here rests the ashes of Chaim Goldman, whose inconsolable widow keeps a fine restaurant on 94th Avenue, which is always at your service from six in the morning."

The difference is, that this one hasn't been buried yet, and the widow is already waiting for profit.

Yulia Navalnaya: "I will continue the cause of Alexei Navalny. And I urge you to stand by my side.

This "I will continue my husband's cause" reminds me of an old jewish joke:

The inscription on the grave: "Here rests the ashes of Chaim Goldman, whose inconsolable widow keeps a fine restaurant on 94th Avenue, which is always at your service from six in the morning."

The difference is, that this one hasn't been buried yet, and the widow is already waiting for profit.
"the widow is already waiting for profit." What profit? Her husband was imprisoned and most likely murdered by Putin. Some profit.

But, good to see you continue to do Putin's dirty business of slandering the wife of his latest victim. Carry on, comrade.

"the widow is already waiting for profit." What profit? Her husband was imprisoned and most likely murdered by Putin. Some profit.

But, good to see you continue to do Putin's dirty business of slandering the wife of his latest victim. Carry on, comrade.
Navalny was a thief and a crook, who became a traitor. His wife fully shared his sins. Under Stalin, such wives were imprisoned along with their husbands.
And if you, hypocrite, need to feel sorry for someone, think of the babies in Gaza being slaughtered by Israel with US support.

Navalny was a thief and a crook, who became a traitor. His wife fully shared his sins. Under Stalin, such wives were imprisoned along with their husbands.
And if you, hypocrite, need to feel sorry for someone, think of the babies in Gaza being slaughtered by Israel with US support.
Blah, blah, blah. Yeah, what else can we expect from a Putin apparatchik? Hope the pay is worth the Putin ass-licking.

Blah, blah, blah. Yeah, what else can we expect from a Putin apparatchik? Hope the pay is worth the Putin ass-licking.
Exactly what you would expect from someone who has been following the actions of this crook and scoundrel for a long time. Unlike you, who has no idea what to think about it other than what the propagandists put in his head.

Exactly what you would expect from someone who has been following the actions of this crook and scoundrel for a long time. Unlike you, who has no idea what to think about it other than what the propagandists put in his head.
Sure, now go suck Putin's butt. Git.

Poootin pays these MAGA Poootin apologist well for their lies.

America does not win nor prosper on a globe with isolationist policies as these slogans imply.

The ignorance in those that chant America first is astounding because they don't understand what that truly means
I understand exactly what it means… a far lower lifestyle. I’m more thst ready for that. I don’t care.

Much of Europe would be German if the US had not entered WWII. If we don't stop Poootin, he will take the old Soviet states back into the Russian fold. I think some in MAGA are okay with this.

I belive all of MAGA is as they have no clue how this weakens us. Hurts our economy too.

8gehji.jpg

You need the safety implications explained to you
We have sufficient nuclear weapons to eliminate the planet. After we eliminate the first section that sticks its nose into our business, the rest will get the point.

As for conventional security… close all the foreign military bases and we should have enough troops to close both the Northern and Southern borders… permanently.

We have sufficient nuclear weapons to eliminate the planet. After we eliminate the first section that sticks its nose into our business, the rest will get the point.

As for conventional security… close all the foreign military bases and we should have enough troops to close both the Northern and Southern borders… permanently.

This is a mega ignorant post.
You don't undersrand geopolitics and the strategies involved at all. The economic implications would quickly collapse our economy.

Honest, it is uneducated people like you who Trump courts. Can't see past the end of your nose, never learned a damned thing in school, never attended college.
Hate and ignorance in red. Pathetic.

This is a mega ignorant post.
You don't undersrand geopolitics and the strategies involved at all. The economic implications would quickly collapse our economy.

Honest, it is uneducated people like you who Trump courts. Can't see past the end of your nose, never learned a damned thing in school, never attended college.
Hate and ignorance in red. Pathetic.
We send our soldiers to endless wars and then shit on them. We internally are nothing like we were before the 1960's to sustain a nation for long periods. 75% of males do not qualify for entering the military today. So, we destroy ourselves while doing the policemen duties overseas. Death is death.

We send our soldiers to endless wars and then shit on them. We internally are nothing like we were before the 1960's to sustain a nation for long periods. 75% of males do not qualify for entering the military today. So, we destroy ourselves while doing the policemen duties overseas. Death is death.
Only Trump shits on our soldiers.
No idea what this means "
We internally are nothing like we were before the 1960's
75% of males do not qualify for the military? Citation required along with explanation. Have standards risen so?

We do police duties as you call it to insure our world dominance for our economic dominance. No other reason.
We can be crushed economically and lose our freedoms in a war with no bullets fired.
Trump does not understand this either and would not listen when this was explained to him.
This is in no small part what made him the most dangerous to us, president we have ever had.

Nikki Haley on Saturday called Aleksei A. Navalny, the outspoken Russian opposition leader, “a hero” and amped up the pressure on former President Donald J. Trump to respond to the news of his death. She said Mr. Navalny had died at the hands of President Vladimir V. Putin and that Mr. Trump needed to “answer to that.”

Speaking with reporters outside her rally at a park in Irmo, S.C., Ms. Haley praised Mr. Navalny for calling out Mr. Putin for corruption and fixing elections. She said he had fled his country only to return “to fight the good fight.”

“And then he was arrested, and now Putin has done to him what Putin does to all of his opponents — he kills them,” she said, before turning to Mr. Trump, her rival in the G.O.P. primary. “And Trump needs to answer to that. Does he think Putin killed him? Does he think Putin was right to kill him? And does he think Navalny was a hero?”

Biden: "No doubts" Putin is behind Navalny's death

It is good that Haley is holding Trump's feet to the fire. It is surprising that Republicans are so in awe of Putin. What is it they admire about that guy? Russia is at least 30% bigger than Ukraine with four times more active personnel and yet... two years later... Ukraine is still alive and kicking.
Looks like Biden and Putin are two peas in a pod. Anyone that is a threat to their regime, either dies or is put through the courts to bankrupt them and ruin their lives.

Trump doesn't really have respond to this murder. Or much of anything else, for that matter.

His base is obediently and mindlessly with him no matter what, and at least 30% of the populace couldn't tell you where the nation's fucking Capitol is.

The ignorance that exists in this country has protected him, and will continue to.

Forum List

Back