HAHA You Obamabots are desperate

God damn it is sad to see how low reading comprehension has sank in this nation.

saying Obama is the first sitting POTUS to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter =/= giving Obama credit for the Triple Crown .

Or are people just that dishonest? Either way, it's sad.

I guess you missed the part where he said this....

Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter

Is that a factual statement or not?

That is NOT the same thing as saying "Obama responsible for Triple Crown winner" or any variation.

God , learn to read for content.

And just what did he mean by this?

Another accomplishment...............

That's not crediting Obama....

Please....you guys can't defend this...

Don't get him started. HE knows it ALL. and goes on and and on and on
well, thats two accomplishments so far! he got bin laden, and he created American Feero!

Obama created American Feero? Does this mean Michelle gave birth to a son who doesn't look like Trayvon Martin?

Who knew?

I guess you missed the part where he said this....

Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter

Is that a factual statement or not?

That is NOT the same thing as saying "Obama responsible for Triple Crown winner" or any variation.

God , learn to read for content.

And just what did he mean by this?

Another accomplishment...............

That's not crediting Obama....

Please....you guys can't defend this...

Don't get him started. HE knows it ALL. and goes on and and on and on
well, thats two accomplishments so far! he got bin laden, and he created American Feero!

Obama created American Feero? Does this mean Michelle gave birth to a son who doesn't look like Trayvon Martin?

Who knew?
Obama: uh, you know, uh, if I had a son, or even a horse, ah, he would look just like that kangaroo that won the triple sec, uh, triple sec? right, or is that some kind of liquer?

Any success any at all!!!!!! What the hell does Obama have to do with the Triple Crown? Sheesh....

Dan Pfeiffer‏@danpfeiffer

Dan Pfeiffer on Twitter Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter
Did it ever occur to you that you have one too many capitol "L's" in your handle....??? :anj_stfu:

Do you think I give a damn? Deflecting doesn't take away you loons are desperate to prop up the failed disaster.

You really don't give a damn, but you started a thread on it. You're confused again, aren't you?

Triple Crown winner.....jpg

Sorry Obama you can't take credit for this...

What exactly did Obama do to contribute this historic event....
Oh yeah...
Nothing.
Zero point zero...
well they made sure that Pharo was never exposed to an Obama speech from the day he was born, otherwise, we would not have a triple crown winner this year. been a long time, wasnt abe lincoln president last time around?

Any success any at all!!!!!! What the hell does Obama have to do with the Triple Crown? Sheesh....

Dan Pfeiffer on Twitter Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter
i am still waiting for that photo of brian williams at the finish line, who just happened to be there when Pharo crossed the line.

i am still waiting for that photo of brian williams at the finish line, who just happened to be there when Pharo crossed the line.

He was busy recalling his days at Normandy on D-Day.

He was busy recalling his days at Normandy on D-Day.
yah, where is brian nowadays? going thru his photo collection looking for those missing photos of him interviewing abe lincoln and washington? i think he really wants that photo of himself posing with both abe and george. maybe it disintigrated.

Forum List

Back