HAHA You Obamabots are desperate

Any success any at all!!!!!! What the hell does Obama have to do with the Triple Crown? Sheesh....

Dan Pfeiffer‏@danpfeiffer
Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter

Dan Pfeiffer on Twitter Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter
Is a jackass distant kin to a race horse? If so, Obama has the right to brag.
i wonder if American Pharo is a white hispanic.
FYI - Your racist train left the station without you. Try boarding an "understanding" train while you wait. { the flames of racism are burning bright, no need to fan the fire at this stage of the game }

Any success any at all!!!!!! What the hell does Obama have to do with the Triple Crown? Sheesh....

Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter

Dan Pfeiffer on Twitter Another accomplishment -- Obama first President to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter
i can just see the obama speech now: Ubama: My fellow americans, in case you havent been following the news this week, we have a triple-sec, uhm, ahh, sorry, i meant a triple plex, uh,umm, opps, sorry, thats a skating term right?,,,,uhm Triple Sex winner? well, uhm, ahh, I believe the elephants name was something like American Pharogram, ? Pharasus? Peguses?, ah, damn! Uhm, Can some one here fix my MF Teleprompter!!! its stopped working, God Dammit !!!

Dear gawd, they need to dig that low to find something GOOD about him

according to them he is the SUPERMAN/child/thug....up up and away. can you please up and away out of our live now?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. sick

Winning The Triple Crown is just another thing we all do together.
in two weeks Obama will hold a "Macaroni and Cheese Summit" at the white house. American Pharo and California Chrome have been invited.
A very slow Sunday .. indeed ............ seems we're stuck on racism, gays, Jews, Obama's ties to horse racing, death in prisons, and Jenner......... I can't hardly wait for the afternoon to get here, to see what will top the morning edition of USMB.
Surprise me ... please ... surprise me ..........

Note to Obamabots: Obama had nothing to do with this, but thanks for playing

Did the other horses get participation awards? It's not right one horse dominated all three races...hmmm we need to level the playing field, maybe a speed limit?

so what happens next? the left beats up on American Fearo cause the horse is a republican and hates all minorities according to howard dean?

God damn it is sad to see how low reading comprehension has sank in this nation.

saying Obama is the first sitting POTUS to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter =/= giving Obama credit for the Triple Crown .

Or are people just that dishonest? Either way, it's sad.

I heard Mr. Ed has already invited Pharo to his mansion for a private party, lots of expensive horse prostitutes as the entertainment.

moochelle will also take credit because she was the horses dietician for the last two years
No wonder he ran so well. At this stage, he'd do anything to get a good meal. I guess he figured that if he did well enough, he'd get something besides lettuce and spinach.

God damn it is sad to see how low reading comprehension has sank in this nation.

saying Obama is the first sitting POTUS to have a Triple Crown winner since Carter =/= giving Obama credit for the Triple Crown .

i can already see Hillary in front of her next crowd of 200 naive teens saying,, wow, finally, we have another triple crown winner, you know, i can still remember way back in 1978 when i think it was a horse called Carl Yostremski won the triple crown, and there i was in the crowd at the age of 45, celebrating along side with john and jackie kennedy.

Obama's entry next year.

john-effin-assface.jpg

moochelle will also take credit because she was the horses dietician for the last two years
No wonder he ran so well. At this stage, he'd do anything to get a good meal. I guess he figured that if he did well enough, he'd get something besides lettuce and spinach.
well i am sure Moochelle fed American Spirios plenty of pizza, burgers, and pasta.

go back to the duggers thread. my gawd.

Forum List

Back