Should recover in 24-48 hrs
Oh yes!

EX2izUbX0AYktZV.jpeg

Got the chills
Running a mild fever
Bones are hurting and I feel super weak

And my arm is on fire

Should recover in 24-48 hrs
Try not to take Tylenol or NSAIDS. Some say it interferes with the vaccine doing its work.

1617512780842.png

No one said you can't have a good big snort of rum, though. Try to sleep through it.

Which one did you get Quasar, Pfizer or Moderna? Sounds like a typical second shot reaction.
Moderna
A friend of mine almost died from the Moderna shot. He developed ITP and his blood platelets dropped to almost zero. So if you develop bruises or have strange bleeding, get your blood tested immediately.

lol I call bullshit. Everybody I know got the Pfizer two shot series, and the most anybody suffered was a little bruising soreness for a couple of days. That is the typical reaction, not your trolling fakery.

lol I call bullshit. Everybody I know got the Pfizer two shot series, and the most anybody suffered was a little bruising soreness for a couple of days. That is the typical reaction, not your trolling fakery.

I take it you believe everything the MSM tells you and you don't go look at the Event Reporting System (VAERS) The latest figures are:

Just from the US
CDC: 2,509 Deaths Following Experimental COVID-19 “Vaccines” Now Equal to Total Deaths Recorded After Vaccines for the Past Decade.

VAERS now goes through March 26, 2021, and records 50,861 adverse events, including 2,249 deaths following injections of the experimental COVID “vaccines.” Besides the recorded 2,249 deaths, there were 8,287 visits to Emergency Room doctors, 911 permanent disabilities, and 4,824 hospitalizations. However, the most up-to-date number of deaths following COVID-19 emergency use authorized injections was reported earlier this week on March 30th on the CDC website which stated 2,509 deaths have been reported through March 29, 2021 following experimental COVID-19 injections. So in just a little over 3 months since the FDA gave emergency use authorization (EUA) for experimental COVID-19 injections to be tested on the American population, as many deaths have been recorded following those experimental injections as deaths recorded to VAERS following FDA approved vaccines for the period starting January 1, 2010 and ending December 31, 2020, a period of 11 years spanning an entire decade.

Which one did you get Quasar, Pfizer or Moderna? Sounds like a typical second shot reaction.
Moderna
A friend of mine almost died from the Moderna shot. He developed ITP and his blood platelets dropped to almost zero. So if you develop bruises or have strange bleeding, get your blood tested immediately.

And everything should be reported to VAERS. Only a small percentage of people even know to report their adverse effects and or death. Hey but if you die a day after a shot, its not from the shot.:rolleyes: But if you die in a car accident and tested positive for COVID months before that, it is a COVID death.;)

Forum List

Back