40% of Americans don’t recognize themselves in the mirror due to COVID stress

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Weenies. All of them.

A national survey of 2,000 American consumers examines the evolution of respondents’ relationships with their bodies since the pandemic started last year. Over half the poll (51%) believe the pandemic has negatively affected how they feel about their body. Another 42 percent confessed to not feeling “at home” in their bodies anymore. About one in two people (49%) say they don’t have the same level of confidence as they did prior to COVID-19.

Who is that? 40% of Americans don't recognize themselves in the mirror due to COVID stress - Study Finds

Weenies. All of them.

A national survey of 2,000 American consumers examines the evolution of respondents’ relationships with their bodies since the pandemic started last year. Over half the poll (51%) believe the pandemic has negatively affected how they feel about their body. Another 42 percent confessed to not feeling “at home” in their bodies anymore. About one in two people (49%) say they don’t have the same level of confidence as they did prior to COVID-19.

Who is that? 40% of Americans don't recognize themselves in the mirror due to COVID stress - Study Finds
These libturds whipped themselves in a panic the last year over something that kills morbidly obese,diabetic, and hypertensive people over 75........................................LOLOLOL

They sold their souls to Covid and using it to fraud an election

Call it ShitHole stress...lol

40% of the people surveyed which doesn't mean it is 40% of all people nationwide.

Very good. I'll bring that up whenever you crow about political polls.
I dislike polling it gives a false sense of current events.
The only political poll I ever believed was the one sticking out of Hillary's rectum in 16

However, polls about lifestyle or other things I can trust. I would never trust a poll where a liberal can use it against you to try and destroy your life.

Weenies. All of them.

These 40% are libturds looking at a bunch of cellulated fat everywhere in a mirror. Disgusted with their looks and their lot in life. Between Covid hysteria and TDS, been a rough year.

Thank God this will only take years off of already miserable libturd lives.

Ever notice how the people who are least confident with themselves seem to be the most authoritarian?

It's true.

Forum List

Back