Had the COVID-19 Test Today

Had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and boy do they tickle your brain with that damn swab. Sadly, now I am supposed to quarantine myself until I get the results Monday. Oh happy, happy, joy, joy. How many others have had it?
If you have it and are not obese or have lung problems -you will be fine

Had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and boy do they tickle your brain with that damn swab. Sadly, now I am supposed to quarantine myself until I get the results Monday. Oh happy, happy, joy, joy. How many others have had it?

Not true, but thanks for playing.

The odds are remote

Feel free to tell me Von Miller's pre-existing conditions. Is he obese? Do you know who Von Miller is?

The odds are remote

Feel free to tell me Von Miller's pre-existing conditions. Is he obese? Do you know who Von Miller is?
No I don’t and sorry i bothered
You act like you have pancreatic cancer

The odds are remote

No I don’t and sorry i bothered
You act like you have pancreatic cancer

If you didn't know Von Miller I doubt you know Freddie Freeman either. BTW joking about pancreatic cancer isn't funny. My grandfather had prostate cancer that spread all over including his pancreas. So go fuck yourself. :thup:
1593908744688.png

Forum List

Back