h.r. 350 Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022

Our government cannot be trusted.

You'll be singing from the same hymnbook in 2024 when a Republican ...likely Donald Trump...is in office.

I don't want a ministry of truth or a department of domestic spying...regardless of who the President is.
Trump isn't coming back. Don't be a fool.

sometimes you make sense.

sometimes you repeat the bullshit of our generations best bullshitters.

1/6 was a protest yes, that got out of hand in some areas. to pin it all on trump is simply convenient and part of a targeted plan. we know for a fact the FBI was in there along w/ANTIFA to egg it on and/or create the damage.

to make it more is to codify your fears and agenda. nothing more. to look at trump as a "problem" is to ignore the problems that got us here today. NONE OF WHICH have jack nor shit to do with trump.

unless you hate him and need reasons to justify it.

now - part of me hopes trump doesn't run again because of the divide his "mere presence" caused. but that's emotional talking and me being tired of titty babies crying cause they have an anger boner they don't understand. but the fact remains, the plays used against trump -

making up RUSSIA
spying on him
impeaching him for heresay evidence on a phone call from someone who hated him anyway
impeaching him for whatever else they could come up with
HE SAID DRINK BLEACH!!!

and we can go on and on and on - but this is all the left does. period.

demonize someone, make a simple HATE THIS NAZI stereotype and start putting anyone against you in that camp. don't discuss the issue, demonize the people.

til the left gets back to discussing issues and stop the demonization of anyone in their way - they're a boatload of crybabies who never grew out of their id phase.
Demonizing opponents is stock-in-trade for the radical right. Trump made it almost a performance art form, attracting the lowest common denominator. The Democrats (radical left and center, if there are any) are not going to forget the attempted overthrow of the vote. Not going to forget the attack on the capital. Not going to forget trumps hand and the hands of the radical right trump supports. Not going to see him or a Trumper in that office again. Looks like you will have to find a conservative to follow.

Demonizing opponents is stock-in-trade for the radical right. Trump made it almost a performance art form, attracting the lowest common denominator. The Democrats (radical left and center, if there are any) are not going to forget the attempted overthrow of the vote. Not going to forget the attack on the capital. Not going to forget trumps hand and the hands of the radical right trump supports. Not going to see him or a Trumper in that office again. Looks like you will have to find a conservative to follow.
OK. I stopped at your first sentence.
Radical right and total disregard of the left doing this EVERY FUCKING TIME.

it's hard to take you seriously when you are intentionally full of shit.

Enforcing our borders, returning Roe to the States, not bowing down to SJW terror counts as authoritarian?
Our borders aren't open. Enforcement and deportations are ongoing. A lie you keep repeating from your pravda-esque right wing magaturd masters.

Roe should be codified into federal law. It is a right to privacy issue as much as it is an abortion issue. Assuming control over a woman's reproductive rights is 1. Wildly unpopular with the majority of voters, and 2. Authoritarian as fuck. Overturning it will open the door for more authoritarian shenanigans by states, like banning birth control.

'SJW terror' as you petulantly describe, is just as common as magaturd terror. So why aren't we focusing on eradicating the violence from both sides? Because magaturds refuse to hold their own accountable to anything, and you see no problem with that blatant hypocrisy. Magaturd heads are full of rocks.

If you didn't have talking points spoon fed to you daily by your masters, you magaturds would have nothing to say.

OK. I stopped at your first sentence.
Radical right and total disregard of the left doing this EVERY FUCKING TIME.

it's hard to take you seriously when you are intentionally full of shit.
Merely, pointing out the trumpian radical right has done exactly that for the last five years. Radical left is totally full of shit, but no worse. At least they are not refusing the results of free elections. So, if we get a dipshit in the presidency, we can get rid of them in 4 years.

Merely, pointing out the trumpian radical right has done exactly that for the last five years. Radical left is totally full of shit, but no worse. At least they are not refusing the results of free elections. So, if we get a dipshit in the presidency, we can get rid of them in 4 years.
see - there you go.

you've demonized trump and now all you need to do is classify ANYONE who disagrees with you as "trumpian" and you can avoid discussing the issue.

so - you just did what you said THE EVIL RIGHT does. as predicted, on queue. as for the radical left not accepting election results, son, there isn't enough construction equipment in vegas to move that pile of shit to the gutter.

see - there you go.

you've demonized trump and now all you need to do is classify ANYONE who disagrees with you as "trumpian" and you can avoid discussing the issue.

so - you just did what you said THE EVIL RIGHT does. as predicted, on queue. as for the radical left not accepting election results, son, there isn't enough construction equipment in vegas to move that pile of shit to the gutter.
I didn't demonize him. He became one on his own, by his own choice. Nobody made him try to overthrow the results of the election or try to blackmail Ukraine, or talk down goldstar families, or let Russia and Turkey talk him into letting Turkey cross the border to attack our allies, or take money allocated by congress from the military to pay for a wall, his own party would not pass, even when they controlled congress, or pardon all those crooked convicted and self confessed high level administration officials and supporters. History has happened. I didn't make it up to demonize. He demonized himself.

I didn't demonize him. He became one on his own, by his own choice. Nobody made him try to overthrow the results of the election or try to blackmail Ukraine, or talk down goldstar families, or let Russia and Turkey talk him into letting Turkey cross the border to attack our allies, or take money allocated by congress from the military to pay for a wall, his own party would not pass, even when they controlled congress, or pardon all those crooked convicted and self confessed high level administration officials and supporters. History has happened. I didn't make it up to demonize. He demonized himself.
you use "Trumpian" to classify someone else with a known "bad association"

this is what you and the left do. go gaga apeshit to cry FOUL and fling every NAZI WOMAN HATER type bullshit on someone so THEY are a "bad brand"

then simply tell others they are that brand.

you're simply taking a shortcut to your own dumbass stupidity. don't blame me cause i see it. blame you for doing it which you seem to think allows you to judge a conversation you never actually took a part of.

you use "Trumpian" to classify someone else with a known "bad association"

this is what you and the left do. go gaga apeshit to cry FOUL and fling every NAZI WOMAN HATER type bullshit on someone so THEY are a "bad brand"

then simply tell others they are that brand.

you're simply taking a shortcut to your own dumbass stupidity. don't blame me cause i see it. blame you for doing it which you seem to think allows you to judge a conversation you never actually took a part of.
Seek your NAZI WOMAN HATERS elsewhere. I don't know any, right off the bat.
Trumpers are a brand. Mostly composed of people that approve of Donald Trump. Now I don't know if trump is one of your NAZI WOMAN HATERS or not. He is certainly not a woman respecter. You just don't meet too many men that respect women, bragging about being a pussy grabber and cheating on their wives with loose women and paying them to keep quiet, so as not to upset the religious right. And of course he and his wife did run around with Epstein, until the word on Epstein got out and it would be bad for his image, if that is possible.

Seek your NAZI WOMAN HATERS elsewhere. I don't know any, right off the bat.
Trumpers are a brand. Mostly composed of people that approve of Donald Trump. Now I don't know if trump is one of your NAZI WOMAN HATERS or not. He is certainly not a woman respecter. You just don't meet too many men that respect women, bragging about being a pussy grabber and cheating on their wives with loose women and paying them to keep quiet, so as not to upset the religious right. And of course he and his wife did run around with Epstein, until the word on Epstein got out and it would be bad for his image, if that is possible.
He is a brand cause you are lazy and won't talk issues, just attack people.

He is a brand cause you are lazy and won't talk issues, just attack people.
Which issue would you like to discuss? You brought up NAZI WOMAN HATERS. I don't know much on the issue or who is backing it. What have ya got? Or is there another issue you would like to discuss, on mentioning that one in passing?
I know you are not talking about HR.350. I already talked about it. Heck, I am the one that put in the link to the text of the bill, the actual bill, not what people were saying was in the bill or what might be the effects, and gave my opinion as having no problem with it, due to what it actually said.

Which issue would you like to discuss? You brought up NAZI WOMAN HATERS. I don't know much on the issue or who is backing it. What have ya got? Or is there another issue you would like to discuss, on mentioning that one in passing?
I know you are not talking about HR.350. I already talked about it. Heck, I am the one that put in the link to the text of the bill, the actual bill, not what people were saying was in the bill or what might be the effects, and gave my opinion as having no problem with it, due to what it actually said.
The voice of reason. Lol

To fight White Supremacy lol. Domestic means local. Americans. This will be used to target Americans on social media. To kill opposition speech.

In history all the Cool tryants have done this. Hitler. Mao. Stalin.

But this is them just trying to protect America. Sorry. They are full of shit and notto ever be trusted again.

The voice of reason. Lol

To fight White Supremacy lol. Domestic means local. Americans. This will be used to target Americans on social media. To kill opposition speech.

In history all the Cool tryants have done this. Hitler. Mao. Stalin.

But this is them just trying to protect America. Sorry. They are full of shit and notto ever be trusted again.
What if it targets domestic terrorist, like the bill says? Do you need the text of the bill posted again? Is it better if domestic terrorists were left alone, because they are home-grown terrorists? What is it you like about domestic terrorists? What have they done for you? Doesn't sound like you are a church or synagogue person. Those have become favored targets, so I can see where you might not care. Orientals, even the ones that have been here for generations have become targets. Did you get some bad Kung Pao Chicken, and it made you turn a blind eye? What about the people that were gunned down in Buffalo, for buying groceries while black? Surely you have no problem with black people buying food in broad daylight.

What if it targets domestic terrorist, like the bill says? Do you need the text of the bill posted again? Is it better if domestic terrorists were left alone, because they are home-grown terrorists? What is it you like about domestic terrorists? What have they done for you? Doesn't sound like you are a church or synagogue person. Those have become favored targets, so I can see where you might not care. Orientals, even the ones that have been here for generations have become targets. Did you get some bad Kung Pao Chicken, and it made you turn a blind eye? What about the people that were gunned down in Buffalo, for buying groceries while black? Surely you have no problem with black people buying food in broad daylight.
More govt power. New office to put their bitches into to later be used for politics.

We have plenty of assets to deal with crime already. This has all been done before in Europe. Its BS

More govt power. New office to put their bitches into to later be used for politics.

We have plenty of assets to deal with crime already. This has all been done before in Europe. Its BS
Got to admit, I thought we had plenty with the FBI, Federal Marshals, State Police and State investigative units, along with local police/investigators, before Homeland Defense was created, because there was no president that could do an Executive Order to make the federal agencies work together and with State and local agencies.
Comparatively, this one and a half page bill is nothing.

Forum List

Back