Zone1 Gypsy Crusader

I was surprised to see how poorly Serbian males scored in the IQ by Nation survey that is regularly carried out .

33% of those sitting the test were disqualified for cheating and three rough looking gypsy types threatened to kill the invigilators if they did not give them the answers immediately .
The invigilators gave them what they wanted but written in Spanish , not English . The hoodlums did not notice and wrote "We luv your Queers " though later they said in prison custody that they meant Queen , not Queers .

I was surprised to see how poorly Serbian males scored in the IQ by Nation survey that is regularly carried out .

33% of those sitting the test were disqualified for cheating and three rough looking gypsy types threatened to kill the invigilators if they did not give them the answers immediately .
The invigilators gave them what they wanted but written in Spanish , not English . The hoodlums did not notice and wrote "We luv your Queers " though later they said in prison custody that they meant Queen , not Queers .

[

33% of those sitting the test were disqualified for cheating and three rough looking gypsy types threatened to kill the invigilators
I tried to paint a more favourable picture to help your case .
In actual fact it was a gang of swarthy and oily very fat people who threatened to rape the invigilators which surprised me as they were males despite wearing dresses .
However , Alifair the Serbian Fiddle player and his friend Bireli excused their behaviour saying that they needed practise as they were planninf a raid on a Kosovo Gypsy camp the follwing week . No prisoners .

I was horrified Morticia .

Forum List

Back