Guy Who Started Two Wars Calls For Civility

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

SHANKSVILLE, PA—In a stirring speech at the Flight 93 Memorial yesterday, some guy who started two wars called for more civility.
"Yes, I may have started two foreign wars on false pretenses that wasted trillions of dollars and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people," said the guy whose name we can't remember at the moment. "However, it's important to understand the real threats to our great nation are the people who took selfies in the Capitol building a few months ago. Those Trump supporters are children of the same foul spirit as Al Qaeda and they must be brought to justice."
The Trump supporters, who had sent sons and daughters to fight and die in this guy's war for 20 years in exchange for being insulted, mistreated, pushed from their manufacturing jobs, and called racist, responded to the speech in a very frightening and uncivil way by saying "Boooooooo."
Thanks to the sweeping and intrusive Patriot Act surveillance measures enacted by the Texas-sounding guy on stage, the evil uncivil hecklers were discovered and quickly detained by the FBI and thrown in prison awaiting trial in 2-10 years.
President Biden was reportedly so inspired by the speech that he ordered another drone strike of foreign aid workers in Afghanistan.

Comment:
The only disappointment is that nobody threw their shoes at Bush yesterday like that Iraqi journalist did in 2008. I doubt he'd been as quick ducking them as he was the last time. Inflation and the cost of shoes coming from China makes it difficult.
Oddly he never a thing bad about Antifa or BLM riots. Guess I must have missed it. And now the Taliban have billions worth of US military equipment thanks to Joey Xi Bai Dung.
And as usual the BEE hits it's mark....

SHANKSVILLE, PA—In a stirring speech at the Flight 93 Memorial yesterday, some guy who started two wars called for more civility.
"Yes, I may have started two foreign wars on false pretenses that wasted trillions of dollars and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people," said the guy whose name we can't remember at the moment. "However, it's important to understand the real threats to our great nation are the people who took selfies in the Capitol building a few months ago. Those Trump supporters are children of the same foul spirit as Al Qaeda and they must be brought to justice."
The Trump supporters, who had sent sons and daughters to fight and die in this guy's war for 20 years in exchange for being insulted, mistreated, pushed from their manufacturing jobs, and called racist, responded to the speech in a very frightening and uncivil way by saying "Boooooooo."
Thanks to the sweeping and intrusive Patriot Act surveillance measures enacted by the Texas-sounding guy on stage, the evil uncivil hecklers were discovered and quickly detained by the FBI and thrown in prison awaiting trial in 2-10 years.
President Biden was reportedly so inspired by the speech that he ordered another drone strike of foreign aid workers in Afghanistan.

Comment:
The only disappointment is that nobody threw their shoes at Bush yesterday like that Iraqi journalist did in 2008. I doubt he'd been as quick ducking them as he was the last time. Inflation and the cost of shoes coming from China makes it difficult.
Oddly he never a thing bad about Antifa or BLM riots. Guess I must have missed it. And now the Taliban have billions worth of US military equipment thanks to Joey Xi Bai Dung.

Yeah, it's the American way.

Started off with the "Cowboys 'n' Injuns."

The Cowboys were the good guys, invading on someone's land, committing genocide etc.

While the Injuns, fighting for their way of life, fighting for their homeland were the bad guys.

Still the same. The US invades countries to get cheaper oil, they're the good guys. After a massive media pounding, whoever they invade is the bad guy.

Comment:
The Bee is great, isn't it! :auiqs.jpg:

The funny thing is the same people who supported those wars supported Trump. That's hilarious.

The sad thing is that so many that didn't, supported Obama and Syria and Libya and Yemen and.....................

You do know old Joe happily and vocally supported W’s wars. Right?
Absolutely. I also know what section of the populace was bellowing the most encouragement. I was on US forums at the time, it was fascinating, like being in a David Attenborough documentary.

The sad thing is that so many that didn't, supported Obama and Syria and Libya and Yemen and.....................
Yeah. But again, I know who moaned the most about red lines in Syria and shit like that.

Absolutely. I also know what section of the populace was bellowing the most encouragement. I was on US forums at the time, it was fascinating, like being in a David Attenborough documentary.
Are trying to claim W’s wars were exclusively supported by Republican voters who are now Trump supporters?

Comment:

Appearing at Turning Point USA's Student Action Summit in Tampa, Dillon knocked the Biden administration's efforts to combat so-called coronavirus "misinformation" on social media, which he said suggests that Big Tech is "acting like an arm of the government" and that such companies have become "state actors."

(you can only act in satire (complicacy) so long.)

What wars did Bush II start, exactly? Are people these days just too retarded to read history?

I like the Bee, but it isn't required to be factual, just sarcastic.

The funny thing is the same people who supported those wars supported Trump. That's hilarious.

Yeah that's funny since TRUMP openly didn't support the war, although he always supports the troops, well maybe not the woke ones.

Rather than authorizing a broad and unlimited “war on terror,” the AUMF’s mandate is specifically tied to those responsible for the September 11 attacks: the Taliban and al Qaeda. The threat landscape facing the United States has changed drastically since 2001 and the AUMF has continued to be used as a legal basis for U.S. military action in Syria.

A separate AUMF, passed in 2002, grants the president the authority “to defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq” and has been used to provide basis for ongoing anti-ISIS operations specifically in Iraq.

Yes. Even Dubya knows that we can be, by far, our own worst enemy.

What a shame that a call for civility is being attacked. But that's how far we've fallen.

Our enemies are absolutely loving this.
It’s not about civility. It’s about the uncivil war criminal making a call for civility.

Yes. Even Dubya knows that we can be, by far, our own worst enemy.

What a shame that a call for civility is being attacked. But that's how far we've fallen.

Our enemies are absolutely loving this.
But I thought the biggest threat to the country was Trump supporters

Biden says the Taliban is our friends now.

Forum List

Back