Guy Pours Boiling Water On A Cat (video)

So are Persians by that reasoning and we know how they get along w/ jews you racist fucking piece of shit.
lol, YOU are the one bringing up racism and claiming that Jews are not white, contrary to the obvious facts, and yet you consider me the racist?

roflmao

So are Persians by that reasoning and we know how they get along w/ jews you racist fucking piece of shit.
lol, YOU are the one bringing up racism and claiming that Jews are not white, contrary to the obvious facts, and yet you consider me the racist?

roflmao
A lot of Jews dont consider themselves white. Yes you are a racist. Albeit a dumb one.

race-based thread in Current Events by Tank. Say it aint so,.

Stop feeding the race troll people.

What the hell this thread is about torturing a cat with boiling water...
You're too much of a n00b to know but tank is the resident racist. Every one of his threads have to do w/ race- the black race specifically. You will learn if you stick around. Look athe 2nd vid he posted as well

Ironic part is he's..... get this..... jewish. He's a fucktard.

i have nothing against jews (see my siggie). Just racist jews like that steaming pile- Tank
and you are on record more than once in this forum saying you dont like Asian people.....so are you any different?.....

Dumb ass . ..Here he is..from Twitter..people are going to make sure he is caught..another shit head that we have to pay for in prison...I hope any way.

CaYqqmXVAAAh3zu.jpg
One thing we can be thankful for, the moron posted the video under his account.

"Blacks have been abused by dogs. Dogs chased them down as runaway slaves and were sicked on them during the Civil Rights era. Consequently, Blacks hate dogs."

Blacks and Cruelty to Animals

Last edited:
We see the way blacks treat their own children, why would they be kind to animals?

race-based thread in Current Events by Tank. Say it aint so,.

Stop feeding the race troll people.
So what are you saying if he is black, he should get a pass? You're screwed in the head.
you're not that bright kid. You been here long enough to know better but you don't because you're either dense or a racist. Which is it ASSCLOWN? His 2nd vid if of a black guy as well. Theres PLENTY of white kids do this type of dumb stuff but Tank picks out the ones w/ blacks in them. Theres a reason for that- Tank is :up: a steaming pile of shit and you fell for his ploy or are complicit in his race hackery
I don't look at color the way you do. You actually are a racist, because you see it in everything. I don't care if he is white or black he needs to be shot.

Forum List

Back