Guy Pours Boiling Water On A Cat (video)

What a jerk

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I would pour boiling water on the jackass that did that to that cat and then hit him in the damn nuts with a baseball bat in the hope I stop him from breeding!

race-based thread in Current Events by Tank. Say it aint so,.

Stop feeding the race troll people.
upload_2016-2-4_12-24-48.png

What the hell this thread is about torturing a cat with boiling water...
You're too much of a n00b to know but tank is the resident racist. Every one of his threads have to do w/ race- the black race specifically. You will learn if you stick around. Look athe 2nd vid he posted as well

Ironic part is he's..... get this..... jewish. He's a fucktard.

i have nothing against jews (see my siggie). Just racist jews like that steaming pile- Tank

Last edited:

Tank is smart in a cowardly sort of way. I'd guess about 98% of his threads are about how bad Blacks or other people of color are either covertly or overtly. He told me Black kids beat him up all the time as a youth so he hates them.

Tank is smart in a cowardly sort of way. I'd guess about 98% of his threads are about how bad Blacks or other people of color are either covertly or overtly. He told me Black kids beat him up all the time as a youth so he hates them.
he's a butt hurt, moron is what he is.

I knew I shouldn't have watched that video

You're too much of a n00b to know but tank is the resident racist. Every one of his threads have to do w/ race- the black race specifically. You will learn if you stick around.

I could really give a shit what , who or why ...This video has me all pissed off, this guy is a mother fucking dick , who cares what color he is.

I wonder if the cat is still alive..:cry:

Is this the same guy?
The same mindset.

With so many vicious evil people out and about today, how can we be denied the right to carry a gun to protect ourselves from this scum?
Would it be considered excessive force, I wonder, to shoot a person who throws boiling water on you?
I would think not since it could possibly kill you.

This mother fucking ...awful horrible slime of a mother fucker...

Tennessee police, south carolina police: Punish Daquan Smith

Just got this message from the Greenville NC police department in regards to Daquan Smith. The person that poured a pot of boiling water on a cat!

Thank you. We have received an overwhelming amount of messages and tips from people all over the world in regard to an apparent incident of animal cruelty involving a cat. To protect the integrity of the investigation, and due to the graphic content, we will not be re-posting the video here and have deleted any posts to our page that include a link to the video. We wanted to reassure everyone that we have taken this video seriously. Very early this morning, we were able to determine that the individual who posted this video does NOT live in Greenville; however, it's possible he visits this area. Early this morning, our telecommunicators were able to identify an address for him in Martin County. They immediately notified authorities with the Martin County Sheriff's Office, who located him a little after 8:00 AM today. Our detectives are currently in Martin County, working with members of the Martin County Sheriff's office, to interview the
Eaglewings , are you going to get any follow ups on this information?

This mother fucking ...awful horrible slime of a mother fucker...

Tennessee police, south carolina police: Punish Daquan Smith

Just got this message from the Greenville NC police department in regards to Daquan Smith. The person that poured a pot of boiling water on a cat!

Thank you. We have received an overwhelming amount of messages and tips from people all over the world in regard to an apparent incident of animal cruelty involving a cat. To protect the integrity of the investigation, and due to the graphic content, we will not be re-posting the video here and have deleted any posts to our page that include a link to the video. We wanted to reassure everyone that we have taken this video seriously. Very early this morning, we were able to determine that the individual who posted this video does NOT live in Greenville; however, it's possible he visits this area. Early this morning, our telecommunicators were able to identify an address for him in Martin County. They immediately notified authorities with the Martin County Sheriff's Office, who located him a little after 8:00 AM today. Our detectives are currently in Martin County, working with members of the Martin County Sheriff's office, to interview the
Eaglewings , are you going to get any follow ups on this information?

I sure will try..If you see anything please let us know. This guy will be the one having a major Butt hurt when he spends time in jail..

People who torture animals deserve to be roasted to death in an ancient Greek torture device called "The Brazen Bull" (google it if you have a strong stomach). And if the abuser's first name is Daquan, I assume he's a basketball-American and that failed race of crybaby morons epidemically lacks empathy

Is this the same guy?
The same mindset.

With so many vicious evil people out and about today, how can we be denied the right to carry a gun to protect ourselves from this scum?
Would it be considered excessive force, I wonder, to shoot a person who throws boiling water on you?
I think that such an act is a lethal threat and thus shooting them would be in self defense.

Boiling water kills the skin and exposes one to potentially lethal infections, especially these days.

So what are you saying if he is black, he should get a pass? You're screwed in the head.
you're not that bright kid. You been here long enough to know better but you don't because you're either dense or a racist. Which is it ASSCLOWN? His 2nd vid if of a black guy as well. Theres PLENTY of white kids do this type of dumb stuff but Tank picks out the ones w/ blacks in them. Theres a reason for that- Tank is :up: a steaming pile of shit and you fell for his ploy or are complicit in his race hackery

Forum List

Back