Guy Pours Boiling Water On A Cat (video)

Dumb ass . ..Here he is..from Twitter..people are going to make sure he is caught..another shit head that we have to pay for in prison...I hope any way.

CaYqqmXVAAAh3zu.jpg
He looks like he hates pussy

you're not that bright kid. You been here long enough to know better but you don't because you're either dense or a racist.
....or it could be coincidence, or it could be that you are simply overly sensitive to any negative portrayals of blacks or any of a dozen other explanations.

But using your own measure...you always rush to the defense of blacks and hurl accusations of racism at whites that show these videos,so maybe you are a racist against whites?

you're not that bright kid. You been here long enough to know better but you don't because you're either dense or a racist.
....or it could be coincidence, or it could be that you are simply overly sensitive to any negative portrayals of blacks or any of a dozen other explanations.

But using your own measure...you always rush to the defense of blacks and hurl accusations of racism at whites that show these videos,so maybe you are a racist against whites?
coincidence w/ Tank :eusa_eh: :rofl:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. ITS ALL HE DOES HERE.

OH!!! Thats right!!! You're jimcrowie1958. :eusa_think: Another basement-dwelling racist. I remember you boy

coincidence w/ Tank :eusa_eh: :rofl:

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. ITS ALL HE DOES HERE.

It is not all that Tank does here. Tank is just rude and blunt, but that does not equate to racism.

And I suspect he likes twisting your nose.

And that I see more possible explanations than you care to hear neither makes me an idiot nor you correct.

Dot and Ass both think blacks behave like this because of slavery

Dumb ass . ..Here he is..from Twitter..people are going to make sure he is caught..another shit head that we have to pay for in prison...I hope any way.

CaYqqmXVAAAh3zu.jpg
Dont be offended that he hates you. Most guys hate pussies like you.
He looks like Will Smith's gay son
I still dont think he would date you.
Why would that even enter into your mind, perv?

CaYqqmXVAAAh3zu.jpg
Because Tanks gay and I know he likes other gay guys.

No, I think it is far more likely that you are a liar as well as a pervert.

No, I think it is far more likely that you are a liar as well as a pervert.
I'm sorry. I just caught on. You want to date Tank and me saying that made you jealous. My bad.

Forum List

Back