Guns kill nearly 1,300 US children each year, study says

How many were killed by their parents in abortions?

Chuz Life

You are really one sick little twitch. You always post that you don't care about children. Don't you realize you PROVE that you also don't care about aborted fetuses.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Do go ahead and explain how you care more about children than I do even as you incessantly defend and justify abortions.

This I gotta see.

Last edited:
Guns kill nearly 1,300 US children each year, study says
Source: CNN
(CNN)Rambunctious third-graders filled a classroom in Seattle on a crisp autumn day. One of the students dropped his backpack, and horror ensued.

That student had brought a parent's gun to school and was carrying it in his backpack. When the bag fell to the floor, the impact caused the gun to fire, sending a bullet straight into another student's abdomen, said Dr. Thomas Weiser, a trauma surgeon at Stanford University Medical Center.

Weiser treated that third-grader's gunshot wound while completing a fellowship at Harborview Medical Center in Washington in 2011.

When the student arrived at the hospital, awake and alert with a bullet hole oozing blood just below her heart, she had a jarring expression of confusion in her brown eyes, Weiser said.

<more>

Read more: Guns kill nearly 1,300 US children each year - CNN.com

Sad :(

There are around 3,500 pool drownings in US every year, from which 1 out of 5 is children under 14 year old.

It seems that pools are much greater risk to kids than firearms.

Forum List

Back